Status: Finished

Scream for Me Baby, Just Like She Did.

Twelve

Loki scowled as he saw Kayden’s motives and shook his head at her pathetic attempt of escaping. Kayden turned the handle to the door and slid through quickly, looking back to see Loki just standing there with that frown on his pout, the sight of him caused a pull in her but she ignored it and turning her view in front of her to realize she didn’t know where to go or what to do.

Loki watched her from where he stood, seeing she was confused, which brought a smug grin to his lips.

Kayden glanced around quickly before taking a sprint toward what appeared to be a front door, but much to her displeasure it wasn’t, it lead into another room that held another person in it. That person happened to be the same person that came into her room when she was tied to the rack. She stopped dead and stared wide eyed as Teegan turned and looked at her, taking in her naked body before his eyes landed on the reddened mark on the lower bit of her stomach with a sneer.

“Oh, Loki’s little toy is in my room now… Does this mean I get a free ride?” Teegan snickered as he moved forward, which was only a few steps from Kayden and reached a hand out to grab her wrist.

Kayden shrieked and tried to pull herself away “Go away, leave me alone, I wanna go home!” Tears stung her eyes as she felt as if she were two feet tall compared to Teegan, and the look in his eye scared her even more.

Teega just chuckled to himself and pulled Kayden close, moving his mouth right next to her ear to whisper something in her ear, which sent Kayden into a fit. Kayden let several harsh sobs rip through her chest and pulled herself back from Teegan. “W-what?! What the fuck!?” She whimpered as she looked back to see Loki standing there, and shortly her hand was released and she ran back to Loki, practically jumping into his arms.

Loki stood there for a moment before wrapping his arms around Kayden and glaring at Teegan.

Teegan just shrugged his shoulders in response to Loki’s evil eye whammy. Kayden closed her eyes tightly and held herself close to Loki as she cried; she was even more scared than she was a few minutes ago. Teegan’s whispers still haunted her brain as she sniffled, burying her face against Loki’s chest as he turned around and walked away.

Loki had taken Kayden to a new room, placed her on a soft bed and covered her up, tucking the covers around her body to trap the heat under it for her. Loki wore a frown as he stared down at Kayden thoughts swirling around inside of him, his yellow eyes closed as he sat on the bed, with his back to Kayden. Loki released a sigh and brought his hands up to his face, he felt sorry for Kayden, part of him wondered what Teegan had said but part of him knew and made him feel like crap.

Kayden stared at his back for a while before closing her eyes and silently crying herself to sleep. Leaving Loki to sit up and contemplate what he was going to do to Teegan.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kayden shot up, her eyes widen and her breathing heavy, the room was dimly lit by a small lamp that sat on what appeared to be a night stand in one corner of the room. Kayden searched the room, before noticing Loki still sitting in the same spot he was when she fell asleep.

Kayden bit her bottom lip before the strange feeling spilled into her body, causing her to scoot closer to Loki and curl her body around him.

Loki startled some before moving his hands from his face and looking down at Kayden, taking in the appearance of her face, the way her brilliant green eyes were almond shaped, but wide, with the longest eyelashes that he’d ever seen in his time, the way her cheek bones were slightly high, but they didn’t make her cheeks look sunken. Her lips, the way they were formed just made him want to kiss them, the pale pink pout that made him feel bad for doing what he did to her. Not only was she a pretty face, but her body wasn’t bad either, she wasn’t the skinniest toothpick, but she was thick I the right places, well, was, before he didn’t feed her.

Kayden was a beauty, and Loki intended to keep her that way, he was kind enough not to hit her, but he still had other things in mind, the darker part of him was going to see to it even if he had to fight with himself.