Status: Finished

Scream for Me Baby, Just Like She Did.

Fifteen

As Kayden woke up she clenched her eyes shut in reaction to the pain that pulsated from the top of her head down. She felt dizzy and nauseas from the pain, she tried to swallow then realized that there was something in her mouth. She pushed her tongue against whatever it was, feeling the smooth material that held her mouth open around it.

Kayden opened her eyes slowly, wincing soon after. Bright lights illuminated the room as Kayden struggled to gain sight. She went to move her hand to her face to rub her eyes to help them adjust but soon found that her arms were bound in place along with her legs.

Shit.

Kayden began to look around the room, the same room that Loki had thrown her in when he grabbed her up. Did that mean Loki had got to her…? Wouldn’t he of said something beforehand? Kaden began to whimper at the thought, her eyes filling with salty tears as she glanced around in fear.

Soon the sound of laughter poured into her ears as her emerald eyes landed on Teegan. A nasty smirk played on his Asian features, his dark hair framing his somewhat tanned face as he stared Kayden down. Kayden could feel the bile rising in her throat as she realized she was more than screwed. She let out a muffled whine and started to struggle against the binds of the rope rack.

Teegan just stood there for a moment, watching her struggle and cry, his smirk never leaving his face, his eyes burning deep within Kayden. He wanted to do nasty things to this girl, he told Kayden that he was going to do what he did to her mother to her, but this time it wasn’t going to be fast.

Kayden feared him more than Loki even because he had told her that little secret and she didn’t want to be around him, but now he had captured her and there was nothing her human body could do to stop the wicked vampire that had moved in front of her.

Teegan leaned forward placing a hand on Kayden’s stomach before grabbing a fistful of her dress and tugging almost effortlessly to tear the fabric from her now sobbing body. She closed her eyes tightly as he ripped the material from her. She clenched her hands feeling now very exposed and small compared to Teegan who threw the torn fabric to the floor next to him.
“Loki isn’t here dear... And he’s not going to be here for a few days. So you know what that means?”
Teegan’s voice came out almost softly as he started to climb the rope rack so he was face to face with Kayden. His eyes looked over her eyes then her mouth which was held open by a ball gag. He let his eyes trace over her features before looking down to her exposed chest which was now pressed against him. Teegan took one of his hands and ran it across the smooth skin on her side before his fingertips brushed over the raised skin of Loki’s marking.

Kayden tried to move away as much as possible, she could feel herself shiver at the touch, it was a cold touch and gentle to be surprising, it made her think of Loki, he would touch her softly and just let his fingertips glide over her skin. But this wasn’t Loki, this was the monster that beat her mother and murdered her. Kayden moved her legs in an attempt to push Teegan off of her, but he only responded with grabbing one of her thighs and squeezing causing his sharpen nails to dig into her flesh till blood trickled from the crescent shaped wounds.

He pulled the hand away when Kayden stopped moving, he placed a fingertip cover in blood in between his lips to allow his tongue to lap at the crimson liquid. A gleam flashed in his eyes as he did so before Kayden could register what was happening Teegan had moved off the rack and grabbed her leg once more, licking at the blood that oozed from the marks he made.

“You’re blood is sweet, almost like candy.” Teegan glanced up at her from her thigh. “Now I see why Loki likes keeping you around. You make a beautiful blood whore.” He sneered slightly after the words past his lips. He then stood up and backed up a few feet to admire Kayden’s now naked body.

Kayden silently curse at herself for not putting on any undergarments before she ran out the house. When she was done with beating herself up she narrowed her eyes at Teegan, giving him a look full of hatred. Teegan only laughed at this and pat her on the thigh, causing Kayden to thrash against the rope rack, wiggling around harshly as tear ran down her cheeks. If she wasn’t gagged she’d be giving Teegan a piece of her mind, as if would do any good.

Teegan stood back watching Kayden’s fit with a brow arched slightly his expression slowly forming into an unentertained look. He shook his head before running his hand through his hair, slipping into thought, with his eyes staring at Kayden.

Kayden started to feel a tight burn on her wrists as she wiggled violently in the rack, before long she realized her right hand was actually pulling through the leather strap even if it was painful she had to get free, away from Teegan’s burning gaze and nasty mind. Teegan didn’t notice Kayden’s hand coming through the bindings as he simply stared at her. He took a step forward his mind clouding with thoughts of what he planned on doing to the petite black haired beauty that his leader had marked... boy was he in a world of shit when Loki came back. That’s if he were still here.

Kayden’s eyes widened at Teegan stepped closer to her but he didn’t seem to notice her hand had been freed, it wasn’t until she reached behind her head and torn the ball gag out of her mouth right before she slapped him across the face, a loud smack echoing the room. She had hit him with all the force she could and it seemed to be enough to knock the distracted Teegan to the ground.

“Fucking asshole! I’m gonna kill you!”

Kayden screeched at the top of her lungs as she unbound her legs and other hand and pushing off the rack clumsily landing next to Teegan, but only on her feet. Teegan was shocked at first but soon he smirked when Kayden’s feet landed near him he reached a hand out quickly and grabbed her ankle, pulling it toward himself and lying on his back s Kayden landed on top of him.

Kayden cried out as she crashed on top of Teegan, she could feel his other arm wrap around her waist as he flipped himself over her, causing her to lay flat on her back against the cold floor which caused her to reel slightly before Teegan put his weight on her pushing her against the floor. He moved his hands one to her neck and the other to hold her waist. He took in a deep breath, taking in her scent as his eyes shut. He pressed himself harder against him as he did so, his hands gripping her tightly keeping her from moving under him.

“It looks like you’re not going to do anything. As a matter of fact, I’ll be the one doing something.”