Status: Finished

Scream for Me Baby, Just Like She Did.

Sixteen

Teegan’s breath reeked of staled blood causing Kayden to wrinkle her nose and turn her had away. Teegan pulled her face back and leaned his mouth against her cheek, planting a soft kiss to her smooth flesh. Kayden whimpered some trying to pull away from him, tears slowly rolling down from her eyes.

Teegan gripped her chin between his thumb and index finger, tilting her head up as he licked over her plump pale lips. Kayden took this moment to open her eyes widely, feeling his tongue wiggling against her mouth. She would then sneer before chomping down on his tongue, a foreign feeling filling her mouth as Teegan jumped back, losing his footing and landing on his back.

Kayden soon felt like vomiting and couldn’t control as she lurched forward as bile fell from her mouth along with a pink object. Kayden gasped as she wiped her mouth and looked at Teegan, an expression of fear spreading across her face as he looked shocked that the small girl would do something like that.

Kayden took this moment to grab a random object from the nearest table, jumping on top of Teegan and beating against him with the blunt object. She had a fighting spirit and she wasn’t about to give up, even if it meant biting someone’s tongue off.

Kayden kept wailing on Teegan before her body shifted without her actually moving. Tegan had moved his arms around Kayden’s waist and began to pull her lower body up his own. Kayden froze feeling a creeping feeling roll through her and spill into her causing her body to tremble as she started to push against Teegan.

Why didn’t she just run? Why did she have to fight him!

Teegan chuckled lowly before sticking his tongue out at Kayden, a childish gesture before he grabbed her hips and pulled them till her lower body hovered over his face, his tongue slipping out to gently lap at her lady bits, causing Kayden to squeak in surprise.

His tongue grew back, but how!?

“No! Please don’t! Please don’t do that!’

Kayden started to cry as she tried to wiggle herself away from Teegan but his grip had her stuck. His hands were on her hips, firmly clasped against her skin. Teegan continued to lick over the small mound of flesh, causing Kayden to let out a moan against her own will. Kayden bit her lip as she continued to struggle against the vampire, she didn’t like how her body was reacting, she wanted her body to shut down not enjoy it! Teegan moved her body lower so he could have better access to her.

"No! Stop, please, let me go!"

Kayden bucked her hips as Teegan pushed his tongue against the entrance of her yoni and flicked his tongue across the sensitive flesh, Kayden couldn’t help herself as she moaned out again, leaning forward and placing her hands on Teegan’s arms.

She didn’t know what was going on in her mind, she felt like she wasn’t in control of her own body. She didn’t want to enjoy it and she damn sure didn’t want to give Teegan the impression that she was enjoying it but she felt like she wasn’t behind the wheel of her brain.

Teegan growled into her flesh as he nipped lightly at the swelling bulb of Kayden’s sex. He would then take it between his lips, sucking softly at the flesh. Kayden’s mouth fell open and she gripped Teegan’s arms crying out as he formed shapes against the bundle of nerves, she began to pant, her finger nails digging into his arms as she moved her hips against his mouth. Her breath hitched in her throat as Teegan continued to assault her yoni. Her stomach tightened, a warm feeling creeping across her thighs and up her abdomen as she arched her back, her head tilting to the side as she softly rocked against Teegan, her body was willing and going on auto pilot as he mind screamed at her and cursed her for enjoying this as much as she was.

Teegan moved one of his arms to wrap around her waist before moving his other to sneak his hand between the contact of his mouth and her wet sex, his fingers teasing at the entrance of it. Kayden let out a gasp and felt herself tighten at the new contact, her body wanted it. Her body was more excited about this then it was when she had sex with Loki the other night. Kayden would blame it on Teegan for being a vampire, with whatever power he had to control her into this situation.

"Ooh, god."

Kayden trembled as Teegan slipped a finger into her, she felt as if she was about to explode and there was nothing she could do about it. Teegan began wiggling his finger inside of her as he licked and sucked on her clit, causing more noises to fall from Kayden’s mouth before her body shook, and her head was thrown back, with a few more bucks against Teegan’s mouth she would reach her peak.

Kayden gasped for air after it passed but before she could even look back to Teegan, he had his arms around her and lifting them up till he was standing. He would then move them over to a table, pushing whatever was on the surface off, as he sat her on the table his mouth attaching to Kayden’s mouth in a feverish kiss, his tongue moving across her bottom lip asking for Kayden to part her lips, which surprisingly Kayden granted him entrance in what would be a battle of tongues as Teegan’s hand rubbed across her side, the other on working on his pants.

Kayden moved her hands to help Teegan in his attempts to remove his pants. Her fingers tugged at the button of his worn jeans, then pressing the zipper down. Before long Teegan’s pants piled around his ankles along with the undergarments he was wearing.

Kayden was pushed to lie on her back as Teegan pulled her bottom over the edge of the table before taking hold of himself and rubbing his member against her clit, causing her to squirm against him. Teegan smirked as he pressed himself into the wet pool of Kayden’s juices. He grunted once he was filling he, moving his hands to rest on her legs, pushing them up slightly before he would move out, then back in, causing Kayden to gasp as his pace slowly quickened, her hands knotting in her own hair as she arched her back, pressing down against Teegan as he pumped into her.

Teegan bit his bottom lip as he grunted again the feeling of Kayden around him felt like he was in paradise, he hadn’t had sex since he became a vampire, though he wasn’t an elder vampire. He had become a vampire when he was 17 and he’d never got around to having actual sex with a woman, sure he fooled around with them but never got to this point.

Kayden let out a whine as she moved her body along with his thrusts, her mind went numb as Teegan occupied her yoni. Her body felt as if were on fire with lust as she pushed her hand against the table. She moved one hand behind Teegan’s head pulling him in as she crashed his lips on his, in a kiss filled with desire. Her mouth molded against his as he continued his pace, his mouth worked with hers. Kayden would moan into the kiss before moving back and nipping at his bottom lip in which Teegan would react by nipping hers and then moving his mouth to her jawline, his tongue licking across the smooth skin.

Teegan’s mouth landed on Kayden’s collarbone, his fangs lightly scraping against her skin. Teegan never once lost his pace even after Kayden had her orgasms. He was enjoying this way too much. Before he knew what he was doing he sunk his fangs into Kayden’s collarbone, causing Kayden to scream out her hand knotting in his hair as she gasped out. Teegan let his eyes flutter closed as he sucked on her flesh, the sweet taste of Kayden’s blood filling his mouth as he bucked unsteadily against Kayden, his own orgasm taking control.
♠ ♠ ♠
When I was posting this chapter I also put 'sexteen' Bahaha. x)