Status: Finished

Scream for Me Baby, Just Like She Did.

Nineteen

A feeling of warmth flowed through Kayden’s body as she came back to reality. Her mind was distorted and her body hurt worse than it had ever hurt before, she could feel skin pulsating in pain. Her body screamed in agony as she shifted to the side causing her to return to lying on her back, she swallowed some before clearing her throat as she started to open her eyes, but before she could register what she would have seen her world slithered back into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayden felt something shift beside her, but she refused to stir. She kept her eyes closed, her body still, and tried to keep her breathing even. Her body felt as if it were dying from the recent beatings she received and she didn’t feel like dealing with the world outside of her head even if it meant sleeping whatever life she had away.

She was torn in pieces on the inside and suffered the external wounds that littered her flesh. She could feel the scrapes, tears and bruising on her skin, and it drove her crazy, the pain was almost as if she had been in a car wreck. Kayden still refused to face anyone, even if it was Loki that man who she’d been with for months now.

Loki sat on the bed next to her, just watching her. He knew she was awake, her could hear her breathing change and her heartbeat pick up. He wanted to hold and comfort her, but she was trying to deal with all that had happened in her own way.

What was he thinking? Why did he leave her alone with the one person that had issues with her in the first place? This was his fault, he left a monster with a china doll. Of course the monster would harm the china doll, even if it just wanted to lightly hold it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days drifted by and Kayden’s attitude changed dramatically, she wouldn’t talk to Loki unless it was to snap at him fiercely. She was angry with him, she was bitter and hateful. He should of known better, he knew who Teegan was, why in the world would he leave her with someone like him for an extended amount of time?

Today was no different, Kayden was acting violent toward Loki, her beautiful green eyes were a light with fire, if looks could kill Loki would of been dead a million times over.

“Kayden, do you need help with anything” Loki asked from across the room, watching Kayden mess around with objects on a desk. She stilled before turning around and lifting the closest thing she could grab and chunk it at Loki. Her eyes narrowed at him as she screamed loudly and threw another object at him. She was so furious with him and his actions and all she wanted to do was hurt him, even if it wouldn’t do any good, she wanted to case him as much pain as she could.

“I don’t need your help, you inconsiderate prick!” She shouted, her pale face heating up, the soft skin on her cheeks would then begin to tint red. Loki frowned at her and shook his head, he knew he messed up and there was nothing he could do as Kayden walked away from him, tears streaming from the corners of her eyes.

Loki threw himself in his arm chair, his hands covering his face as he could hear Kayden’s sobs ripping at her chest and causing her to gasp for breath.

Kayden stood in what should have been the kitchen, the counters looked messy and almost too old to even be standing. Drawers looked pulled out or were sitting on parts of the counter, some still filled with normal household objects. Kayden decided to look around, her finger tips lightly brushing against certain objects until she came across a knife set that was thrown in one of the drawers.

She pulled the sharpener out and then a rather large kitchen knife and looked at them, almost inspecting them for any flaws, they must have been pure stainless steel because there were no rst spots covering the objects in her hands.

A dark thought popped in her head as she rubbed the knife along the sharpening object, with was probably a good 10 inches. She listened to the scraping of metal against metal and leaned her back against one of the counters, humming a tune to herself.

Loki didn’t dare bother her at that moment. He kept himself in his chair and closed his eyes, almost tuning out the sounds of Kayden’s grinding.
Kayden almost couldn’t contain herself as she watched the blade go from dull to sharp enough to cut a hair with the lightest touch. She had stood on the kitchen for exactly four hours, Loki hadn’t bother to check on her during the time that past, and honestly she was grateful.

Loki had seemed to of fallen asleep in his armchair, his head was lulled to the side and both his arms were resting on the arms. If actually breathed then his chest would have been rising and falling quietly. Kayden stepped into the room, her eyes falling on Loki as she quietly stepped toward him, her eyes wide and almost filled with a misplaced emotion.

She held behind her back, two objects she spent several hours with, her fingers gripping at the bases of the two friends. She was holding her breath as she approached the resting Loki, her steps were almost silent as she moved to stand in front of Loki.

Kayden leaned down some, watching Loki’s face for any hint that he knew she was there, yet there was nothing but a peaceful appearance resting on his features. Kayden released her breath sharply and brought her hands to her sides, one holding the sharpener and the other the knife.

She recalled how Loki had plunged his hand deep within Teegan’s chest and moved to imitate the actions with the sharpener with force that was even unknown to her.

The sound of ripping clothing and then skin making contact filled the room as Loki shot up an out of the way, causing Kayden to fall forward pushing the sharpener into the fabric of the chair. Loki raised his hand and swooped his hand against Kayden’s face, causing her to cry out and fall to her side, still gripping tightly to the knife.

Kayden let out another cry as Loki leaned down and pulled her knife wielding hand toward him only to pull her against him.
“Kayden, I made a mistake, I’m sorry, even if sorry isn’t enough, I should of been here instead of Teegan.” Loki whispered to her, he knew whatever he would say wouldn’t matter.

“Shut up blood sucker.”
Kayden pushed herself away from him and sat back on her knees, both hands gripping on the knife now. She would lean forward, tilting her head up and brushing her lips lightly against Loki’s, feeling his cold flesh against her warm lips almost shook her from her hatred.

Loki wrapped his arms around Kayden, pressing back against her mouth, he could feel her resolve melting as he held her close. He would pull her into his lap, fingers trailing her spine, his other hand lightly holding her neck as he assaulted her lips.

Kayden felt a small fire start in her lower abdomen as Loki kept his lips against her own, the feeling of his fingers along her back made her shiver. Kayden pushed herself against Loki, making move to push him on his back so she could straddle his hips.

Loki let Kayden push him back, pulling her down so he could press him lips to her own again, lightly nipping at her bottom lip then lightly licking across the plump flesh. Kayden followed his lead, moving one hand along his side, the other moving up past her shoulder, a pointed blade aiming at Loki’s chest. Before Loki knew what was happening Kayden plunged the blade into his heart and twisting, in hopes that it would cause the same effect like Loki’s doing to Teegan.

Loki’s eyes widened as he pushed Kayden off of him, his body beginning to crack and peel, the same bright light shining through flesh turning into ash. Kayden let out a maniacal laugh, watching Loki’s body burn, she shifted as hovered over Loki’s face, planting one last kiss on his moth and looking into the bright yellow eyes of his, a smirk playing across the pale pink flesh of her lips.

“Now you will burn for what you did.” She hissed her eyes narrowing as the last bit of Loki fell on the floor, a pile of ash now sat where Loki was just moments before.