Status: Finished

Scream for Me Baby, Just Like She Did.

Seven

Kayden laid curled up under a heavy blanket that smelled musky and felt rough, but she felt better being wrapped up in the thick fabric, she was grateful that Loki had retrieved it along with a pair of pants and a shirt, but no under garments. Kayden felt strange not wearing anything under the clothing but she dressed either way being that Loki’s wandering eyes made her feel gross.

Several hours had passed since her bath which was very enjoyable until Loki decided to join her, causing her to scrunch up on one side of the tub, giving him the maximum amount of room she could. He had his back turned to her which she felt very grateful for as she had made herself wash as fast as she possibly could just to jump out of the bath tub quickly.

Loki had made her feel very strange, but she couldn’t help but think about him also. She didn’t know what to think or what to do, and she defiantly didn’t want Loki to notice her any more than he already did.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

Kayden had finally fallen asleep, her body was lying on the floor of the dirty room again, but the blanket she now had was a nice barrier between her and the floor. Kayden let out short breaths into her hands that somewhat covered her face, which seemed to of blocked out the light that now flooded the room. Kayden would have surely awakened at the harshly flash of florescent lights kicking on above her; she had always been so sensitive to those kinds of lights.

The once dark room was now brighter than ever, revealing the bundled up Kayden in the middle of the room, along with contraptions that littered the floor and along some of the walls. A good bit of equipment looked like the types used for slaves and slave traders, others looked as if they were meant for smaller horses and other types of animals. Rings were placed in random places along the floor, the walls and on the ceiling, where Kayden had been strung up the night before.

Two three foot poles stood about five feet apart and the tip of the pole had two D rings on either side, not far from there a table stood with odd objects lying on the surface, small leather strips, a few wooden boxes, along with line of various bells with thick, colored leather through the small metal hoops.

The new light made Loki’s eyes appear brighter as he looked across the room, taking in every little detail as it had been a while since he’d used anything in here and this wild hair had him feeling very bad.

Loki looked around with a smirk on his paled lips as he looked at Kayden and moving toward her, ripping the blanket from under and over her, causing a startled green eyed girl to jump and look up at him.

Kayden stared up at him for a moment before seeing the look in his eyes and biting on her bottom lip, her eyes widen some as she made a movement to scoot back away. The look only grew when he took another step toward her.

He leaned down when he reached his hand out and grabbed her throat, his fingers curling into the tender flesh as he brought himself back to a standing position, dragging Kayden up into the air, his face never changing as tears rand freely from the beautiful orbs that she had been graced with. Kayden struggled against him, trying to beg and plead, but his grip wasn’t allowing her to speak, her tears stung harshly as they slipped past her eye lids and her face started to burn like she had touched an eye of a stove. She could feel panic settling in as she moved her hands to Loki’s wrist and crawled at it weakly only to see the look on his face changing from awful to worse; He was enjoying her suffering.

What had she done now?