Status: Finished

Scream for Me Baby, Just Like She Did.

Eight

Kayden’s vision started to blacken, her breathing wasn’t even, and it was violent as she tried to gasp for air through Loki’s grip. Loki still had the vicious look in his eyes, but soon Kayden wouldn’t be able to see his face, darkness would soon consume her.

Loki shook her lightly, causing her hands to fall off his wrist and her head to flop back, his features calmed once he realized she was about out of it. He tilted his head slightly then released his hands from her neck, causing her to drop to the ground in a heap.

“Aw, poor lips” Loki mocked Kayden as he pulled her into his arms and semi drug her toward a rack that had rope weaved together and rings attached to random places on the ropes. Loki looked down at Kayden before pulling her hands up and grabbing two thick leather bands from the top of the rack then strapping her arms over her head, making she he had secured her tightly.

He leaned down before tearing her loosely fitting sweat pants down her legs, taking a moment to glance up to see if she stirred any, noticing that she hadn’t he stood straight and pressed his hands inside the collar of her shirt and pulling opposite ways, the tearing sound of the fabric ripping through the silence leaving Kayden unconscious and exposed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kayden’s eyes started to open slowly as she started to stir. She shook her head some as if she were trying to shake off the light headedness. She shifted some feeling an odd feeling on her back and the backs of her legs “W..What?” she fully opened her eyes ad furrowed her brows, looking around the best she could and tried to figure where she was before the events from hours before hit her all at once, causing her to take a sharp breath in and let out a cry. She was scared out of her wits and her panic was starting to run free as she finally noticed that she was completely naked.

Soon a creak came from behind her, followed but a hollow thud, and light footsteps that stopped right beside her. Kayden looked over, but she didn’t recognize who this person was, this caused her to cry, tears stinging the corners of her eyes as sobs ripped through her chest.

The person looked at Kayden for a moment before turning around and leaving the room and Kayden to her panic.

Time seemed to stand still for her was she cried, the past few days had been hell for her, now she was worse off than before, she should have just stayed home. She shouldn’t have opened her mother’s coffin; she should of just left things alone.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Loki sat contently in an armchair reading a dusty old book, flipping the pages every now and then before the book was snatched from his fingers. He looked up to the person in front of him and raised a brow at them in question, awaiting their response before saying a word.

“Loki, who is the girl in the other room” The person asked before tilting their head to the side, question playing in their eyes.

“Why does that matter” Loki inquired as he snatched is book back and scowled at the person standing over him. “Why did you even go in there?” Loki narrowed his yellow eyes at the matching yellow eyes that started down at him.

“She looks familiar, Loki...” The person breathed before speaking again “Ahh! She’s related to the woman I drain the other day!”

Loki looked down at his book before back up at his friend. “Is she Teegan?” Rage bubbled up in Loki as the thought played in his mind; Teegan came back from a hunt bragging about killing a ‘beauty’ as he put it. The way Teegan described the woman he killed clicked.

Loki stood up and dropped his book on his chair making his way to a certain door, opening it and then slamming it harshly before a click sounded from the knob, he had locked the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you guys think.

Thank you to CassieKazee for the comments. :D