Status: So yeah Isaac is a babe

Humanity

The unknown

I thought my day started out completely normal, but everything thing took a turn for the worse when I was out grocery shopping. I went to the store a lot later than normal, because my step dad had asked me to go get milk so he could have cereal in the morning. As I pulled into the parking spot at the store, I looked at the clock on my radio to see it read twenty minutes to midnight. I knew if I hurried I could get home in time to take a quick shower before heading off to bed.

I walked inside the store and felt a quick gust of cool air. I headed straight to the dairy area to grab milk. As I got to where all the milk was, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. I turned around to see if anyone was behind. I was relieved when I saw on a teenage boy restocking the produce section. I grabbed the milk and headed towards the register quickly. I placed the milk on the conveyor belt and paid the blond young cashier after he told me the total.

I walked outside still feeling as if I was being watched. I got about ten feet away from my car when I felt grabbed my wrist and I dropped the gallon of milk. Before I could turn around to see who it was they managed to blindfold me. I tried to scream for help but my screams were blocked by a large hand. I tried my hardest to fight off whoever was attacking me but it seemed to be no use.

"You'll be the perfect bate," I heard a deep voice say into my ears. Before I could fight anymore I felt a needle jab into my arm. I was conscious for about a minute before everything I around me went black.

I have no clue how long I was out but I woke up tied to a chair in the middle of a dark room. I tried to move and was hit with the realization that I was tied to the chair. I was terrified wondering what whoever kidnapped me was going to do to me.

"I know you're probably freaking out but nothing bad will happen to you if Derek does what I say," I looked up to see a man with a sunglasses on and a white cane in his hand. I assumed he must be blind, but I wasn't sure it could all be an act for all I know.

I wanted to ask him who this Derek guy was because I had no clue who the guy who held my life in his hands was. "You might not know who he is right now, but you will very soon." he said pulling a chair from the corner and sitting in front of me. "I've sent Ethan and Aiden to him and his pack to let them know I've got a bargaining tool," he said letting out a wicked laugh.

"You'll probably only be here another hour before Derek decides your fate." He made it sound like it was no big deal that I might be dying in hour. I felt tears brim my eyes at just the thought of dying like this. I was merely seventeen years old and hadn't really done anything. If I died tonight I would die a virgin who really, hasn't ever had a serious boyfriend. I closed my eyes trying not breakdown. I knew this would probably be the longest hour of my life waiting for this Derek guy to show up
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've decided to put my love for Teen Wolf and Isaac Lahey into a new story. I know I probably shouldn't start a new story when I have 4 active ones, but hey what's another. I'm really excited about this story. I know this chapter is short but they'll pick up in length.

Let me know what you guys think about this.

Lennon's outfit