Status: So yeah Isaac is a babe

Humanity

Fighting to breathe

I looked over at the blind man who was still sitting in front of me; he still had that wicked grin plastered on his face. "Well it looks like we have company," he stated standing up. I took a deep breath bracing myself for whatever was about to happen. Closed my eyes wishing I could wake up from this horrible nightmare. I opened my eye to a loud thrashing noise. I looked up and saw the blind man walk towards me.

"Well I'm glad you guys made it," he said grinning. "I would like you to meet are bargaining tool,' he said putting his hand on my shoulder. I felt my skin crawl as he moved his thumb in a circle on my shoulder blade. I looked up to see two guys that went to my school. I knew that the one with dark brown hair was named Scott, but I wasn't sure about the other one with curly hair. I also saw an extremely tall bald guy and, and tall girl with brunette hair who looked like she could have a tan when she's outside. "I know her Derek, she in mine and Isaac's grade," I heard him say to the older guy with black hair he called Derek. I looked at the guy he called Derek realizing that's the guy who held my life in his hand.

"Deucalion what do you want with the girl," the one they called Derek asked.

"See I knew that you wouldn't let a teenage girl innocently die," the blind man said gliding his thumb along my jaw.

"What do you want?" Derek seethed.

"What I've always wanted, for you to kill one of your own," he said with that same sick grin.

"Just let her go," Derek said taking a step towards us.

I tried to pushing the cloth out of mouth so I could plead with Derek to save me. The more I tried to remove it, the more I started to cry because it wasn't going anywhere. I looked up at Scott and Isaac and gave them a look trying to get to help me. I watched as Scott whispered something into Isaac's ear. "The thing is I kill her or you kill one of those two," the blind man said pointing at Scott and Isaac. "You could also kill your sister if that's better." I felt my stomach twist into a knot at the mention of the blind man telling Derek he could also kill his sister. I felt horrible that he was being told to pick between his friends and sister or me a stranger he's never met.

"Deucalion I don't want to kill anyone," Derek said taking another step towards us.

"Then I'll kill her for you," he said wrapping his hands tightly around my neck. I gasped for air as he started squeezing harder and I was losing the ability to breathe. “You realize if I kill her right now, I'll just keep killing people until you finally cave and kill one of yours," he said as he started to squeeze even tighter. I knew I would probably only last another minute or two at this rate.

"Derek do something," Scott yelled.

I fought trying to catch another breath, but it wasn't working. I closed my eyes as everything started to go black around me. I was quickly jolt awake when the chair I was tied to was knocked over. My eyes flew opened and tried to focus on the fuzzy world around me. I looked up and saw Isaac untying the fabric that was gagging me. "Thank you," I said gasping for air. Isaac moved behind me and started working untying my legs and arms. I looked over to see Scott fight the tall bald guy and the girl, and Derek fighting the blind man. I was snapped out of it when Isaac lifted me up into his arms.

"Derek I hope you don't find her life too valuable because if she escapes, I'm going to hunt her down and killer her to prove appoint to you," the blind man. "So go now if you want to, but know now this is far from over with her," he said with a laugh I looked over at him and couldn't help but notice that his eyes were glowing red and he had hair on his face he didn't have before. Isaac looked at Derek and gave him nod before he took off running with me. I close my eyes not caring where we were going. I knew pretty much no matter what that the blind man made it very clear that I was as good as dead. I opened my eyes when I heard a familiar voice say something.

"Why do you have Lennon Callin in your arms?" the strange voice asked. I opened my eyes to see the sheriff's son Stiles standing in front of a black jeep with a confused look on his face.

"Deucalion says that if Derek doesn't kill somebody in his pack he's going to kill her." Scott said opening the passenger door to the jeep.

"Why does he want her dead?" the sheriff's son asked.

"We don't know, we just know we can't let her die," Derek said coming up behind us.

I took a deep breath and felt a sharp pain in my neck from where the man's hands were around my neck. I looked around at the guys who had just rescued me. I must have looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Okay well let's get her out of here," Stiles said getting in the driver’s seat.

I closed my eyes as Isaac placed me into the backseat of the jeep and crawled in next to me. I rested my head against the cool window closing my eyes, I felt like I was about to pass out and I knew at least if I passed out I wouldn't hit my head. I felt somebody sit right next to me and I assumed it was Isaac. I touched his shoulder with my hand then moved my head away from the cool window and rested it on his shoulder. He didn't seem to mind me resting on him because he didn't push me way. I heard the car start to rumble as we started to drive.

"Derek what's the plan with her?" I heard Scott ask.

"She needs to be out of California for at least a week so I can figure out what Deucalion next move is," Derek said.

"So what do we do put her on a plane by herself?" Stiles asked.

"No Stile's we have to have somebody go with her," Derek said annoyed.

"Who's going with her?" I heard Scott ask.

"Well you can't leave your mom, and I'll need you here with Alpha pack still in town," Derek said. "Isaac I think its best you go with her, “as Derek said it I felt Isaac tense up underneath me. He was probably uncomfortable with the fact that he was going to have to take a girl he barely knew on a trip out of state.

"Okay I'll take her." Isaac said finally speaking up. "Where do you want me to take her?"

"You're going to my SUV and drive her to either Arizona or Nevada." I felt like I should have a say in this, but I knew nothing I said would matter. The only reason they were taking me away was to save me from this strange man Deucalion who planned on killing me to prove a point to Derek.

"What are we going to do about her parent?" Stiles asked. I almost found it funny that they were acting like I wasn't in the car.

"We have to have her tell her parent's she going on a road trip with Allison and Lydia in the morning, I'll call the girls," I heard Scott say.

I sat up looking around the car trying to get my barring. I knew I had to ask them what was going on and why this Deucalion guy wanted Derek to kill 'one of his own' or kill me, this whole thing was like a crazy nightmare that I couldn't wake up from. "What exactly is going on?" I finally said speaking up. They all looked at me with a strange look in their eyes.

"Well we're going to take you away so Deucalion can't kill you." Derek said.

"Why does he want to kill me?" I asked.

"Deucalion is a messed up guy and is willing to do anything to make me join his pack," Derek said as we pulled in front of my house. I wasn't exactly shocked Stile's knew where I lived; I only lived on the street behind him.

"I have no clue what your pack is, but okay," I said with a yawn. I knew I couldn't really question them anymore, but I assumed it probably had something to with Deucalion's glowing red eyes.

"Okay so we're at your house, our friend Allison and Lydia are going to come here to convince your parent's that right after school tomorrow you’re going on a road trip," Stile's said hopping out of the car.

"Okay I hope they buy it." I said finally sitting up straight.

"You're leaving no matter what even if they don't buy it." Derek said hoping out of the car.

When Isaac and I were the only one left in the car Isaac finally spoke up and asked, "are you feeling alright?"

"No honestly my throat hurts, and I have no clue what is really going on," I said as I looked out the window to see that the sun was coming out.

"Yeah it expected for you to be confused. My names Isaac by the way." He said giving me a soft smile.

"I'm Lennon," I said pushing my beyond messy hair out of my face.

"Lennon I'm gonna keep you safe," Isaac said getting out of the jeep.

"Okay," I said crawling out of the car. I looked as Lydia the most popular girl in school and her best friend Allison walking towards me.

"Oh it's Lennon," Lydia said with a smile as she walked towards me. I assumed she must know my name because Stiles had told her.

"How do you know her Stile's?" Lydia asked titling her head to the side.

"I've gone to school with her since second grade, and also she lives right behind me," Stiles said shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Are your parent's awake?" Allison asked.

"No they should be up with in the next thirty minutes." I said walking towards the front door. "I hope they didn't notice I didn't come home last night." I walked

inside with Lydia and Allison and quickly ran into my room to change into something else other than my nasty clothes from the night before.

When I walked downstairs I heard my mom and step-dad's door open. Lydia and Allison sat at the kitchen table with me. "Don't worry we'll convince them to let you go."

Allison said giving me a comforting smile.

"Morning Lennon," my step-dad Dylan said as he walked into the kitchen. "Oh we have company?" Dylan said as he reached into the cupboard and grabbed a coffee cup.

"Good morning," Lydia said cheerily.

"Not to be rude, but who are you two ladies?" my mom asked walking into the kitchen.

"Oh I'm Lydia and this Allison," Lydia said smiling.

"So Mr. and Mrs.
Jordan we were wondering if it would be cool if Lennon went on a spring trip with us this week?" I was impressed that she knew that my mom had a different last name then me.

"When do you girls leave?" Dylan asked.

"Today after school," Allison said speaking up.

"Where would you be driving?" my mom asked.

"Up the coast," Lydia said.

"Are you able to miss a week of school?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah I've only missed two days this year, and the school year is almost over so this wouldn't hurt me at all," I said finally speaking up.

"What money are you going to use?" my mom asked getting up and pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"I have a bunch of money saved up from my summer job and last year’s birthday money." At that moment I was glad that I'm good at saving my money.

"I don't see why you can't go. I mean you're a good girl, you never do anything wild," my mom said sitting down again.

"Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Jordan," Allison and Lydia said at the same time.

"I'm gonna go pack."

Allison, Lydia and I all went upstairs to my room. "Thank you guys," I said reaching into my closet and grabbing my big duffle bag.

"No problem we'll do anything to save your life." Allison said.

I started grabbing my underwear and bras out of my top drawer. "You should have fun with Isaac," Lydia said with a laugh.

"What's up with Isaac?" I asked as I grabbed a bunch of shirts and sweaters from my dresser.

"Nothing, it's just he's different and we don't really know much about him. He tends not to open up." Allison said.

"Oh," I said not really knowing what to say. I continued to pack quickly as Allison and Lydia sat on my bed. I wasn't really sure what I should pack. I just packed a bunch of basic stuff. When I finished packing by packing a few pairs of basic sneakers. "Do you think I packed what I'll need?" I asked.

"I think so, you're only supposed to be gone a week," Allison said giving me a comforting smile.

"I would have packed some dresses but that's just me?" Lydia said looking at her nails.

"Okay it looks like I'm ready to go." I said standing up from sitting in front of my suitcase.

"Okay we are supposed to drop you off at Scott's house. Isaac will be there with Derek's car and the money they got together," Allison said helping me move my suitcase put of my room.

The ride to Scott's house was pretty quick; I wasn't really surprised that he lived so close to me. "You'll be safe," Allison said as we parked in front of Scott's house

I took a deep breath and got out of the back seat of Lydia's car. I got out of the car and found Isaac, Derek, Scott, and Stile standing in front of a black SUV.

"Okay Isaac is going to take you to either Arizona or Nevada. He has five grand and my car, and he'll bring you back in like a week." Derek said the whole thing like he has planned a getaway before.

"Okay," I said carrying my bag toward the car. I knew this was going to be a long trip going away with a guy I barely knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
So since I didn't sleep last night I decided to write this chapter. This story is kinda gonna follow season 3, but at the same time it's not. Yeah comment and let me know what you guys think.

Thank you to Swell for commenting.

Lennon's outfit