Status: So yeah Isaac is a babe

Humanity

One or two beds?

Isaac

When Lennon got to the car Derek's car I took her duffle bag and put it the back seat where I had put mine earlier. I could tell by the look on her face that she was really confused by what was going on. She probably also wanted to know why she was kidnap out of nowhere and was told she was going to die for some guy she had never met.

"Ready," I said crawling into the driver seat.

"Yeah," she said quietly as she buckled her seat belt.

I started driving and I would glance over at Lennon every so often to see how she was. I wondered if during the whole fight with Deucalion and the other alphas if Lennon noticed we were werewolves. I also wondered if she did notice it how I would explain it to her. “How did your parents take to you telling them you’re going on a road trip?" I asked trying to break the silence that had grown between us since we started driving.

"They took it surprisingly well," she said lifting her head off the window. I glanced at her a few seconds before looking at the road again. "I thought they would tell me I couldn't go, but they told me I was trustworthy so they let me go."

"Well that's good, because if they wouldn't let you go we were going to have to leave anyway." I said as we got onto the interstate.

"How did your parent's take you going?" she asked. I knew in that moment that she really didn't know much about me, and I liked that. She couldn't judge me like other people tended to. She had no clue about how my father raised me. She didn't know about the countless times my father would lock me in the fridge when I did something.

"I live with Derek, my father was killed last year during the mass killing that happened last year," I looked over at her to see her reaction as I changed lanes. I saw her face to turn to regret.

"I'm really sorry, I had no idea."

"It's cool you didn't know." I said still focusing on the road. "He was honestly a horrible father," I said simply.

"I'm sorry," she said softly.

"It's totally fine." I felt bad that I made her feel guilty.

Lennon

I felt completely horrible not knowing about Isaac father being killed last year. I wasn't a person that really knew about everything that was going on in town, I tended to keep to myself, and I really didn't have any friends. I ate lunch every day in my English class with a few other people who would sit in there and study. If I could describe myself in three words it would probably shy, awkward, and quite. I never thought in my life that I would be where I am at this moment. I never thought that I would have a death wish on me for something I had nothing to do with. I also never thought I would run away with Isaac Lahey, a boy I barely knew.

"You didn't get to sleep last night, you should probably leaning your seat back and try to sleep," Isaac said looking at the road.

"Will you be able to stay awake if I took a nap?" I asked knowing that he also wasn't able to sleep last night.

He looked over and gave me a smile, "yeah I'll be fine."

I laid my seat back and closed my eyes. It was more than two minutes before I was gone.

I sat in that chair still bound and gagged. My eyes flew opened and I found the blood red ones of the blind man. I felt tears start to slide down my cheek as I realized I never escaped, I must have been knocked unconscious as my chair fell down. I took a deep breath trying to fight back sobbing. "Awh the helpless girl is awake," he said placing his freezing cold hand on my cheek. I couldn't figure out how he knew I was awake. I stared at him as he gave that wicked grin he kept giving me before. "If Derek is smart he'll chose to let you live." He trilled his calloused index finger across my jaw. I felt my skin crawl at his basic touch. "I wonder if he'll choose you over Isaac," he said roughly shoving my head to the side. I realized then that he wanted either me or Isaac to die. "Maybe I'll kill you quickly and put you out of your misery, Or maybe I'll make you suffer." I don't know how I managed to but I managed to get the gag out of my mouth, I let a blood curdling scream.

I was jolted awake by somebody shaking me. "Lennon, Lennon, Lennon, wake up." he said gently. "Lennon it's just a nightmare you're safe." I sat up quickly and looked over at Isaac who had pulled over onto the side of the road.

I pushed the tears from under my eye that had formed out of pure fear of reliving what had just happened the night before to me. "It was all so real," I said trying to steady my breath.

Isaac reached over placed both of his arms on my shoulders and stared into my green eyes. "It was just a nightmare you're safe with me," he said softly and reassuring me of my safety.

"Okay," I said as I started to calm down. "Where are we?" I asked looking out the window and seeing desert around me.

"We've been in Arizona for about a half hour," Isaac said.

I was shocked when I realized I had managed to sleep for the whole six hour drive to Arizona. "Wow I slept a lot longer than I thought I did."

"Yeah you seemed peaceful for the first five hours so I didn't want to wake you," Isaac said starting the car again. "I think I'm gonna drive for about another hour and then we can find a place to stay for at least tonight," he said pulling back onto the highway.

"Alright," I said quietly as I rested my head on the chilled window.

The drive to the motel seemed to go by in a blur, Isaac had turned the radio on and it lightly played in the background as we drove. When we got there I was hit by a sudden rush of hot air as I opened my door. For some reason I didn't think about how hot Arizona was going to be.

"A lot warmer then California," I said as I met Isaac behind the car.

"Yeah, let's go to the front office, and check in and then we'll come out and get our bags," Isaac said running this finger through his curly hair.

We walked into the front office and found a blond middle aged lady sitting at the front desk in an outfit that looked too young for her. "Hi honey, how can I help you?" she said looking at Isaac and giving him a flirty smile. I felt really awkward for the fact that she was acting like I wasn't even there.

"We need a room," Isaac said leaning against the counter and giving her a smile.

I wonder if he actually found her attractive or if he was just flirty with her to get us a deal on the room. I also wondered if she knew that Isaac was only seventeen,

I mean she had to be at least forty. I looked around the room as Isaac continued to flirt with her. I saw that the room was painted in shades of blue and had pictures of the ocean. I found it ironic that at hotel in the middle of the desert was.

"Two beds or one sweetie?" the blonde asked.

I looked up and over at Isaac who gave her a smile. "we'll take two," Isaac said quickly.

"Alright it looks like you'll be in room two-thirteen," she said handing him two room keys.

We walked out of the front office and went to the car to grab our bags. Before I could grab mine Isaac grabbed it. He held it as if it weighed nothing. I was shocked by his strength. We walked towards our room, and I slid my eye into the slot and opened the door for us. When we got inside Isaac asked, "Which bed do you?"

"The one furthest from the window please," I said softly as I sat down.

"Do you maybe one to shower?" Isaac asked sitting my duffle bag on my bed.

"Yeah I'm going to shower," I said unzipping my bag. I reached in and grabbed and over-sized shirt I packed and a pair of leggings. I also reached in and grabbed my toothbrush.

I walked into the bathroom and sat my stuff on the toilet and turned the water on. I stripped down and put my hand under the water waiting to see if it was warm enough. I stepped under the water enjoying the feeling of the water raising away the dirt from the horrible night before. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment peace, and not having to worry. I realized when I was alone in my own thoughts that I needed to find ask Isaac why the blind man's eyes were glowing and why he transformed into something like a werewolf. I knew werewolves didn't exist, but the blind man was definitely something other than human. I shut the water off and reached out grabbed a towel to dry off with. I quickly got dressed and tried to towel dry my hair as much as I could with just a towel. I walked out of the foggy bathroom and found Isaac sitting on his bed in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts. I was amazed at how tone his stomach was. I had to fight the desire to walk over to him and run my hands down his stomach.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Isaac asked, "do you feel a little better?"

"Yeah," I said trying not to think about Isaac naked torso.

I walked over and sat on my bed and grabbed my hairbrush out of my duffle bag. I knew I need to ask Isaac about the blind man. I knew right now was the best time if any to ask him. "Isaac," I said speaking up.

"Yeah," he said looking over at me.

"What was the blind man?" I asked turning to face him and crossing my legs.

"What do you mean?" he asked acting like I had no idea what he was talking about.

"I mean he wasn't human, what is he?"

"It's difficult to explain, you need some time to calm down before you find out about everything," Isaac giving me a look letting me know it was for the best I didn't ask any more questions right now.

I knew I shouldn't ask any more questions right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lennon's outfit

The building of sexual tension. I'm really enjoying writing this story. Let me know what you guys think about this story.