Status: Daily Uploads (hopefully)

When Your Nightmares Come to Life

The Exposition

We were all currently sitting in in the middle of the uncleaned floor of Rian's so called bandroom/basement. All our equipment was stocked against the walls and on the sofa's, leaving us with no other choice then to sit on the ground in a small circle. Tay and Lissa were leaning against the couch behind them while Rian, Zack and myself were leaning against Rian's old drums. The floor was packed with empty beer bottles while we continued to drink ourselves to sleep.

Rian's parents went to some kind of dancing lessons his mother insisted they followed, leaving Rian alone every Friday. Which leads (duh) to us crashing at his house every weekend. Friday was all about the booze, Saterday was band practice and by the evening we all went back to our own houses.

'Honey, I'm home!' Matt sang from upstairs indicating he was back with our food.

He came running downstairs holding five large pizza boxes (Tay and Lisa insisted on sharing one pizza because they wouldn't be able to eat one each, pff girls).

'you call pizza, we bring pizza.' Matt said in a weird Mexican accent while tripping over a beer bottle. We all started laughing when he fell right onto Zack's lap. We were all pretty wasted to say at least.

'Get off me you freak!' Zack shouted while holding back his own laughter. Matt slumped between Rian and Zack and took one of the pizza's he was still holding. We all took our pizza and settled in a comfortable silence.

'Brr I hate walking past that old mansion in your street, I swear I saw some light coming from the window!' Matt said while taking a large bite.

'Yeah, I hate that house too.' Rian said, keeping his gaze to the ground.

At the end of Rian's street stood an old large mansion, nobody ever dared to go in there. It had been haunted ever since.

'I think it's scary.' Tay said.

'It's haunted.' Rian said.

'There's something wrong about that house.' Matt said.

'I saw a shadow at the window when I passed it.' Zack said.

'It's just another old house, there's nothing wrong with it' I said.

I hate these rumors, the house is just haunted that's all. No need for all the stories and commotion.

'You guys know the story, don't you?' Rian asked us while opening another beer.

Here we go again,

'You're always so sure about something, Alex.' Lisa said with a smirk. 'sometimes conviction can lead to stubbornness.'

'Yeah, I'd like to see you go inside that house. I'm sure you'd come straight back and shit your pants if you did so.' Matt said between laughter.

'Yeah Alex, it's just another old house no need to be scared.' Rian mocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you want me to continue, I saved this draft a long time ago.

~ conventionalweapons