Status: I'll slowly update, for you little dinos. I'll try hard. So I hope you enjoy!

Behind the Mask

Prologue

Imagine a 5'6" girl with long, light brown hair. With eyes a "beautiful" azure color. If you can imagine a girl like that, well more like a 21 year old, then you have me, Adriana Kjellburg.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD! YOUR PEWDIEPIE'S SI-" No. Don't do that.

Shall I explain? Sure.

Felix Kjellburg, otherwise know as PewDiePie, is my only brother. You might not know that because Felix doesn't give a c*ap about his little sister. Ok, let's rewind the tape about, 3 years back. To 2009. Actually 4 years, because it's 2013, but whatever.

- Time traveling transition. Sparkles, rainbows, and all that girly sh*t -

"'Sup Ar Bear?" My brother ruffled my hair. I was 18, whilst my brother, Felix, was 20. Since I was 18, I wasn't appreciative of hair ruffling. Especially my hair. "Nothing, and please leave my hair alone," I turned back to face my laptop. I edited the video Felix gave me, and edited my own vid.

"Nothing!? Your being the best editor in the world and you say it's nothing?" Felix, or I should call him Pewds now, looked over at my shoulder. "Heh, thanks Fe- Pewds," I grinned.

"OK, it's getting late. You should get some sleep," Felix said in a Dad voice. "Finee," I complained. Once my brother left my room, I quickly changed into pajamas and slipped in-between the covers.

In the morning, the lack of noise scared me. I bit my lip, hopped out of bed, and brushed my teeth. Still, it was eerily quiet. "Pewdie?" I asked, nervous. I walked into the kitchen, expecting my big brother to jump on top of me. "I'm not kidding, Felix, where are you?" I shouted. My voice just ricocheted off the walls. I spotted a little sticky note attached to the refrigerator. My eyes gave it a once-over and began to tear up. Why Felix!?

"Addie:
On short note but going 2 live in Italy w/ Marzia, my GF.

~ Pewds"

- End of the Time traveling expedition -

That's exactly what my own brother told me. In his terrible handwriting, my world crumbled with that sticky note. I swear to God, I will never forgive my brother. He could've said, "Adri, I'm going to leave you for the dead for a girl that's much more important than you. Kay, bye."

I will NEVER accept any apology from Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellburg. I promise. Promise. Promise. Promise.

Well, I guess that's my story. Bai, xx.
♠ ♠ ♠
Howsss it going, bros? :D

So that's the first chapter of Behind The Mask. I hope you guys like it.

I have no hate towards PewDiePie, the way he acted is part of the story. So, don't murder me please. *Hides Behind Marzia* You wouldn't hurt Marzia would you?

Logging off,

Diana
xxxxx