LOVE: It Can Turn a Boy From Good to Bad

LOVE: It Can Turn a Boy From Good to Bad

I was six and you were eight. Those were the days. We were so young and our world was so small. You were right next door, but as we grew up, we grew apart. You were a jock and I was a showgirl. Who’d ever think we’d end up together?
Now I am sixteen and you are eighteen. A dark and stormy night; a perfect night for you to come over and watch a movie. You pop in the movie; I come down with the popcorn.
“You ready?” you whisper, your shaggy, bleached blonde hair dangling in your face. Your melodious voice rings through my body, making me shiver with excitement.
“Yes.” I reply, giggling a bit, setting the popcorn bowl down on the coffee table. I cuddle in your arms, as your rough corduroy shirt rubs against my face.
The best kinds of movies are horror movies. The eerie music and horrifying sounds make me scoot closer to you as the flick continues. The movie fades into a quiet scene and you look into my eyes. My stomach fills with butterflies as I stare into your gleaming hazel eyes.
A light flashes before us. We jump and look straight at the screen. You look back at me and kiss me.
Your arms are tightly wrapped my waist and my arms are curled around your neck. I feel like I’m in Heaven. I am walking on clouds. I see you there and you hold me tight. A gasp of wind whips us close. Suddenly I snap out of my fantasy and realize you unhooked my bra, making it snap against my back.
I stop and look disapprovingly into your eyes showing disdain. “Zac…” I whisper looking down as my straightened brown locks fall into my line of vision. I look back up at you, “What are you doing?” I murmur as I touch your cheek.
You look down, knowing you did something to make me upset. “I think its time…” you hoarsely speak, running your finger back and forth against my knuckles.
My lip quivers as I speak, “But we are so young…” I moan, tilting your head up so your eyes met mine.
“Keylee, I love you; I think it’s time…” you beg.
You begin to pull off your shirt. I am intrigued; your muscular body is taunting me.
‘Come on, I know you want to’ I hear a voice inside my head say. I shake my head to erase the image. “No, no… Zac we can’t…” I choke out, tears forming in my eyes.
“Come on Keylee, what’s the matter?” You ask picking up my hands and holding them gingerly. “I think we’re ready,” you murmur again. You stand up and pull me up too. “You’re right, I’m sorry…” you apologize. You smile and hug me. I give in and cuddle in your safe muscular arms.
It is a trick. While you are ‘hugging’ me, you slowly start pulling my shirt up, higher and higher. “Wha-What are you doing?!” I jerk my body out of your arms and yank my shirt down. “What is wrong with you?” I yell.
“I was- like I said,” you stammered, opening your arms back up.
“I don’t want to hear it. We are too young and it’s not right!” I scream. I am raging with anger. I cannot believe you would try to do such a thing. How could such a sweet guy I’ve known for years turn into a sex-starved pig?! I give him a confused look and storm out of the room.