Status: In Slow Progress

Tousled

Prologue

This is the story of how I almost died. I know; it sounds terrible for me, but truth is, it technically isn't even my story. See, this is actually the tale of a handsome prince named Alexander.

Once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the sky and deep into a forest; and from that little droplet, a golden flower was created with the ability to heal the sick and wounded. No one knew of the flower's unique gift, except for a man that is, named Father Flyzik.

Well, as time grew on and centuries upon centuries passed, a kingdom was born under the rule of a beautiful Queen named Isobel and the ever so handsome King Peter. On one stormy night while the Queen was merely hours away from giving birth, she fell terribly ill with little time left. At that point the King could only hope for a miracle, or for the appearance of one magic golden flower.

Despite the rain, King Peter sent his best guards and servants out to search for the healing flower. What they didn't know, however, was that a certain someone already knew of the special powers the flower held and its location. Father Flyzik had been using its healing abilities for centuries upon centuries, spurring the youthful qualities he lost overtime unto himself by singing a simple song,

Flower, shimmer and shine
Let your power flow
Revert the current time
Bring back what once was mine

Mend what has been hurt
Correct the Fates' design
Protect what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine


Creepy, right?

Either way, instead of sharing the incredible power it held with the world, he hid the flower away for his own selfish use, wanting it all to himself. But with one thoughtless mistake on his part, a nearly hopeless guard spotted the uncovered healer, the petals glowing brightly amongst the mossy forest floor and trudged through the mud to carefully uproot it. With the flower secured on his horse and a proud smile tugging at his lips, the guard and his men rode on to the castle where the King and Queen anticipated their return.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, someone on the ATFF tumblr requested a fic based off of Tangled. I love love love that movie and All Time Low so it's only fitting that I give this a go.

Started this about 5 months ago and for some reason, at 1:30 am, I'm feeling like giving this a shot. This is an edited version of the shitty one posted before and I like this so much more. Also, tell me what you think of the layout! I'm absolutely in love with it, but then again I haven't slept in a while so.

Comments make my day so tell me what you think!