Status: Updated once or twice a week!

Hearts in the Air

Two

Image

"I HEARD YOU'RE TALKING SHIT AGAIN!" Alie started screaming the words to The Boys You Do while it was playing on their way to the next show in Los Angeles, California. Alie paused the music, "Can we please stand on John's side of the stage today? We stood in front of Connors view last night." Alie mentioned.

"But... But... Fiiiiine. I guess we can." Brittany caved. 

Alie started talking again "Don't worry girl we have most of February and all of March to stand anywhere we want." She smiled and pressed play. 

Connor's P.O.V.

John was helping me unpack everything while Brian, Stephen, and Josh were at a small interview, and Jess was out shopping for more tank tops to wear while playing. I pulled out my phone to check for any new text, I had none but there was a tweet it read "@thejohnset: I would seriously love anyone who brought us some RedBull right about now." I laughed and told him no one would bring them any and he pouted. "You never know brotha, never ever ever underestimate the power of John Gomez, eeeever." John grabbed the storage bin holding the shirts with tour name and dates. About 15 minutes later they were all inside the venue and set up. 

About an hour and a half later it was time for the bus listening party so I had WATIC's manager watch over the merch and made my way over to the bus. As I walked by I noticed the two girls from last night's show also in line for the bus. One of them yelled out my name and of course I couldn't just ignore them. "Yes ladies?" I smiled at them and the one with blonde hair who I remembered was Brittany, looked in my direction while she was holding a 24 pack of RedBull. 

"Do you think you can save our seat in there?" She asked looking very hopeful. Looking into her eyes I tried to find the words explaining that I would try my best but I didn't want to disappoint her.

"Anything for you girls." I thought for a moment about how I could save it for them. "Stay here for a minute okay." I said and ran onto the bus where Brian, Josh, Jess, and John were all sitting waiting for the fans to get on the bus. "You remember those two girls who said they would be following the whole tour and called dibs on a spot on here?"

Jess nodded, "Yeah man, they were cool as fuck!"

"Good, can they come on here sooner? Alex is taking forever and they really want that spot. I mean you got to get comfortable with them anyways seeing as they will be here everyday. Oh and thanks to John's tweet they brought a case with 24 RedBulls in it. And plus I really like the blonde." I practically begged the band.

John held his hand up for a high-five which I returned after I realized it was because he told me to never underestimate him. "I say bring 'em. What's the worst that's gonna happen? And they were nice enough to buy my my RedBull. Hell I'll even go get them myself!" John finished and started to walk towards the door.

"I'm going with you! It was my idea!" I followed behind John.

John laughed and joked around with me, "You just want to look all heroic to Brittany, it's cool bro. Plus I'm not even interested in her." He winked and hopped off the bus looking for the girls who were in line. Once he spotted them he ran up to them, and I followed. "Do you girls have your phones on you?" He asked and they pulled their iPhones out of the back pocket of their jeans and tried handing them to John. "Nah go ahead and keep them. I trust you won't record it seeing as you get to hear it everyday there's no need to. Just follow me, you're lucky Connor has his eyes caught on a lucky lady." He chuckled and waved for the girls to follow him which they gladly did.

"Thank you so much Connor!" She said and wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a hug, I wrapped my arms loosely around her lower back. I nodded into her neck and she pulled away. "Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite Monty?" She asked. 

I couldn't help but look away when I smiled. She was making me feel so happy, this job can be so stressful sometimes and she just took that all away, even just a couple of minutes, she made me feel like we were somewhere completely different. "Well we only just met you for the first time yesterday and I feel like this is going to be a great tour together. Anytime you guys need something just come and find me." We reached the bus and the girls got on with John and I following behind them. "Guys the girls are on here." 

Jess ran out from the back of the bus, "YEY OTHER GIRLS! There was just too much testosterone on this bus for me to handle by myself." She laughed and hugged Alie and Brittany. "It's Alie and," she took a minute to think, "I got this. Is it… ugh. BRITTANY!" She finally got it right. "I'm just gonna go grab my phone and I'll be right back. Feel free to take your seats you called, the others should be joining us in 2 minutes, Brian just got a text from Alex."