Rite of Passage

Dream Girl (Minho Version)

“So you’re telling me on your off days from stripping you were also a recreational soccer player…? Talk about living a double life,” you teased and Minho glared playfully, threatening to throw the soccer ball at you.
“Gotta do what you gotta do. Right, Noona? And you definitely did me well last night, I’d say.” He wagged his eyebrows as your jaw dropped and you slapped his shoulder.
“Shhh! Someone could overhear you!” he just shrugged with a smirk on his face.
You and Minho decided to go for a morning run together and ended up at park not too far from his and the boys’ apartment to play some soccer. You might as well call their apartment your new home now because since you and Minho started dating… you have yet to actually go back to your dorm. Minho was a very persuasive bargainer when it came time for you to leave.
“I didn’t have any choice in the matter, last night.” You hissed careful of the kids that were now starting to come into the park as noon drew near.
“You didn’t exactly tell me to stop last night when my tongue was in between that wet puss-,”
You hand clapped over his mouth and a blush grazed your cheeks. You felt him smirk under your hand and his arms snaked around your waist pulling you fully against him.
Minho could be the most adorable respectful guy and then he could be the dirtiest raunchiest man you had ever heard. He never failed to make you wary about what could come out of his mouth, because if he wanted you… he knew you were going to let him have you.
Swiping one long lick across the palm of your hand, you withdrew it with a grimace and wiped the spit on his hoodie wrapping your arms around his broad shoulders. His deer eyes were pinning you with one of his signature I-want-you-now looks, as if the boner pressed firmly against your stomach wasn’t enough of a clue.
“You are a very dirty boy Minho….” You scolded attempting to get away from your boyfriend.
There was no way you were going to have sex in the light, in public… and definitely not in front of children.
“But Nooooona…” he whined flashing his aegyo and you giggled shaking your head.
He smiled brightly and continued to do his “buing-buing” aegyo walking towards you. You grabbed the soccer ball and ran away from him.
“Sorry Choi that’s not going to work on me!” you yelled behind you as he ran across the field trying to catch up.
You ran as fast as you could circling the field and you couldn’t help but feel so content. Being with Minho had been one of the best decisions you had made since you had decided to go spend your last two years of college in Seoul. He was fun, he was sweet, he was romantic. He was also very passionate about everything he cared about. Minho was currently in school in hopes to become an actor. When you two had the conversation that definitely surprised you.
But then he was full of surprises wasn’t he?
Despite the age difference, Minho seemed like he was the one who took care of you. You remembered that time at your one month anniversary he showed up to your ECO class with a bouquet of flowers and a song that Jonghyun had helped him write and they performed it in front of the entire class.
You never cried so much. You also had never seen your female professor stutter so much in front of guys.
“One plus one is Choi Minho!” he yelled, “Two plus two is Choi-,”
You stopped running and fell on the grass in front of the goal, because you were laughing so hard at his rendition of the hit Gwiyomi song, “That’s not how the song goes!”
Minho stopped when he caught up to you, a grin still on his lips. “Sooo…” he pouted.
You admired his handsome soft features. It’s so hard to believe that this cutie could make you feel things that men way older than him couldn’t even fathom to accomplish.
“Hey ____?” your eyes widened when you saw Minho crouched down beside your body. “You’re thinking about naughty things aren’t you?”
You flushed and sat up poking his forehead, “No, crazy boy. I don’t think about sex all the time, unlike someone.”
“Really…?” Minho started panting and rolling his eyes back,” Your face does that thing it does when I’m making you orgas-,” slapping your hand over his mouth for the second time he winked.
“You really need a filter Choi.”
“What I need is you.” He mumbled behind your hand and instead of licking your palm he placed kisses against it. He then moved to get on top of you, dipping his head down towards your neck.
You shuddered, “Okay Mr. Charisma, you wanna play a game?”
The competitiveness in his eyes appeared, “You’re on, baby.”
***
“No going easy for your girlfriend, eh?” you asked as the two of you finally walked into the loft apartment that he shared with his friends.
“You played soccer with him?” Jonghyun shouted over the video game he was playing. When Jonghyun wasn’t writing music or arguing with Minho, he was playing a video game.
You laughed walking over to the couch, while Minho walked into the open kitchen to grab some water, “How’d you know Jjong?”
He shook his head, “I knew it would be sooner or later you two would. Mister flaming charisma over there never lets anyone off easy… although,” he paused his game looking at you with a smirk, “I thought he had a soft spot for you.”
You rolled your eyes playfully and pushed at Jonghyun’s head, “Play your game, pervert.”
“What I say? Did he get that beady little expression in his eyes when he is trying to shoot?”
You laughed, Minho did get really competitive when he noticed you were pretty good at soccer, “Yeah, he did.”
“Scary as hell… that’s why none of us even bothers to play with him. I faked an injury once….”
“Hyung! You did? I thought I really hurt your ankle.” Minho interjected walking over to the sofa with you two.
Jonghyun looked at Minho amused, “You thought that all of us managed to get an ankle injury?”
You just laughed at the idea. You knew Minho was pretty intense with everything. And just the image of Jinki, Kibum, Taemin and Jonghyun limping to get Minho to stop playing was absolutely hilarious.
“I see you’re still here.” You didn’t have to turn around to know that it was Kibum’s voice. Who else between them had as much sass and attitude in their voice?
“Well hello to you too, Key.”
“Don’t you have a home? A dorm you should be in… I don’t know somewhere other than here?”
You turned around and flipped Key off who just blew you a kiss which only made you roll your eyes at him.
“I’m going to go shower, baby.”
Minho kissed the top of your head and you walked to the back towards Minho’s room.
***
Walking into Minho’s bathroom you turned on the water and stripped down. You stepped under the spray and your sore body welcomed the hot water. Today with Minho really showed you that you can be happy. A guy can treat you like a princess… he can be the person you lean on.
He could also be the biggest dork and keep a constant smile on your face. Your flaming charisma. You smiled under the water.
“Dream Girl, I try to catch you but I can’t. Dream Girl, I wait like this for you every night.” You begin to sing dousing you entire body under the water.
“Need a partner?”
You whipped around almost slipping and Minho grabbed your bare waist. “You’re almost as clumsy as Jinki-hyung,” he chuckled pulling you up against his naked body.
You didn’t reply only hugged him close to you and breathed in his scent, loving the feel of his lean body against yours.
“You seemed like you were in deep thought….” He started kissing your neck with light kisses that made your toes curl. Whenever Minho was gentle with you… it made the experience with him that much more dynamic.
“I was…,”you moaned and your eyes fluttered shut as he started sucking on the skin behind your ear, a very sensitive place he discovered last night.
Your arms that were around his waist tightened, bringing him closer. The water from the shower was faintly heard in the background.
“Mhmm.” More light kisses across your jawline.
“I was thinking about how much I love you.” That’s when his lips pulled away from your face.
Minho’s eyes widened for a minute and then he beamed down at you, “It still makes my heart go crazy when you tell me that.”
You simply answered him by placing your hands on both sides of his face, backing him up against the wall and kissing him.
Again, the kiss was simple and sweet. There weren’t any tongues going at it just a mutual bond a mutual understanding of how much both of you cared for each other. A year ago when you first met him in that club you would have never believed that you’d actually end up together. But again your Minho was persuasive…. and you were drunk, he put his number in your phone.
When you, EunJi and SoJin left the club, you didn’t even think that he would have texted himself from your phone so that he had your number. You gave him credit from trying so you humored him and went on a date the next weekend. From then on you two had been together.
You kissed his mouth with a little more force and as his tongue snaked into your mouth, his hands slid down your wet back all the way to the curve of your ass and he squeezed it yanking you fully against him.
You moaned loudly as you felt his hard cock against your stomach and grinded against it earning you a small groan from him.
Things were growing a lot more desperate and heated when his teeth hungrily bit at your neck. He started under your chin and was slowly agonizingly moving down “Minho,” you whispered tugging at his wet hair.
Unfortunately he didn’t stay there for long. You pouted and then looked at him confused as he sank down to his knees. Without a word, he grabbed one of your legs and put it over his shoulder, “You might want to hold the handle for support.”
Although his shower was abnormally spacious… you for one didn’t want to die. Because when Minho’s lips were down there…. You couldn’t control any of your body anymore, “Maybe we should-,”
You cried out his name when three fingers entered inside of you stretching. He was not slow or gentle with how he was pumping into you and your knees already threatened to buckle. Cursing as his fingers curled to expertly hit one of your sweet spots, you cried out again and grabbed at his hair.
He chuckled his lips kissing your bottom ones teasingly, “I told you to hold on.”
“Just don’t stop.”
Oh he didn’t. He fingers drove deeper into you until you could feel his knuckles, “Shit. You feel good.” He cursed.
Your eyes clenched shut as he finger fucked you the sensation of his long calloused fingers sliding in and out of you the water from the shower helping his pace to remain fast, “Watch me, Noona.”
You force your eyes open again and he adjusted your leg on his shoulder, grabbing your ass so that he had the right angle to lick a clean line down the middle of your folds.
“Oh my God…” One thing that will never fail to surprise you was how skilled Minho was with his tongue.
You reached behind you blindly for the bar and gave up fast. His hair was the next best thing so you pulled at his roots for dear life.
Your eyes could barely stay open as you glanced down. It was so erotic. So sensual, seeing your sexy boyfriend underneath your body… his long pink tongue pushing in and out of your core. Twirling, curling, lapping at your most secret place.
Your first orgasm threatened to hit you when you started to hear him slurping up your juices, the dirty sound, echoing off of the walls. Two of his fingers found their way inside of you and his other hand found its way to your breast and pinched and played with your hardened nipple.
You bucked your hips as you felt the familiar sensation of your walls clenching and you could no longer keep your eyes open.
“Mi-Min…”
You jerked his head closer to your center and your orgasm whipped through you. He kissed your sensitive folds and stood up. Breathing raggedly you had to grab on his arms to keep yourself balanced.
Turning off the water which had now turned cold, Minho picked you up, wrapped your legs around his waist and walked out of the shower towards his bed.
After the two of you were on his bed he wasted no time in getting inside you. Satisfied moans came from both you when his cock slammed into your vagina.
“Fuck, Noona. Fuck.”
In and out. Again and again. Skin slapping against skin. The bed squealing and creaking, protesting at his fast pace. The headboard slamming against the wall.
Your legs found themselves around his waist again and he slowed down his pace, his hips rolling expertly. At this speed you could feel everything. His shaft sliding hitting and filling you and then him pulling almost all the way out.
“Baby…” you whined your eyes rolling back as he would hit your spot hard and then pull away slowing down his thrusting. “Stop teasing!”
You bucked your hips in attempt to speed up but he would pull out, “Ah, ah, ah.”
Glaring at him you pushed him over so that you could be on top, positioning yourself to finish both of you off you heard a knock at the door. “Minho… you and ____ can be a little more quiet, right?”
You blushed deeply as you heard Key’s annoyed voice, “Nope!” And as if to make a point Minho thrusted his hips upward so that you bounced on his hip drawing a really loud moan from both you.
“Mmm… I like that.” he said his eyes hooded staring at your breasts.
“And I would like my dinner down!” Key stomped away grumbling something.
“Such a diva,” Minho mumbled and brought your lips together and thrusted his hips up once more. “Where were we?”
Your giggle turned into a gasp as the two of you rolled on to the floor to finish what you were doing.