Status: Two days' time

Did You Really Want To Do That?

One

Tamra decided on wandering around Falkreath. Visiting the tombstones, catching butterflies. Well, Mini-dragons, as and liked to call them, because of the fact that they were about as hard to catch as dragons were to kill. But that doesn't matter. What did matter, through, was that in the time that it took from her to get from Dawnstar to Falkreath, she made up her mind.

The decision was clear.

She was going to murder Cicero.

After all, how wonderful would it be to feel the very own Fool of Hearts' warm blood dripping down her skin and pooling around her very feet? It would be lovely. Extremely lovely, indeed.

Why did she want to do it? Well... Who didn't get the sudden urge once in a while? Especially with Cicero. Even Lorious said himself - "What could possibly bring a jester to Skyrim? It's been ages since anyone was happy around here. And a jester? During the war? That could only mean one thing: trouble."
♠ ♠ ♠
*Sighs* I know this chapter is short. But I thought it was an appropriate time to end it...
There's some chapters that are like that... But then again, the way this story seems to be going, some chapters will be like.. to the length that it's just like '*scroll, scroll, scroll* just keep scrolling, just keep scrolling, just keep scrolling... FINALLY!'
Errr.... at least when on mobile.. if that makes sense. Even though it doesn't. That and the fact that the grammar in this author's note is going to be way off. But then again, it's an author's note. No one cares if it is.
...if anyone reads it. At all.
Well, enjoy the story ;)