Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

meeting again

It had been 3 years since I last saw Matt Smith. Yeah it was hard at first and I thought I was over the thought of not being with him anymore. He was in the press for a bit because of his baby but that soon past and he was hardly in the baby’s life. I would be lying if I didn’t miss him every day.
Eventually the time came when I would be seeing him again. Well I didn’t actually know this.
I was finally moving back to England just before my best friend’s wedding. Tom and Liz. I had been back a week or so moving into my new house in the countryside. The day before the wedding Tom came to pick me up and took me to his house to help Liz and the all of the bridal party get ready whilst he and Martin and Benedict went to the hotel they were booked at.
We chatted the whole way to his and I could tell how happy and nervous he was. Also he had the - I am hiding something smile on his face.
“tom what are you hiding from me?” I said poking his ribs were he was ticklish.
“nothing Sky, anyway if there was you will find out sooner or later” he said winking at me. He still knew how to wind me up.
As we drove up his drive I saw exactly what he meant. I saw Matt standing there talking to Benedict and Martin. Benedict came round and opened my door and gave me a massive hug.
“Skylar Jones it has been too long” he said looking at me and holding my shoulders.
“well you have got me now” I smiled
He leant down to my ear and whispered “you know someone behind me is looking forward to seeing you again”. I pulled out and blushed and gave him a small smile.
Martin waved at me from a distance and I waved back seeing as I didn’t actually know him all that well. I looked around to try and find Matt and I saw him take the bags from Tom and carry them inside Tom’s house.
We followed everyone in and I stood looking around the house I had missed for the past 3 years.
Matt walked over to me and put my bags by my feet and I heard him whisper behind me “looking fine Jones”
“not too shabby yourself Smith” I replied.
Before we could talk anymore I heard a familiar voice booming down the stairs “OH MY GOD YOU ARE HEREEEEEE!”.
I didn’t even have a chance to think before Liz threw herself at me into a hug she has been rightfully waiting for, for three years.
She started dragging me upstairs with my bags and I turned around with an apologetic look to Matt and mouthed catch up later outside motioning my hand towards the garden. I was just about to screech a bit to Liz about seeing Matt until I saw Danie walk past with a small three year old boy running up to Matt. My heart grew cold at the fact she was here but I knew from Tom that the only reason she is here is that Liz invited their son James to the wedding. Tom told me all about her still trying to make things work out but he has put it bluntly that its never going to happen. I could tell Tom was happy to have me here because by the sounds of it he has been a bit like a helpless puppy. My cold heart soon melted as she left the house and he picked up the boy in his arms and had the most adorable smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like the opening chapter!