Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

phoning friends

It was 5pm and I was getting in the shower to get ready for tonight when I heard the bathroom door open and smiled to myself. I turned the shower off and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me and stepped out. I saw Matt pull a pouty face and I just went and ruffled his hair
“sorry babe, I got to get ready” I said and leant up and kissed him.
After that he smiled down at me “I’m going to go to the supermarket thing next door, you want anything?” he said playing with my wet strands of hair sitting on my shoulders.
“Dr Pepper cans?” I said looking up at his happy face.
“alright” he said tilting my chin up and cupping my face with his hands pulling me in for a long kiss.
“be back soon” he said with a wink as he turned around and went.
I did my hair in a bun with strands of hair hanging down at the front which were slightly curled. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and lip balm because that is as far as my make up went. The dress Matt had bought was a dark blue strapless dress that had the sweet heart style chest part and at my waist it puffed out a bit. It went to just above my knees and I had my black flats on. I walked out completely ready at 6 because a cab was picking us up at 6:15. Matt was standing on the phone to someone and was wearing a black suit with a thin black tie and I held up my phone with a raised eyebrow in indication to do I need it? He shook his head and I went and put it in the safe thing the room provided. He hung up with a smile on his face.
“what you so happy about?” I said as I grabbed my coat.
“Tom and Liz are in New York and they want to meet up after we have had dinner” he said as he pulled me closer to him by his waist.
“what? What are they doing over here?” I said resting my hands against Matt’s chest also whilst straightening out his tie.
“Tom has some Marvel panel thing for a show over here so they are taking a break over here sort of like us” he said smiling.
“awww going to have some guy time with Tom?” I said in a mocking way making him scoff making me laugh.
“well you can have a girls day and we will have a guys day” he said dragging me to the door and locking it behind him.
“sounds good to me. I might need to have a Tom day though, I miss that man now that my best friend swept my other best friend away” I said slightly chuckling.
“well im sure they feel the same way” he said putting his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him as we waited for the cab.
I chuckled and leaned my head on his shoulder taking in the scenery of New York.