Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

friends

We went for dinner and it was nice seeing all of Matt’s family again. Matt’s parents said to us both don’t worry about spending days with the family because they understand with James we don’t get a lot of spare time so they wanted us to enjoy our stay. I was very grateful for that but we all decided that 3 times a week we will all meet up for dinner etc.
As we all went our separate ways at 9pm Matt got a call from Tom telling us where they currently were. They were in a park around the corner and there was a small sweet shop that I went past and Matt saw my eyes light up.
He rolled his eyes as he said “go get some sweets, I’ll go get the others”.
“thank you” I squealed as I ran in and heard him chuckle behind me.
I walked around seeing all the American chocolate and sweets they had and finally decided on a mix of gummy bears, bubble gum and chocolate square things. I thanked the shop owner and put my sweets in my bag and walked out the shop. It was getting dark and I was waiting underneath a lamppost so I had some sort of re assurance. Suddenly I heard an all too familiar screech of Liz shouting my name. I turned around to see her running at me and before I could say anything she almost knocked me over from the hug.
“yep nice to see you too Liz” I said as Tom and Matt walked over “you need a collar and lead for this girl Tom” I said to him winking making him chuckle.
Liz pulled out of the hug and whacked my arm as she started to follow Matt who was taking us to a bar. I went up to Tom and gave him a massive hug before we started walking him with his arm over my shoulder.
“Long time no see Sky” he said to me squeezing my shoulder “last time I saw you too you had a little smooch on the dance floor”.
I blushed and hit his side making him laugh as he ran forward to join hands with Liz and I did the same with Matt.
Liz looked at me with a smile “are you wearing a dress?” she said eagerly.
“maybe” I said smiling a bit.
She huffed and folded her arms “what?” I whined.
“There are two people in this whole world that I know of that can get you to wear a dress and that’s Tom and Matt” she said making me laugh.
“well what can I say one is my boyfriend” I said nudging Matt “and the other is a great big pain in my arse” I said looking at Tom.
“I am not a pain in the arse” Tom whined laughing slightly. I raised an eyebrow, he was like a big brother to me he tried especially hard to wind me up.
“ok maybe I am” he whispered as we entered the bar.