Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

babies

After going to the club Liz and Tom came back to our apartment and ended up crashing on the sofa watching TV. I woke up after a while realising Matt wasn’t here and he must of made it to bed before actually falling asleep. I turned the TV off and turned the light off and went into the bedroom to see Matt sleeping on top of the duvet in just his pants. He looked so peaceful sleeping with his hair flopped all over his face and his whole body sprawled out taking over most of the bed. I went and changed into shorts and one of Matt’s old shirts that he let me use as a pyjama top. I wiggled the duvet out from under him making him stir slightly and got into bed next to him and pulled the duvet over us.
“night” he mumbled as he turned to face me and entwined his fingers with mine.
“night” I whispered as I kissed the top of his nose and went to sleep.
I woke up to Liz shaking my shoulders trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and she was so close to my face it scared me enough to jump and fall out of the bed.
“ah shit Liz personal space” I mumbled sitting next to her.
“sorry” she said halfway through a giggle but then her face turned very serious all of a sudden.
“Sky, I’m scared” she said looking very pale.
I suddenly perked up “why?” I said.
She looked down at her stomach and I squealed “do you think you might be pregnant?” I whispered. She nodded with a smile
“shh I haven’t told Tom yet, I need to get some tests and then I will tell him” she said happily.
I hugged her “awe im so happy for you” I pulled out the hug holding her shoulders “you are going to have such beautiful children”. She blushed and I stood up “well why don’t you go and get some tests and tell the boys you are just going out to get a paper or something and we can do it when we get back”. She nodded and made her way out the door saying bye to Tom and Matt.
I walked into the kitchen seeing Tom and Matt talking across the table from one another after having their breakfast.
“morning” I said walking past Tom and messing up his hair. He chuckled and I got a drink of apple juice and perched on Matt’s knee. Matt kissed my shoulder and mumbled “morning Sky”. I grabbed his hand with my free one and held it as I listened to the rest of their conversation. About 20 minutes later Liz came in and I leaped off Matt’s lap and ran to the bathroom with Liz. The boys were hanging around the door asking what this was about and I told them to just wait.
We took the tests and waited around for the couple of minutes to be over. Liz couldn’t bare to look herself so I looked.
I held it in my hands and looked up at Liz’s worried face.
“liz” I whispered “you’re having a baby!”.
We both had smiles plastered on our faces and screamed jumping up and down in a hug. The boys started getting rowdy so we opened the door and Liz just handed Tom the test and let him figure out the rest. His eyes grew big and he said looking up at Liz “are we having a baby?”. Liz nodded with tears rolling down her cheeks, Tom went over and picked her up in a hug. Matt dragged me away to leave them to it and we sat down on the sofa watching TV.
“could you imagine mini versions of us running around?” Matt said fiddling with my hair. Honestly the question took me by shock but after I said
“yeah, I can actually” I said looking up at him with a smile and he smiled back and kissed me.