Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

Sofa's

The rest of the morning and afternoon was Liz and Tom trying to book an appointment to be definitely sure she was pregnant and Matt and I were sat at opposite ends of the sofa slouching down slightly with his legs resting on top of mine.
I smiled watching Tom being happy as he paced around as he couldn’t sit still. Matt had his head resting on the armrest with his eyes closed listening to the music his ipod was playing through the speakers. I decided to waste some time and see how far I could roll his trouser legs up until he noticed. I got to halfway up his lower leg until they couldn’t go any further and I looked up to see him smiling at me. I smirked back and leaned back on the sofa.
“Oi!” he said “roll them back down”.
“nah I’m alright” I said laughing.
“jones!” he said trying to be stern.
“Smith” I replied in a cocky manner.
He raised an eyebrow at me and sat up turning his ipod off and putting it on the table. He rolled his trouser legs back down and suddenly grabbed hold of my feet and started tickling them. I squirmed and laughed and screamed making him laugh. Eventually he sat on my legs and tickled my sides.
“matt.... stop....please....i’m sorry....stop” I said through fits of laughter.
Eventually he stopped still straddling my waist so I wasn’t able to move and he whispered to me “are they still on the phone?”
I looked past him and pushed my finger to his lips to hear if they were still trying to sort out a doctor’s appointment out here in the states. I nodded and he smirked at me removing my finger from his lips and leant down to my ear and said “well we will have to be quiet then”. His warm breath against my neck made me get goose bumps and he started kissing down my neck and collar bone nibbling along the way. I held in my gasps and moans making him smirk when the occasional one slipped out. I put my finger under his chin and lifted it up making him look at me and said “play fair Smith” as I kissed him and pulled out gently biting his bottom lip. He crashed his lips back into mine whilst he slid his hands underneath my top onto my stomach. My hands rested on his chest pulling at his shirt so we were closer together as I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer down.
We heard the door open and Matt stopped what we were doing and sat crossed legged and pulled me onto his lap. Tom walked out and Liz raised her eyebrow at me and I smiled biting down on my bottom lip.
“well we got an appointment now so we need to rush there and I will ring you when we find out” she said scruffing up my hair.
“ok make sure you do” I said getting up to open the door of the apartment to them. As I was making sure she had everything Matt walked up behind me and played with the waistband of my trousers round the back so neither of them could see. I pulled his hand off subtly entwining his finger with mine at my side but he just switched hands now drawing circles on my hip which was behind the door where they couldn’t see.
Soon they left and I shut the door and faced round to Matt raising an eyebrow at him.
“oh come on doll’” he said putting on his American accent which made his voice sound deep and croakier than usual. This man was going to be the end of me I swear.