Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

Baths

When we got home we went to order Chinese but had to quickly dash to the hospital as my brother’s wife had just had their baby. A little girl called Kate who was my little baby niece. I got to hold her for a while until the rest of the family came along and I think my heart melted a little when Matt held her and kissed her head gently. He looked so content with her. I can imagine him having a little girl to spoil rotten. We stayed the night with my brother and his wife and picked up a Chinese for all of us. Later Matt sat on the sofa in the room resting against the armrest holding sleeping Kate. I snuggled up next to him and put my head on his shoulder. Soon I fell asleep and next time I woke up it was nearly 2 in the morning. Matt was awake playing on his phone as I woke up.
“hello sleepy” he said kissing the top of my head “your brother said we should leave once you woke up he doesn’t want us staying on a sofa for the whole night”.
I nodded and got up folding my arms around me as it was cold. Matt picked up his jumper off the floor and I put it on smiling and putting the hood up. We said our goodbyes and walked out to the car and the cold wind made me wake up more shivering slightly.
We got in and Matt drove back and asked me “you excited about being an auntie?” he said holding my hand.
“yeah she is adorable” I said smiling at him watching his concentrating driving face.
We made it home and I went and ran a bath. I went back in the bedroom to lay my pyjamas out on the bed and when I walked back into the bathroom Matt was sitting in the bath and he had turned the lights off and put the candles on.
I raised an eyebrow at him and he said “well we did have plans” he said winking.
I sighed and got undressed and got in with him. He pulled me back so I was leaning against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested them beneath my hands.
“I love you so much Skylar Jones” he said against my neck and kissing my shoulder.
I smiled and said “I love you so much Matthew Robert Smith”. I felt him smile against my shoulder and I turned my neck around to face his. I lightly kissed his lips and stood up.
“what are you doing?” he asked.
“my turn to pamper you, you have been nonstop working for 2 weeks”. He shuffled forward and sat behind him as he sat between my legs and leaned back. I got the shampoo and started washing his hair and I saw his eyes starting to close. I got the jug we kept at the side for when James came round and I washed it all off making him look like a wet dog. I then got the sponge and squeezed it with soap down his chest and down his arms. I washed it all over and he sighed and rolled over so he was on top of me and I was laying down more with my head resting above the water.
“is it officially half term for you now?” he asked
I nodded and he smiled. “Does that mean I get 2 weeks of you to myself?” he smirked.
“I guess” I said as he kissed me gently putting his hands on my hips.
“Would you accompany me to the Thor 2 premier in London tomorrow? Tom invited us” he said with a hopeful face.
“of course I will sweetie I just might need to drag you dress shopping in the morning” I said kissing his damp forehead.
“great, that means I can pick something sexy” he said against my lips. I smacked him lightly on his arm and he just chuckled more.