Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

birthday celebrations

It was a Friday evening and I was walking back from the shop to grab some drinks as my family and Matt’s family were coming over to celebrate my birthday which was on Sunday. I was wrapped up in my coat, hat, scarf and gloves because it was freezing. I rang the doorbell and Matt came running to let me in.
“awe” he said trying to be sympathetic but he was half smiling at me. He took the bag of me and gave it to James who ran and put it in the kitchen. He helped me get all my layers of and tucked the stray bits of hair behind my ears.
“we ordered Chinese!” he said making me smile. He went to turn away but I grabbed his wrist and pulled his lips to mine. He smiled against them and moved his hands to my waist.
“cheeky” he said as I walked away from him to the kitchen to say hi to everyone. Eventually James came running up to me and jumped up and I held him on my hip which he was getting way too heavy for.
Suddenly the doorbell rang which I wasn’t expecting because everyone was here. I went to get it and Tom was standing at the door with his cheeks bright red with pregnant Liz infront of him.
“what are you guys doing here?” I said to them as they came in and started taking their layers off.
“Matt invited us, we couldn’t miss out on embarrassing you at your own birthday celebration” Tom said giving me a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
I turned and gave Liz a hug and noticed her growing stomach. I smiled at her and she smiled back. They were going to be great parents. Well they have both had a lot of practise looking after James for us every so often.
“well come and say hi the food will be here soon” I said smiling.
I found matt putting away some coats and gave him a quick kiss “thank you for partially saving me from my family” I said. He smiled and said
“no problem” giving my bum a slight tap as I walked out scaring me.
I turned around and pointed my finger at him and he played the ‘hey im innocent’ card.
Trying to fit everyone around a table wasn’t going to work so we all had to sit in the living room. Myself, Tom and James sat on the floor eating our food happily.
MATT POV
I sat down next to my sister who had a smile on her face. She whispered to me “so taking her anywhere nice for her birthday?”.
I grinned, I was so excited about where I was taking her “I’m taking her to New York to the apartment where we all went before. She absolutely loved it there. I think next time we go we will have to take James” I said admiring him with Skylar.
“he loves her to bits” she said chuckling.
My sister got up and then James dragged Sky over to sit with me and sat on my lap with his feet resting on her lap.
“did you like your food” I said to James and he nodded patting his belly.
“you still need to take your plate out though” Sky said and James got up and wandered out with his plate following Tom who was doing the same.
I put my shoulder around Sky’s shoulders and pulled her towards me.
“you looking forward to your birthday babe?” I whispered to her ear.
She nodded and I smiled and said “well pack your bags we will be going on a little adventure”.
Her eyes lit up “really?” she said looking excited “where?”.
I shrugged my shoulders “you will just have to wait and see”.
She pouted but then smiled again and kissed me and mumbled “I love you” against my lips and I gave her a kiss back saying “I love you too”.