Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

New York again

SKY POV
I was walking hand in hand through the airport with Matt after landing in New York. I was grinning like a child and so was Matt. As we waited for our taxi outside Matt pulled me towards him and hugged me as we shivered in the cold wind.
I looked up at him and kissed him lightly “thank you for the best birthday trip ever” I said.
“we have only just landed” he said chuckling.
“taking me to another country for my birthday, nobody has ever done that before” I said sliding my arms under his coat around his waist which was extremely warm.
He smirked and put his arms around my waist like I did to him fiddling with the back of my shirt in the process. I went on my tiptoes and kissed him again and I was about to stop when he pulled me closer to him and I chuckled against his lips.
Soon our taxi arrived and took us to the apartment we had stayed in before. We got in and dumped our suitcases on the bed and collapsed on the sofa. It had been cold outside but it was boiling in the apartment so we had to start taking off our massive coats and jumpers.
I went and got a dr pepper can out of the fridge and walked back into the living room to see Matt standing with his back to me looking out the window. He had changed just into some jogging bottoms leaving his bare back facing me. I went over to him and he stood me infront of him and wrapped his arms around me. He was nice and warm as I leant back into his chest and he buried his face into my shoulder.
“we can go to central park tomorrow” he said pointing to it out the window.
“That would be amazing” I said admiring it. All the trees had orange and red leave on them at the moment so it looked beautiful.
I saw Matt’s reflection in the glass and he was smiling like an idiot. Obviously somebody was very excited to go to the park.
He turned me around and kissed me forcefully catching me by surprise. I kissed him back running my hands down his back. He picked me up gently and slowly made his way to the bed never taking his attention off me. He fell back on the bed and I laid over him pushing his hair out of his face. He lifted my shirt off over my head and tugged my pyjama shorts off. I kissed him again but moved down his jaw line to his neck making him mumble words I couldn’t understand as his hands moved to my hips. He brought my face back up to his and rolled us over carefully and did the same to me.
Suddenly Matt’s phone rang and he groaned flopping down on top of me. I reached and gave it to him and it was his mother ringing to see if we got here ok.
“yeah we are here mum” he said smiling at me.
“is James ok?” he asked and he nodded to what his mum was saying.
His mum asked him a question and he smiled avoiding my gaze and replied with “Central Park”.
I heard her say something in an exciting tone and then said good bye to Matt.
He out his phone back on the bed side table and laid his head back on my chest.
“what was your mum so happy about?” I asked stroking his hair.
“oh you will find out” he said entwining his fingers with mine and giving me a quick kiss.