Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

children

It was 8 at night and I was sitting in Tom’s back garden just admiring the sky as I heard a cry of a small child coming from infront of me. It was Matt’s son james who had just fallen over some rocks. I ran up to him and picked him up saying “awww whats up kiddo” whilst balancing him on my hip. He pointed to his knee which had a small cut on it and was bleeding.
“oh don’t worry we will fix that up for you, I’m Skylar by the way. What’s your name?” I asked tickling his neck making the tears go away and a smile like his father’s appear.
“james” he mumbled shyly.
“aww hi James” I said as we made our way into the kitchen and I balanced him on the counter whilst looking for a plaster.
Finally I found one and put it on his knee for him.
“There all better now soldier” I said as I picked him up and put him on the floor. He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside to play with him. I pushed him on the make shift tree swing Tom had which he must of built for his nieces to play on. I went and sat down where I was before as I watched him run inside but bumped into Matt on the way. I over heard Matt asking him what he did to his leg and he explained and said that I helped him get better. Matt told him to run up to bed as Elizabeth was waiting to tuck him in.
Matt came and sat next to me and said “you know he must of really liked you, it takes a good couple of visits for him to ask someone to play with him”.
I laughed “he is a lovely boy, he has your smile you know” I said turning around to look into those eyes I had long missed.
“yeah so I have been told” he said flashing me the exact smile I was on about. “Sky, I really missed you” he said putting his hand on top of mine.
I put my head on his shoulder and put my hand with his “you know I was hoping you would say that Smith”.
He kissed the top of my head and I stood up to go inside still holding his hand as he continued to sit down.
“still don’t happen to have insomnia do you?” I said raising an eyebrow making him laugh.
“if you are implying do you want to talk more later then yes I do”.
“so bloody awkward” I said as I walked away which followed with him saying “I know you love it really”.
At 1 in the morning there was a knock on my door and I got up and answered to see Matt standing there in his pyjamas which were like mine, an oversized t shirt covering up just our pants. He also had a bad case of bed hair which made me laugh as he walked in and literally jumped under my covers and looked up at me. I sat opposite him on the bed and crossed my legs as he smiled at me.
“so where to begin Jones?”
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading guys :D