Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

Mrs Smith

MATT POV
It was 10 o clock in the morning when I woke Skylar up. She was not happy being up at this time but what I was going to give her today was sure to change her mind. She got changed and was dressed in her favourite black skinny jeans, a white beatles top, a black cardigan and her thick black coat that came just above her knees. She kept her hair down and it now fell in the middle of her back. We ate breakfast and then headed for central park.
I was so nervous, this was about to change everything. Tom had been the pushing force behind all of this and somehow kept it a secret from Liz as well.
Eventually we got to Central Park and the time had come. I found the perfect spot. It was underneath all the trees whose leaves had turned orange and red from it being autumn. It was secluded as well as I didn’t want to draw attention to ourselves.
SKYLAR POV
Matt led me towards these beautiful trees and turned me around to face him. He leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips before holding my hands.
“I need to say something Sky” he said. I nodded. He looked absolutely adorable today, he was all wrapped up and his cheeks were all red from the cold probably just like mine.
“you know I love you to pieces, you are the best person I have ever met. Thank god Tom invited us both to his party or I might have never met you. We had some hiccups for sure but I don’t care about that” he said gently. I could feel my eyes watering; Matt was the only person who has ever made me cry tears of happiness.
“you are so beautiful, caring and god damn sexy babe” he said in an American accent making me chuckle with himself cracking a smile. He rested his forehead against mine and said “I don’t know what I would ever do without you” he whispered. I leaned in and kissed him which he happily returned but quickly pulled away. I looked confused at him and he said “I need to ask you something Jones” he said making me smile at the nickname he always called me.
He let go of my hands and rummaged around in his coat pocket. He got down onto one knee and held me out a simple silver elegant ring with a small diamond in the middle.
“Skylar Jones. Will you do the honour of marrying me?” he said smiling at me.
At this point my hands were covering my mouth and a few tears were rolling down my cheeks. I nodded my head and quietly said yes as I held out my left hand to him. It was shaking and he held it smiling as he slipped the ring on. He stood up and he picked me up in a hug kissing my cheek. He put me down and I mumbled “I love you Matt”. He smiled back and kissed me deeply holding the back of my head as I held onto his lapels of his coat. “I love you to” he said. I saw tears down his cheeks and wiped them away with my thumbs. We hugged again and held it for a few minutes. That’s when I noticed Liz and Tom standing a couple of metres away from us and Tom filming it on his phone.
Liz saw me and ran over and hugged me screaming. She then went and hugged Matt and said “that was perfect Matt!”
Matt blushed and held my hand twiddling the ring that was on it.
“did you film all of that?” I said as Tom hugged me and congratulated me.
“yes darling” he said.
“that needs to go on youtube or something” liz said “It was so cute and a nice way to tell all your fans” she said.
I shrugged my shoulders and turned to look at Matt “sounds good” he said.
Tom then walked infront with Liz uploading it to youtube whilst Matt and I walked behind hand in hand.
“you are a pretty damn cute crier” I said to Matt as I put my arm around his waist.
He chuckled and kissed the side of my head. “just you wait till you walk down that aisle. I will be a blubbering mess future Mrs Smith” he said with a wink.
Mrs Smith. That sounded fantastic.