Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

Home

When we arrived back home after our little trip there was a party thrown by my mother in our house to congratulate us. For me and Matt it was a complete surprise. His family were there and so were mine and many of our close friends.
I saw Liz standing in the corner with her camera recording the whole surprise. Since she left her old job she has been making youtube videos for a while and has become very good at it. She also has many followers and does daily vlogs. It was also a good way for her to keep up with her pregnancy.
She ran over to me and gave me a side hug pointing the camera towards out and said “I cant believe my best friend is going to get married!!”
I smiled at her and soon Tom came and put his head between us and spoke to the camera saying “and I got the whole moment on my phone”.
The vlogs she did were always so funny and sweet considering it was mostly her and Tom in them. I don’t think we have appeared in them yet but we will do a lot now as I plan for them both to have important roles in the wedding.
Matt went and put our bags upstairs and I went into the kitchen where there was a whole buffet full of food ready for us.
“mum got us all to bring food” I heard my brother say. I turned around to see him with Kate my now 3 month old niece cradled in his arms.
“aw thank you” I said to him as I walked over a cooed at the little baby who was awake but blissfully unaware of what was going on.
“where is mum?” I said turning around to see if I could spot her.
“I think she is outside with Matt’s mum” he said looking outside the window in to the garden.
“probably talking about us” matt said leaning on the doorframe with a smirk on his face.
I went and held Kate whilst my brother went and gave Matt a hug.
“congratulation mate” my brother Dan said to Matt.
“cheers” Matt said.
“I would give you the whole you hurt her speech..” he started but I interrupted him saying
“Dan...”
“but” he said pointing a finger at me “I won’t cause he seems like a good lad.”
I chuckled and handed Kate back over to me and went and stood by Matt.