Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

Wedding Mayhem

Matt had been away for 3 weeks 1 of them due to work and the other 2 due to one of his friends having ‘a boys holiday’ in Spain. We were currently on skype with my mother in the background talking to Liz about the wedding.
“I think I might go mad, they are going wedding crazy” I said to Matt who sat there smiling at me.
“give it a couple of days and I’ll be home and we can go insane together” he said.
“how’s James?” Matt asked
“good he was here yesterday night and left this morning. He misses you though.” I said pulling a pouty face to the camera.
“ahh I miss the little man too” he said pulling a pouty face back. We got interrupted by Liz coming over to the camera and said to Matt
“she tried on some dresses yesterday and looked beautiful” she said winking at Matt.
“oh I cant wait to see that” Matt said winking at me chuckling at the same time.
“sorry darling, we are going out for dinner now I will see you in a couple of days!” Matt said putting his jacket on.
“I will call you” I said
“ok, I love you” he said
“love you too, bye” I said waving as the skype call ended.
I got up and walked over into the kitchen where Liz and my mother were talking about something wedding related. They were about to ask me a question when the doorbell went off and I literally ran to get it.
“that was fast” Tom said standing at the door.
“they have been wedding crazy all day” I said giving him a hug and letting him in.
He greeted my mother in the usual polite manner and give Liz a kiss and rested his hand on her baby bump.
“how much longer Liz?” I asked
“a couple of weeks” she said smiling and Tom grabbed her hand with a big grin on his face.
“you two are going to make great parents” I said leaning against the counter “oh before I forget! Tom, Matt said to leave Friday next week free as he wants to go suit shopping then with you, Benedict and Arthur.”
“ok” he said smiling
“you might need to take charge a bit, he can be a bit weird with his fashion styles at times” I said laughing
“noted” Tom said taking his jacket off and putting it on the chair “so what shall we get for dinner then?” he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating for a while and sorry its short :/