Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

Amelia

It was about 3am when I heard the phone ringing from downstairs. I slowly made my way down and picked it up to here a babbling Tom down the line.
“woah woah Tom slow down what’s the matter?” I said
I heard him take a few deep breaths before saying “we are at the hospital the baby is coming”.
“WHAT?” I shouted “we will be there as soon as I get Matt up” I said. Tom told me the hospital and I could hear Liz’s voice in the background, sounded like she was freaking out.
I ran up the stairs and turned the light on in our room which made Matt groan in response.
“who was on the phone” he mumbled.
“Tom the baby is coming!” I squealed jumping up and down and it took Matt a few seconds to realise what I had just said.
“seriously?” he said sitting up
I nodded and chucked his trousers, a top and a jumper at him “get dressed”.
In about 20 minutes we were out of the house and near the hospital. When we got to reception we were just about to ask the lady where to go when Tom came running down the corridor phone in hand as I texted him we were here.
I ran up and hugged him tight as he whispered into my ear “I’m a dad”. I pulled out the hug to see him practically glowing. He went over to Matt who hugged him as well. We jogged down the corridor and I went into the room to see Liz holding a little girl.
“hey” I said quietly as I stood next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Matt was standing behind me hands on my waist as we peered over to see the little baby in her arms.
“guys, say hi to Amelia Hiddleston” Liz said stroking her cheek as she slept. Soon Tom came round and picked her up and gave Liz a kiss on the forehead and told her to get some sleep. I sat next to Tom on the sofa of the small room as he held sleeping Amelia and Matt perched on the armrest of the sofa next to me.
Soon we made our way home as they could only have so many visitors at once and both of their parents were set to be over. We got back home at about 7am and I collapsed back onto the bed exhausted. Matt soon stripped down to just his underwear and came under the covers with me.
“we are getting married in 2 weeks” he said kissing me lightly.
I smiled at him like a child as he played with my hair. “Mr and Mrs Smith” I said grinning at him as I cupped the side of his face in my hand. He pulled me closer to him and ran his hands up my back underneath my shirt.
“then our honeymoon” he said smirking.
“why won’t you tell me where we are going” I whined at him. He chose the honeymoon as he claimed that I planned most of the wedding with my mother and bridesmaids so he chose the honeymoon with assistance from Liz and Tom. He refused to tell me until we got to the airport.
“because” he said kissing me “that would be no fun at all”
“we do have the stag parties this weekend” I said grinning “what a total coincidence Liz planned mine on Saturday and Tom planned yours on Saturday too” I said sarcastically
“I honestly have no idea what Tom is planning though its truly a mystery” he said sighing
“well Hiddleston always surprises people with all the little tricks he has up his sleeves” I said
“thats not comforting at all babe” he said pulling me closer to him and pulling the cover of the bed up over us “but lets get some sleep and worry about what they have in store for us later” he said kissing my forehead and turning the bed side lamp off.
“I love you” I said as a rested my head against his chest.
“I love you too” he said back squeezing me in a hug.