Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

close encounters

I woke up lying facing matt who was fiddling with my overhanging fringe.
“morning” he mumbled.
I just groaned and put my face into the pillow as Matt laughed.
“still not a morning person then?” he asked sitting up.
“nope” I said turning over so I was lying on my back and looking up at the ceiling.
“well we will have to change that wont we its the big day today” he said as suddenly he straddled me around his waist and started tickling me in all the places that I was, he remembered them all.
I was squirming around shouting “MATT NO!! STOP! I MEANT IT! MATTHEW!” whilst hitting him making him laugh. He stopped for a minute and he looked into my eyes making me melt like they used to, he was making me pay for all the teasing I used to do. He smiled the sly smile he used to do just to me making my heart race, he remembered how to push all of my buttons. His hands were resting on the bed next to my waist and I put my hands of top of his and he entwined our fingers together. I watched him do it with eager eyes. I turned up to look at him and his face was right up against mine and he leaned against my forehead. I closed my eyes as I moved my hand to the side of his face stroking his cheek and he leaned into my hand.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Liz saying “Matt is Sky in there?”.
He got off of me and I wondered to the door and opened it to Liz with a mischevious look on her face “no nothing happened you dirty bitch now go get ready I will be there to help in a minute”. She scoffed at me and started to walk away, I went to walk out the door but I felt a hand against mine “see you later Jones” he said with a wink
“and you called me the tease” I said as he shut the door laughing.
I walked through the house and went to Liz who had washed her hair and I was in charge of doing it for the big day today.
“so you and Matt?” she said
“we were just chatting” I said
“and....?”
“things got a bit close then you knocked on the door you twat” I said hitting her shoulder lightly.
“apologies my love” she said flashing me her smile.