Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

the wedding

I walked out of the house with Liz in her beautiful dress and in my own bridesmaid dress which was a light blue colour and went down to my ankles which was very simple yet elegant at the same time. I got into the car with the other bridesmaids and we made our way to the church. I walked down the aisle just before Liz being chief bridesmaid and went and stood with the best men. Matt was at their along with other people like Benedict. I could see the excitement on Tom’s face and it was adorable but he was nervous as well just like Liz, they were perfect for each other. The church was full of family and friends and quite a few famous faces. I felt a hand on the lower of my back and I turned my head to Matt who had a extremely handsome suit, tie and waistcoat look going on who mouthed to me “you look amazing” giving me a wink. I smiled back at him “you look extremely handsome Smith”. I turned back around to watch the ceremony and a hysterical nervous Liz and Tom looking down at her with the most love I had even seen in my whole life.
Soon the ceremony was over and they went off for their photos and came back for photos with the bridal party and best men, ushers etc... Liz was normally the worst person for photos you could never get her in them but with Tom she took every opportunity to have one with him so I can imagine their pictures were going to be amazing.
Eventually the reception came where we had dinner and the speeches and I made extra embarrassing for her and Tom and they weren’t shy to share a few of my stories as well. Finally the disco sort of part started and they had their first dance. It was really beautiful. At the end of the song another slow song started and other couples and pairs went onto the dancefloor. I was sitting down at my table as Tom came over and offered me his hand.
“tom you know this isn’t my strong point” I said taking it and standing up.
“yeah but it is my wedding I am allowed” he said smiling and he started swaying with me.
I rested my chin on his shoulder “I’m so happy for you two you know”
He laughed “you know I owe you, I would of never of met her if you hadn’t of mentioned her, but I guess you owe me otherwise you wouldn’t of met Matt.”
My head shot up and I raised an eyebrow at him.
He sighed and laughed “Liz told me about last night”.
I blushed and then I saw Tom’s head look over me and I turned around to see Matt standing there smiling at me.
“may I have a dance” Matt said holding out his hand.
Before I could even react Tom let go of me and said “of course”.
I moved over into Matt’s arms and started swaying with the music. He put both hands on either side of my waist and I rested my arms on his shoulder and fiddled with the back of his hair.
“you know we could try again” Matt said. I raised an eyebrow and he came back with “you know us”.
I paused for a few seconds and looked him in the eye “I would like that”. We both smiled and leaned in for a kiss. His warm lips merged with mine for the brief few seconds and made my body tingle. I was just like I remembered. Perfect in every way.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this!