Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

post wedding

I woke up the next day at about 2pm and went over to the reception hall with Liz and Tom to help clear up all the mess and decorations. We played some loud music when doing so in an attempt to wake us up from the late night before. It was amazing to see the radiant glows the newlyweds had, I had never seen either of them so happy and I couldn’t help staring at them in awe. Soon enough they had to leave for their honeymoon and I continued to clean up the little parts left of the mess in the reception hall. I put my headphones in and started listening to my music and going into a little world of my own.
I was standing on one of the chairs pulling down the banners when I felt a pair of arms grab around my waist and lifted me up over their shoulder. Matt. I pulled out my headphones and sighed “I could of fallen Smith” I groaned.
“I know, good thing I had you then” he said, I knew he had that cocky look on his face and I was right when he put me down on the chair. We both looked around the hall and I sighed contently.
“matt?” I said
“yeah” he said looking at me curiously.
“do you ever want to get married?”
He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck “honestly, I’m not sure. I think I have to absolutely certain when I do. I’m not sure the prospect kind of scares me of what if they say no” he mumbled.
“ahh who could say no to you?” I said poking his stomach.
He laughed “what about you?”.
“I would like to, someday.” I said looking up at him and smiling.
He smiled back and offered me his hand “lunch?” I grabbed it as he pulled me up and entwined his fingers with mine
“thank god I thought you would never ask” I said leading the way with him walking behind me still hand in hand. Suddenly he stopped nearly making me fly forward. I turned around and he came right up to my face and held my face in between his face and kissed me passionately. At first I was a bit taken by surprise but then leaned in more with my whole body as I tugged on his jacket pulling him closer to me. He pulled out “ok we can go now” he said with a smile and he put his arm around my waist as we walked.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this! sorry if it is a short chapter :/