Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

The Park

We ended up taking James to a kids park around where Matt lived and stood around watching him. Matt seemed to know quite a few of the parents here and it seemed like quite a few of the mothers knew him quite well too. He stood next to me with his arm around my waist and told me the funny stories James has come up with. A few ladies came over and said hi to him and I didn’t get the nicest of looks. One lady came over and took flirting to the max even though she knew I was sort of with him. Matt was totally oblivious about it and I couldn’t help myself writhing in jealousy. After she left Matt noticed I was sort of tense and he squeezed my side.
“what’s up?” he asked eyes still on James everywhere he went.
“nothing” I said bluntly smiling a bit because I could see the eagerness on Matt’s face grow.
“it was her wasn’t it?” he said putting his head in his hands. I laughed at him as his face went bright red.
“she took flirting with you too the max and you didn’t even notice” I said laughing.
He whipped his head around to me with a cheeky look on his face “were you jealous?” he said looking at the lady across the park and gave her a little wave.
“oh no definitely not” I said sarcastically as he held my hips and pulled me closer to him. We both leaned in and kissed each other longingly and when we pulled out we both shot a small glance at the lady across the park who’s face turned into one of shock.
“lets go get James and we can go home, make him some dinner and put him to bed and then get Chinese for us” he said pulling me by the hand across to James who ran and jumped onto Matt’s back for a piggy back ride.
The short walk back to Matt’s temporary apartment was amusing with James asking hundreds of questions. We got back and made him dinner and he was sleeping in Matt’s bed for the night and Matt said he would sleep on the sofa. I was standing in the doorway watching Matt read to him as James watched him with eager eyes. When matt stood up to leave the room James spoke up.
“daddy?” he asked
“yes?” matt said unsurely of what James was going to ask.
“is Sky your girlfriend?” he said with the same cheeky grin his father has whilst looking at me.
Matt looked at me unsure of what to say. I gave him a small smile and he turned back to James and said “would you like her to be my girlfriend?” he said as James furiously nodded his head.
“well I guess she is then” he said standing up and kissing him on the forehead “night James”.
Matt walked out the door smiling to himself as he shut it. He walked into the kitchen were I was standing.
“what are you so happy about?” I said entwining my fingers with his. He leaned in and kissed me
“hi girlfriend” he mumbled against my lips.
“you are like a teenager” I said putting my hands on both sides of his face and pulling him in to kiss me again. I pulled out and he said
“Chinese?”
I nodded and he went over to the phone. I had never seen him so happy.