Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

Morning Calls

We ate the Chinese and ordered way too much so we had quite a bit left over. We tidied up and then sat down to watch a film. Matt got a blanket to cover us up with and I snuggled into his chest and eventually Matt pulled me onto his lap so I was curled up next to his warmth. Soon enough I fell asleep laying my head on his shoulder and the film was playing to its self because Matt was having more fun fiddling with my hair.
I woke up to hear Matt’s phone going off next to him and him picking it up.
“hello? Yeah. I’ll go wake him up in a minute. Ok. See you” he said and he sighed putting the phone down and rubbing his tired eyes.
“danie?” I said
“yeah, apparently she forgot she had these tickets for a show for James and is coming over to pick him up now.” He said stroking the hair out of my face.
“ill go make him some toast if you get him ready” I said standing up as he went and woke James. I looked at the time and it was 9am and I was still extremely tired.
James came running in as I plated up his toast looking so unnervingly perky. I gave him his toast and some juice and he sat at the table contently.
10 minutes later Danie knocked at the door and James was gone in the space of 5 minutes. As they were talking I lied down on the sofa nearly falling asleep again. However I was woken by Matt laying ontop of me.
“hi” I mumbled.
“hey” he replied back smiling kissing the end of my nose. He moved further down and kissed my lips putting his hands in my messy hair. I let out a small moan because I had missed this intimacy as I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. Our tongues moved together as one as we squirmed around on the sofa. We both pulled out panting as Matt flopped on top of me.
“its too early for all of that” he chuckled into my ear.
I just chuckled as I stroked his head.
Matt sat up and looked at me straight in the eyes “come away with me?”
I was shocked I didn’t know what he meant at all “care to elaborate Smith?”
“well my family are going to New York for a month holiday and I want you to come with me” he said with such hopeful eyes.
I smiled gently at him as I stroked his cheek with my thumb as his chin rested on my chest.
“I would love too Matt” I said smiling.
He smiled back and wiggled up to my face and kissed me again.
“cool” he mumbled against my lips.
“when do we leave?” I asked as he stood up stretching.
“a week today” he said as his shirt rode up to reveal his stomach and I patted it with my hand making him laugh.
“ok” I said standing up and pulling him into a hug.