Status: Active. I will update everyday, every other day, OR every two days.

Degaussser.

Chapter Three.

Veda's POV:

I tell Jesse about how I almost got hit by a car, how Jordan pushed me out of the way, saving my life, and how he gave me his number. I wasn't sure why Jordan gave me his number. He said he'd love to get to know me more, but I'm not even sure why he wants to know me more. I'm no where near interesting. I'm not even pretty. But I'll text him anyway.

To: Jordan

Hey, this is Veda. Just texting you to make sure this is the correct number.

I hit send, and literally ten seconds later, I received a reply.

From: Jordan

Hey, Veda ! Up for coffee after work ? I'll drop by and pick you up ?

To: Jordan

Oh, sounds great. My shift ends at 4:30 pm.

From: Jordan

Alright, I'll be there. Don't worry about paying, I have it covered. And don't even insist on yourself paying. A pretty lady such as you should deserve the utermost of a gentleman.

I smiled. He is a gentleman, but it still bothers me that he won't let me pay. I should really work understanding it's okay for people to pay for me at times, especially if this is a date. Wait, IS this a date ? I wanted to ask... but I shouldn't. It's probably not, so I'll just leave it at that.
To: Jordan

Ah, fine. Thank you very much. (:

From: Jordan

Great, can't wait for this date.

So it is a date. But I just met him. Come on, Veda. Maybe he didn't mean date in THAT way. I left it at that, and got back to work.

--------------------------

Jordan's POV:

I smiled at my phone and shoved it in my pocket. I have a coffee date with a pretty lady later. Score one for Jordan. I can't wait to tell the guys. Which reminds me, I should get to practice. I'm already a half hour late. It was kind of strange Oli hadn't called me ten times yet. My phone started buzzing. I spoke too soon.

"Hello ?"

"Jordan, where are you ?" Oli asks.

"I'm on my way now, calm down. Something happened on my way."

"Oh, well, you can tell us when you get here. Hurry. NOW." He demands.

I rolled my eyes and hung up.

Three blocks later, I arrived at the White River Amphitheater, where band practice was being held for a few of the warped tour bands. Warped was set to start in three weeks. I was pretty stoked about going, but it would kind of suck living in a tour bus all the summer. But the experience was amazing. But it would also mean I'd be leaving Veda, and that would-

"Hey, mate !" Oli beamed once he saw me.

"Hey, Oli." I said.

"So, who is she ?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Erm, sorry ?"

"The girl. You're grinning that grin. I know that grin. It means you've met you a lady friend. Who is she ?" He smirked.

He knew me too well.

"Well, her name is Veda."

I told him all about her; how I saved her from being hit by a car, how I walked her to work, how I got her number, and our coffee date later.

'Veda'... what a lovely name. It was unique. I've never known someone named that until now. The only time I've heard of that name was off that movie My Girl. The girl's name was Veda. Maybe she was named after that character. I should ask her.

"Wow, mate. I hope things work our alright. She sounds hella adorable." Oli says.

"She is. I'll have to show you a picture of her sometime." I grinned.

By now, the rest of the band had circled around me, listening to me babble on about Veda.

"Well, let's get going with practice, shall we ?" I suggest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. From now on, I will be switching back and forth often between Veda and Jordan's POV's. Some entire chapters may be in one character's POV, but I will always put who's POV it is regardless. Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed !