Status: hope you enjoy and srry if my updates take me a bit >.<

Disordered Thoughts

chapter 1

As the sun set on the almost deserted desert a figure could be seen walking the horizon. Draped in a full black cloak was all that a human could see; if you looked closer you could see that it was a human walking to the Suna walls. The being reached the walls just then the sun had fully set and the hood fell off the figures head. All the men around the creature had to hold their jaws in place for the being was a beautiful young women no older than eighteen her pale skin flawless as ivory and her hair complete straight white as snow all but dusted with gray near the end. Her ice colored blue eyes stared ahead of her piercing the soul to any that stared to long. The ninja's eyes all followed her as she continued her journey to the Kazekage's office.

There was a light tap of the Kazekage's office door and a grumble come in could be heard from the aging man. The man did not look up at the dark figure that entered his office as she sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

"So rude young man is that anyway to act around a young lady" the young women said in a voice that was as sweet as candy but laced with an icy tone. The Kage nearly jumped out of his skin hearing the voice, looking up fear could be seen deep in his aging eyes along with the evil he truly is.

"L-Lady Yuuki what a wonderful surprise. It's always a pleasure to have you visit my village" he said as he bit back the fear as it started to leak into his voice. The lovely woman now known as Yuuki gave a chuckle, an evil grin broke across her face showing her canines.

"yes well I plan to be stay for a while my dear friend a little birdie told me that you have children now days correct" Yuuki said to him her smile never leaving her face. All the man could do was nodding his head "well then you wouldn't mind me staying with them then" she said with a Cheshire grin knowing that the man before her could never her that the answer was no.

"But of course my Lady you are welcome to my home anytime" he said threw gritted teeth. Yuuki nodded as she stood up and went to leave at the door she paused and commented "you are still a scared little puppy as you where as a child Lord Kazekage" she said her voice sounded like a cat toying with a mouse. With that she walked out the door

Yuuki's pov

Yawning lightly as I walked away from the Kage's building to his home grinning lightly to myself 'he's always been such an evil man' I thought lightly wishing for that man's death to finally come to him. Once I came upon the Kage's home I knocked on the wood door to the sand home. A young man answered the door maybe early twenties with sand colored hair with gray eyes. He seemed to be a kind person but I could tell that he really did hate someone and was in mourning of someone.

"Hello how may I help you" the young man said with a false grin. Though once I heard his voice I knew all too well who he was;Yashamaru the brother to the Kage's wife. I smiled to him

"Hello Yashamaru you may not even remember me I'm Lady Yuuki I will be staying here a while the Kage knows already" I said to him my smile staying on my face as I watched the cogs in his head click.

"Oh my Lady of course come on in how rude of me to keep you waiting outside" he said highly embarrassed I just wave it off once I get inside I let my black cloak fall a little before I fully take it off. Showing off my broom skirt that is a deep black along with my black corset which is tied tight which is comfortable. The one thing that doesn't seem to match though is the katana I have hanging on my right hip. Yashamaru takes my cloak hanging it with the others which look much smaller children's cloaks.

"My niece and nephews are eating dinner right now would you care to join us at the table my Lady?" he asked me I simply nodded and followed him to the dining room where three children are eating their dinner quietly. The older two looked scared of a young red head which I found absolutely adorable. The was much like her mother tawny sand colored hair stunning green eyes she was the oldest just by the look of her; next to her was a younger boy with brown hair and deep eyes he looked just like his father. And the last was the cute red head that's looks like he hasn't slept his whole life with stunning teal eyes.

"Lady Yuuki this is Temari, Kankuro and Garra. Kids this is Lady Yuuki she is a friend of your mother's and your fathers and will be staying with us" Yashamaru said to the kids they all smiled to me and nodded innocence was so cute on all three of them though little Gaara showed sadness as well.

"Hello you three is a pleasure to met you may I sit with you?" I asked and they all nodded with a grin and continued to eat. Once they ate all three went up to bath and get ready for the night all but little Gaara he went to the roof.

Yashamaru sat back down at the table with me with a cup of tea "you may know already my Lady but Gaara-san has the shukaku sealed with in him" he said looking at the tea in his hands gripping it till his knuckles turned white. It made sense now as to why Gaara looked so much like my friend Shukaku. I nodded to him as I walked up the stairs "goodnight Yashamaru" I said simply and found little Gaara on the roof staring off into the distance the aura of pain radiating off him. Which pulled at my heart so very much I slowly walked up to where he is sitting on the edge of the roof his feet hanging off the edge.

"Little one what is bothering you so?" I asked him as I sat down my skirt flaring around me as I set my blade behind me.

"Why does everyone fear me?" he asked quietly looking at his feet

"Well I do not fear you child" I said to him sweetly as I raised his chin up so he could look at me. He smiled

"Really!" he said happily "yes little prince I'm not scared of you at all why would I be scared of a little cutie like you" I said with a smile resulting in him blushing.

"Lady Yuuki. Are you a ninja? Why are you called Lady when you're only a kid still? Are you a princess?" Gaara asked me as he found his voice after a pause I chuckled lightly

"I was a princess a long time ago and I guess you can say vie been a ninja for a long time much longer then I was a princess. And I'm a lot older then I look. I also have a lot more power than your father. Which is why I'm called Lady but you can just call me Yuuki" I said to him with a smile showing him my fangs by mistake.

"You have more canine teeth them I do whys that?" he asked very innocently and I just couldn't help but smile at him more

"Ah that is because my little prince I'm not human" I said to him. He looked in thought for a minute and then asked

"Then you must be a vampire right?" he asked shyly hoping he guessed right I chuckled lightly

"You would be very right my dear I'm a very old vampire I watched all the villages become what they are today I have lived about a thousand years. And I can walk in the sun it doesn't hurt me a whole lot but it does hurt my eyes and I don't really have anything that can hurt me like garlic or anything" I said to him before he could ask. He looked at me with really big bugged eyes, which really just made him even cuter.

"Little one do you ever get to sleep?" I asked him my fingers brushing under his eyes his bags making his eyes black he closed his eyes as I did so. He shook his head no and I sighed lightly 'damn that filthy man' I thought to myself as I scooped up little Gaara and plopped him in my lap. Warping my arms around him I rested my chin on his head hugging him I could feel his body heat start to warm my cold dead body up. And then I relaxed myself finding shukaku's mind;

"My dear friend shukaku how many years has it been since we talked" I thought to the demon. See I have a little trick that I have learned threw out the years to talk to the demon while they are sealed in a human. I'm the only vampire that is willing to do this seeing how I'm the only one who has befriended them.

"My dear princess is that you it's been to long what is it that I owe this pleasure though?" the sand demon asked me with a smile in his voice

"allow the poor boy at least one night of sleep please he looks like he could use the dreams and the rest of life" I asked the demon hoping he would complied to my plea it stayed silent for a bit and then he answered.

"Only for you my dear demon princess" he replayed to me as a light wind blew through the area.

"Thank you my dear friend" I said to him and came back to reality and I smiled lightly.

"Little prince you can sleep it is safe to around me nothing will be harmed nor will you be harmed my little prince" I said to him as I started to hum a light song this paired with running my hand threw his hair made the little demon holder pass out for the first time in a very long time.

The next day Gaara woke up in his bed for the first time that he can ever remember. Though that's not what shocked him was the warm feeling of being held he turned his head to see behind him there he saw Yuuki lying with her eyes closed her hair draped around her face. Making the lovely demon look more like an angel he went to get out of bed without waking her.

"So you finally woke up my little prince" she said to him with a smile he nodded with a light blush on his face.

"Well I guess we should get you down stairs so that you can eat" she said with a smile as she got out of his little bed her skirt flowing around her with every move. And before Gaara knew what happened, the demonic angel had picked him up and was walking down the hall. Everyone else in the house hold had a very shocked face because she had picked him up and the sand did not react at all. She set the young boy down in his chair the other two children became scared of the young woman. If the sand didn't react to her then she must be something not human at all.

"Yashamaru I will be making breakfast for you all" she said simply with a smile the older three became tense. Though Yashamaru knows he can never say no to the demon in front of him.

"Of course My Lady" he said fear laced in his voice Yuuki just smiled to him and started breakfast, which she had done shortly pancakes and eggs. Everyone but Gaara was scared to even touch the food but soon enough they gave in.

"This is really great!" Kankuro said after the first bite and then dove into his food.

"Kankuro don't be such a slob" Temari whined to her little brother smacking him on the back of the head. Their banter went on for a while before they left for the ninja academy which Gaara would be starting next year.

Yuuki's pov

Weeks have passed and I've kept a close eye on my little prince I have become very close with him I'm glad I came before the damn filth of a man could do anymore damage to him. Today I left him at a park so that I could help with getting the food for the house, even though I don't eat I like to make sure the children are taken care of and Yashamaru was doing an okay job at it. Once I came back to the park I watched as Gaara grabbed a ball down from the top of a building for the other children in the park. As he went to give it back they freaked, this wasn't good just before I got to him the sand started attacking the children. I flashed over to my prince's side and warped him in a hug his tears staining my shirt.

"hush my little prince it's okay you're not a monster they are relax I've got you my little prince" I said to him as I ran my hand threw his hair calming him down and making the sand stop at the same time. Just then Yashamaru popped up from nowhere seeing me cradling Gaara as the children left the park, I could feel the aura of hate coming off the young man and I had a feeling that he and the Kage are up to something.

The sun had finally set over the village and everyone was sleeping; Gaara's head was resting in my lap as I ran my hands threw his hair.

"Yuuki does your chest ever hurt?" he asked me lightly if I was human I may not have heard his sweet voice. I looked down at him and his little hand was grasping his chest where his heart would be. I wished he didn't have a life like this one full of pain, a life I know all too well.

"yes my little prince my chest does hurt, with the same pain you feel but when you find someone that you can trust and lean on that pain goes away a little." I said to him as I looked back at the horizon. He was about to replay when his sand reacted to a kunai flying at him, we both looked back but I didn't have to too know that it was Yashamaru behind me. Gaara reacted as Yashamaru attacked basically crushing the young adult, Gaara pulled the mask off and stood in horror as the reality of his uncle trying to kill him and his father the one who wanted it to be done.

"Just die" Yashamaru said as he blew himself up in a final attempt to kill my prince, his sand protected him and myself from the blast though it started to carve the kanji 'ai' love into his forehead

"May I ask the meaning of this old friend" I asked shukaku as I glared at the site of the poor boy in pain.

"A sign of the love that no one shall ever give him, well all but you of course my dear princess" he replayed with a chuckle near the end. Once the sand finished carving my prince I grabbed him into a hug as we both sat on the floor the young boy in my arms as he cried from all the pain given to him.

"Hush my prince I'm here and I'm not going anywhere" I said lightly to him as I rocked him lightly trying to calm him down. 'Mock my word Kazekage you will pay for this he is mine now.' I thought to myself as I comforted little Gaara as I thought of the years to come of pain for this boy I hold so dear.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi hi this is a story i have posted on fanfiction.net and i thought i would share it here as well i have the first three chapters written so you wil have them! but my updates afterwards may be a bit slow i will try my best to update when i can! comments will be loved and read!