Status: hope you enjoy and srry if my updates take me a bit >.<

Disordered Thoughts

chapter 2

Yuuki's pov

Six years have passed since that night, and the bloodshed hasn't stopped at all once the assassination failed the Kage never tried to stop killing him. My prince is been hurt so much he's shut his emotions off to all but me and even I have to dig them out sometimes. Today the aura of purely wanting to kill could be felt dripping off the young boy, fueling my own lust for bloodshed as we reached closer to Konoha. My cloak stayed on my figure during our three day travel in the sun, I don't burn up in the sun but damn does it hurt and become draining. Though getting to see Konoha once more I think became worth it the village is still as lush and full of life the pain is worth getting to see this village once more. Finally we reached the towering gates of the village the gate keeps checked over our papers, once finished we stepped into the village finally the end of that long trek.

"Now that we are here I want you three to go to the hotel while I tell the Hokage we have arrived." He said with a hateful look placed on his face.

"Baki get out of my site you're making me hungry" I said evilly with a Cheshire grin making the older man flinch as he left to the Hokage office. Our group split off I went with Gaara and the two disappeared elsewhere. Once Gaara and I got to the hotel room he put the gourd down and I sat lightly on the couch sighing and rubbing my temples. As much as I love this place the three straight days with sun and blood tablets was not making this the best start.

Now blood tablets are a creation I created a few years to be added to liquid and it helps keep the thirst at bay. This made many of my vampiric comrades upset with the idea of them; they said that it took away the very life style. Though it comes in handy when traveling or blending into small areas with little life.

"Yuuki are you alright?" Gaara asked in his raspy emotionless voice though I know he's concerned about me.

"I'm fine my prince, the sun and having this large amount of people around are always a change to adjust to. Nothing to worry over" I said to him with a fanged smile. His response was a nod along with a grunt; him and I noticed Temari and Kankuro's charka are close by but starting trouble. Gaara transported us both with his sand to a tree near them. We watched as almost young adults picked on a kid who was about eight and his seniors trying to help him out. Gaara was hanging on the branch upside down as to why I have no clue, I sat myself on the top of it my cloak missing so my thigh length black kimono with red flora designs on the sleeves, though the odd part for many that saw my clothing was that a obi didn't hold it shut but a bustier which is black as well.

Kankuro picked up the child by his scarf and I became very displease at him I taught him better manners than that. The male on the ground level a very loud blonde wearing nothing but an orange jumpsuit; what stood out for me though was his bright blue eyes and whiskered face along with this charka.

'the nine tails and Minato's son well I wonder how him meeting Gaara will go' I thought to myself with a sad smile I could see in the way the boys eyes shown that he's faced his own battles and has found away threw it being a jinchuuriki. The boy next to us that threw a pebble at Kankuro hit him dead on the hand dropping the young boy, Kankuro was about to pull crow off and before my prince could say something I did.

"Kankuro I thought I taught you better manners then what I have seen thus far" I said my tone could freeze hell over. He became very tense and so did his sister everyone looked up and saw Gaara and I for the first time and I smiled wickedly at the sand children.

"Your both a disgrace to the sand" Gaara said from his spot as he went from the tree to the ground next to his brother "let's go" he added

"y-yeah sure think G-Gaara L-Lady Y-Yuuki" Kankuro said looking like he was about to piss himself, they went to leave when the most annoying voice I had ever heard started I turned my eyes to it and it was a female teen with bubblegum pink hair and green eyes.

'so weak of a babe what is she doing as a ninja' I thought to myself tuning her out and looked at the boy next to me lightly he was glaring at my prince trying to figure him out. That's when I noticed his bloods scent.

"Of course a young Uchiha" my voice lightly this time to the humans I most likely sounded like an angel. Thus tips to the humans that I'm not a human as they are vampires are recreated to be the perfect killers. Everyone in our little group had eyes one me specially my prince my smirk grew a little wider.

"How fun I thought he had taken my entire snack away how the Uchiha's make such a good treat." I said mostly to myself my grin just getting bigger as I thought of all the snacks I've had on uchiha's. This though seemed to make the one next to me very pissed off and he went to attack and I just grabbed his leg closest to the trunk of the tree and tugged on him. Thus pulling him off the tree and hanging from a foot. I chuckled lightly thus him throwing a kunai at me and getting a piece of my white hair. My grin never left my face as I let him go and the whinny bubble gum head called his name.

'Sasuke Uchiha, now it makes sense my poor weasel how I wish for you to just be able to come home and rest' I thought to myself Gaara and Sasuke

"I bet you want to know my name don't you!" the blonde said extremely loud which hurt my headache the sand siblings just glared at him and went to leave.

"I will humor you little one what is your name and please don't yell" I said to him still not leaving my spot in the tree. The siblings started to leave and the bubblegum head brought up about us being sand and that started a conversation again

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki believe it!" he said with a huge ass grin and I smiled lightly seeing his father in him a lot. Though his yelling was very annoying, I could feel the Uchiha glaring hole into me and then came his cold voice.

"What is your name as well" he said to me seeing how he and my prince just finished talking. I chuckled lightly at him.

"No manners at all young Sasuke Uchiha, my name little one is Yuuki." I said to him with a chuckle. Then the bubblegum head asked

"Why do you keep calling us little you're not much older than us" came her sickly sweet voice. Temari was annoyed with this girl and so was I but I also know how to keep my temper in check.

"That is for me to know and for you to figure out child" I said and jumped down from my tree my kimono sleeves flying in the wind along with my hair as I ended up next to my prince.

"Temari Kankuro I think you have done enough for one day lets go before I get angry" I said to them making the two said tense up and nod and head to the hotel. Gaara went as well with the two males we just met in mind. 'They both have very long paths ahead of them I wonder how they will end up' I thought to myself as we all entered the hotel room. Everyone got somewhat comfortable even though Gaara and I are still in the room. Gaara was sitting in the large window frame I rested my head on his leg trying to sooth my bounding headache of the heartbeats in the village. I know I'm going to have to feed later on tonight which is still always the best time to eat.

Baki finally came back to the room and was tense from seeing Gaara and I, he's such a child I mean really still scared of his student though Gaara has played cat and mouse with him before. I smiled lightly at that memory

"Ah Baki I see that you have finally graced us with your presents" I said to him my head never leaving my princes lap much to comfy to leave.

"Yes well the Hokage was busy and also said that we are two days early so he expects us to stay behaved." He said in his oh so grump ass voice. The other two nodded, though his eyes came to Gaara and I the behave part he was saying to us and only us which pissed me off.

"Baki go away your looking more like a snack then a creature right now" I said to him my voice a sickly sweet along with my smile he tensed and I swear he could have pissed himself right there. He nodded and went to his own hotel room. We four got a room to share and he got his own, meanie I don't want to share with Temari and Kankuro they whine too much. The day progressed and Temari once again tried to cook and just made like this odd slime that burned my nose and made me dizzy, which so helped my headache which hasn't left all day. Though when I looked over Temari was trying to put it in a dish and it wouldn't come out of the pot. Much like it was glue she'd pull and the spoon would just come up though never leave the pot. She tried once more only to be smacked in the face with the said spoon when the slime let go of it. Kankuro just started busted out laughing I wondered why till Temari turned around and she had the said spoon stuck in her hair. I couldn't help myself but to crack a smile at her, I think I even saw one crack on Gaara's as well.

"Your fucking nuts to think I'm eating that" Kankuro said still holding his sides from laughing so hard at his sister.

"Shut up ass" she mumbled trying to get the spoon out of her hair but let out a cry when it pulled a large section.

"Yuuki-sama can you help please" she asked looking at me with a plea in her eyes I chuckled at her and waved her to come closer. Finally getting up from my comfy spot on Gaara and walked to Temari who was now sitting on the couch the spoon not even needing to be held to stick straight out on the side of her head. After I looked at it the only way would be to cut it out, so I used my claws which are as hard as steel I carefully slid a claw under the green slime and the spoon. Took me about ten minutes but I finally removed it lucky for Temari she pulls her hair up cause she had a spot much shorter than the rest of it now. Getting up from the couch I went to the kitchen, Temari really was a great shinobi in the making but as a woman she's very lacking.

"Temari come here and I'll show you how to make something you three can eat" I said to her she nodded sluggishly and came in and though it took a bit she was finally able to make something that wouldn't kill her or the boys.

"About damn time food!" Kankuro said as she put the food on the table all three of them sat down and ate quietly; which is very normal for this family watching them from the kitchen I smiled lightly to myself.

'Watching them grow is more like my babes than someone else's, even though I've done this over and over it's something I never get tired of' I thought to myself as I cleaned. Living a thousand years has been a curse and a blessing all at the same time. Getting to watch and be a part of a kid's life is something I don't think I'll ever get tired of. Though the only part which I hate the most has to be watching them get old and die; every time I just wish I could grow old and die for once.

"Thank you Lady Yuuki, dinner was great! Much better the that freaky slime!" Kankuro said with a laugh.

"Now now your sister is the one who made it I just guided her threw it is all" I said with a light shrug as I finished picking up the mess. I sat down on the couch once more my head continued on still, another part as to why I consider what I am a cursed is the damn thirst for blood.

"You three go get ready for bed I don't care if we have two days before the test you all are still going to get up and do morning practice." I said to them hearing Temari and Kankuro try and whisper about relaxing. This comment got me a groan from the two babies but none the less they did as they were told. Once I could feel they are asleep my prince came from his spot on the other side of the room to my side. He took the seat next to me and leaned my head on his shoulder; even though he is still a child and a very damaged one at that I'm very glad to be the one he isn't harsh to.

"What is it my prince?" I asked him not lifting my head from his shoulder.

"You're head is still causing you pain" he stated more than asked his voice raspy and rough from lack of constant usage.

"yes it is I need to actually feed" I said to him with a slight sigh as I leaned more into him, even though I've been around him since he was just six years of age I don't have a motherly feel to him it's something different. And I slightly hate myself for it for a fear one day I will do something selfish to him.

"Then why don't you?" he asked bluntly I could feel his eyes on the side of my head. Always watching trying to figure me out more, I'm a constant puzzle for my prince.

"I shall I was waiting for night, it's easier to hunt in the dark plays more to my nature of hiding in the shadow" I said to him. I removed my head from his shoulder and stood stretching out my stiff muscles; I looked at my red headed prince and smiled lightly. I brushed the hair from his eyes lightly and placed a light kiss to his for head.

"I shall be back shortly my prince do not fret I will never truly leave you alone" I said to him like I do every time I hunt without him. And with a smile I was gone out of his sight before he could blink again my hunger was getting worse. Jumping from roof to roof I could feel my eyes dilate to allow the lowest light into my eyes as my nose found the smell of booze and blood. Bar fight how oh so wonderful easy blood filled prey. I quickly ran to the other side of the village human eyes never could see me I simply would feel like a breeze as I passed them. Finally after a minute I found what I had smelled humans fighting outside of a bar which was running down. It smelled of alcohol and mold, though the humans fight are full of blood they aren't ugly on the eyes but though that never matters to me. I scanned the area over quickly and spotted my prey, a tall man with an angled face sharp eyes and blonde hair. He must have been a leader of the gang but all I cared about was that he looked delicious. I stalked my way over in plain sight, straight threw the fight which brought all the attention to me though now that I get closer to him the hungrier I get and everyone I see now I think shall be my meal. With an evil toothy grin I came up to the young blonde male.

"Girl you seem to be lost aren't you?" he asked me staring down at me as he looked about six feet at least in height.

"Nope I and very much in the right place though I feel bad for all of you. For you shall be my dinner" I said in a sickly sweet voice.

"What the fuck?" one of the other men had said as he got close to the barrier I had set up as I was walking so they couldn't leave. I smirked as I felt my canine teeth set back in my jaw and my fangs come forward. See my teeth unlike more younger vampires I have my human canine teeth along with fangs when I hunt my fangs come to the front and the humanoid ones are pushed away. Very old trick to make it easier for the species to blend in with the humans.

The next thing the drunken men around me knew was that I my eyes shown red and that I was draining them of blood. After about twenty men my three day thirst was finally quenched, though it seemed I had left one person alive. It was a young man maybe in this late teens early twenties just a normal civilian not even a shinobi.

"You poor thing how could I missed you" I purred blood dripping down the corner of my mouth I'm normally very clean, well unless I massacre like I just did. Tearing open the necks and drinking till I can't anymore tends to me being covered in blood which I am. It is all splattered on my clothing and my white hair is now tinted pink.

"s-s-stay away demon!" he said as I got close to him he was shaking like a leave and I was very much drunk off the blood.

"Hush now child and look at me and it'll be all better I promise" I said to the young male. Being stupid he did just that my eyes as blood red as my meals the only thing that shows that I'm not human. Once he looked at my eyes though it put him in a trance like state making him shut up and limp as a doll but very awake and alive. I brought his neck up to my mouth; hushing him lightly as a whimper came out and dug my fangs into his neck taking my time with my last meal for the night. Or after this maybe a few nights, as I felt my fangs pierce his skin and his sweet blood full of fear came rushing into my mouth I moaned lightly. Just savoring the taste of this man till he had nothing left in him to drink I dropped his limp body and stood removing the barrier and smiled at the mess I made. Bodies laid everywhere chunks of flesh that I bite off everywhere looking more like an animal got a hold of the place, though the old man will know it's my handy work always a signature I do when I'm back in town.

I left my crime seen of criminals back to the hotel room to take a shower and rest with my prince on the roof for the rest of the night; thus how the first day back in the leaf went.