Status: hope you enjoy and srry if my updates take me a bit >.<

Disordered Thoughts

chapter 4

Yuuki
Today was the day; the start of the chunnin exams the real start of the children’s lives. From here on they are no longer considered children in they pass but true ninjas. I made sure I had the breakfast on the table before the other two woke up and I woke them up much like I have the whole time I’ve known them. Once their morning routine was done I walked them to the academy with my sun umbrella in my hands and my blade on my waste. Though my prince kept his eyes on me the whole time we walked making sure the umbrella never fell from above my head. How I wish others could see him like I do as a boy and not the monster. They walked into the building as I watched them leave me and into the building as the breeze blew through my white hair I left shortly after to the top of a building which was kind of like a loft almost with soft chairs. I smiled lightly seeing this place
“Time never does move here in the leaf does it” I said to myself lightly as I thought to the past to the loves I’ve seen bloom in this very spot. I threw my legs as my black and red swirled kimono fell to the side of the seat and almost to the floor my sleeves doing much the same as I leaned my side against the back of the chair as I looked out on to the village. I heard a signal pair of light footsteps coming this way and I chuckled to myself as I closed my ice blue eyes with a smile on my face. The footsteps had made it to the same level as me and had a pause at the door.
“Now if it isn’t the copy cat ninja twice in two days how lucky am I” I said with a smile as he chuckled
“Thought you were getting away from me coming to talk to you did you?” Kakashi said with a smirk as he sat down at the end of the couch where my feet where at.
“Of course not from my favorite scarecrow; and if only my favorite weasel was here” I said with a light sigh I really did hate how things went down the last time I was here. I opened my eyes and saw the young man who was once a young boy only a few years ago.
“Yes well things happen my Lady” Kakashi said to me as the wind came through.
“I see you have a team now again I’m so happy to see that again it broke my heart when you where a child” I said to him with a light smile trying to keep my fangs in as much as I can; I don’t like showing them when I don’t want them to be shown. He nodded lightly with a sad smile as well and replayed
“I see you have added to your family again and you seem happier than when you lived here my Lady” Kakashi said with a smile behind his mask but it reached his eyes.
“please how many times have I told you I’m not your lady thus you can call me Yuuki but yes I’ve added to my family once more though I have one I may not be able to let go when the time comes for it” I said the last part quietly to myself hoping he didn’t hear me but of course I’m sitting with one of the best ninjas in the leaf.
“You always have to let go why don’t you try and think of holding on to someone for longer than a few years?” he suggested and I smiled lightly with a sad smile and I felt my years on me
“because my dear child watching the ones I have come to love over the years weighs heavy on my still heart I don’t know how much more I can take; how I wish I could continue time like everyone else my dear scarecrow this life is getting to be too much sometimes” I said lightly to him as I looked back onto the village. The next thing I knew was being pulled into a hug. And not just a normal hug no this one was tight and had so much love in it that of I guess a child to their mother. I paused a second before I warped my arms around him and buried my head in his shoulder the pain of my years hit me once more.
“you tender princess of the snow are the one I am so grateful I have met in my life I don’t know where I would be without I can’t imagine what life would be without you there when you where to guide me. I know that boy Gaara maybe in a different place completely without you by his side you may be stuck in time but the ones who live in time need you and will be in such pain to lose you” Kakashi whispered to me as he put a hand to my hair; our roles reversed seeing how I held him when he was a child and in pain himself. I buried myself farther into his shoulder and just sat there loving the hug and the pain being lifted off my shoulders even if it’s a little bit. I let him go and I smiled lightly to him removing his mask on the side so I could kiss his cheek.
“Thank you my scarecrow you helped ease my heart now I believe there is an anbu wanting your attention and the first exam is over” I said to him with a smile and I disappeared into the shadows leaving the copy cat ninja alone. I reappeared at the forest where the second exam will be taking place at the forest of death. I found my ninjas easily all I had to do was look for my prince’s red hair; once I got to their side Anko seemed to see me
“What are you doing here this is ninja’s only” she said with a glare toward me it made me want to laugh
“well Anko I’m just here to watch things is all if you have an issue you can talk to the Hokage but I’m sure you’ll be fine” I said with a laugh as I moved the umbrella so she could see it was me. Thus making her gasp lightly
“Lady Yuuki I’m so sorry” she said with a light bow and continued on what she was saying to the ones taking the test. I had a nasty feeling as she talked and I couldn’t figure it out as to why I had this feeling and I hoped it would just go away. Once the siblings got the scroll they went straight to a gate I followed and we waited
“I’m so proud of you three making it this far” I said with a smile as I lend against a tree.
“thank you Lady Yuuki but why are you here I thought no one but the gennin’s in the test are allowed to be here” Temari said though she was scared to ask I bite back a sigh I’ve hated how she is so scared of me but I can’t help it really.
“that’s simple I’m Lady Yuuki I can do whatever I want as long as I don’t help any of you with your test I’m aloud to be here. It’s kind of my own tradition I do with the children I raise.” I said shrugging as I repositioned the umbrella damn thing is so annoying.
“Wait so you’ve done this before how many times?” Kankuro asked his curiosity peaked. I closed my eyes with thought
“About 10 times give or take I lose count but I have raised or see many generations I have raised as well” I said simply just as the gates were about to be opened. The timer went off and all the teams bolted out the doors. I shut my umbrella as I ran at their pace even though I could out run them all by miles.
About half way through the forest we slowed down to a walk and a team from the rain stopped in front of us. Demanding that we give them our scroll their heart beats where calm and cocky well till they meet my prince.
“How about you give us your scroll and you guys can leave with your lives” Kankuro said with a smirk as he put his hand on his waist cocky as ever. I rested my shoulder against a nearby and tree as the rain children tried to attack and noticed that they couldn’t move they started freaking out Gaara started to slowly have is sand wrap one up. As soon as he was wrapped and crushed the others freaked out bad; their blood pressure rose to the point that it sounded like drums in my ears. But that’s not I was concentrating on it was the siblings which are just as bad it pissed me off the most. He’s their sibling not a monster and they always pissed me off that they fear him, just to show them who the real monster is here. I walked up to my prince as the blood fell.
“Toughs two are mine my dear” I said to him ask I kissed his cheek as I walked up to the two shaking children of the rain. I moved the hair out of one of their faces
“Oh you poor things you’re so scared why don’t I put you at peace” I said smirking feeling my eyes change to my natural vampirc red eyes. The younger male saw my eyes and pissed himself I could smell the urine, I chuckled deep in my throat.
“Poor humans always so scared of things you don’t know or that is to freighting” I said chuckling as I dug my fangs into the older ones throat and drained him dry and quickly went to the next one. I felt so much better now that I had a full stomach. And with my eyes still red I looked up to Kankuro and Temari and I saw the fear in their eyes. I knew it was wrong to scare them but I had to remind them who the real monster is here not Gaara but me.
“remember I’m the real monster out of you three” I said simply as I wiped the side of my face as they grabbed the scroll and I grabbed my umbrella they walked ahead and I looked to where some leaf children were hiding in the bushes.
“If you three want to live I wouldn’t cross our paths in a fight” I said simply and left to the tower, of course our team was the only one there and a new record was made as well. As the siblings went their septerate ways I found a window to rest at tossing my legs up and out in front of me I laid my umbrella and sword next to me and crossed my arms in my lap and just looked at the forest trying to tone the heart beats I can hear out. I must have sat here for hours I lost count but I heard sand crossing the floor.
“Hello my prince how are you feeling?” I asked him looking away from the window to see him though it was the blank stare of emotions I could feel that he had something on his mind.
“Why did you take my prey earlier?” he asked me confused by as to why I did that
“Because I was hungry and because I had to remind your siblings who the real monster is here and that’s me not you my love” I said to him lightly with a soft smile hoping he knows I meant well. He continued to look at me I knew he didn’t understand what I meant making my hate for his father grow even more
“Gaara your human and carry the burden of being a demon carrier but you shouldn’t be looked down on you, but held above each and every person for that. I on the other hand am no longer human and you know this thus your siblings should be reminded that I’m a worse monster than you my love” I said to him as I turned around to face him my hair falling off my shoulders as I gave him a small smile. He looked like he understood that time and walked up to me and moved my hair out of my eyes and brushed it behind my ears; after that he left me alone again and I sighed lightly to myself.
“I am a monster and I shouldn’t corrupt the humans I curse this way of life I have sometimes” I mumbled to myself as I curled up the window sill again and sighed lightly and closed my eyes passing more time. And with that day one was coming to an end and a few teams had made it here. The leaf team from the bush was sitting at the end of the hall frozen at the sight of me. Which hurt me but I know its cause they saw me eat which I try to never show children even if they are ninja it’s a sight that doesn’t need to be seen.
“Children you can pass I have no reason to hurt you, I am very sorry that you had to see that earlier I try not to have others see that” I said softly the male with the glasses on I could tell just from my ears that he’s part of the Aburame from the buzzing of his beetles. Speaking of the beetles I felt one buzzing in front of my face and I chuckled they always did like me, I held my hand out and opened my eyes again to see the little beetle land on my finger tip.
“That’s strange” the child said and I chuckled
“no not really seeing as I basically am a walking corpse I seem to always attract them I have at least since I met your clan little one. And dear Hyuga and Inuzuka I will not harm you so you can pass if you want.” I said letting the beetle fly back to its owner and went back to looking out the window after that they left. And with that no one came down the hall the rest of time here in the tower.
Now it was day three and all the teams have made it to the tower and I went to the railing of the room and rested against the wall. The third talked about how they have to take down the numbers by one on one fights and I sighed lightly to this part. But none the less it was going to happen even if I knew it was going to hype up shukaku. Once they were all done talking and up at the railing all but Sasuke and his opponent I closed my eyes.
“You seem out in space my dear” I heard shukaku whisper to me and I smiled lightly
“I am simply tired” I said to him through our connection as my hair slipped in front of my face I just left it there.
“My dear friend you need a mate” shukaku said chuckling his deep sandy chuckle and I only shook my head mentally and cut the connection off there. I don’t know how many times he’s told me I need a mate and maybe I do but none can live up to my expectations I’m older than most vampires let alone humans. And so the battles passed till Naruto’s. I watched then knowing I would get a laugh from it and boy did I. As he was concentrating for a justu he concentrated a little too hard and farted right into the dog boys’ nose! Oh I wanted to bust out laughing at that but I contained it and chuckled lightly.
Though I paid serious attention when my prince was called to the battle I was scared for the young boy that was put up against him. Which was a taijustu master in the making Rock Lee with the energy I can feel off Gaara this was not going to end well for him.
As the fight continued it got even worse Gaara was destroying the poor kid his sand was throwing him everywhere. Kankuro and Temari started freaking that he was going to kill the boy and started whispering to themselves.
“hush you to before I drink you two, I won’t let that happen” I said to them with a slight dark tone making them shut up quickly and Baki to look at me like I was nuts. But I didn’t care I could tell that the Lee boy at a few aces up his sleeves and boy did he. He took weights off his legs and he became a flash to human eyes! He was getting close to my speed now. He was faster than the sand which was bad it started making shukaku come out for survival which isn’t good at all. Just as I thought it couldn’t get any worse he started opening gates! I looked at Gai like he was in sane for teaching this boy how to do that. It could kill him just opening them! Just as I thought my prince was going to be beaten Lee became caught in the sand and his arm and leg where crushed. Just as Gaara went in for the kill Gai flashed over to lee blocking the sand and I was in front of my prince pushing his arm down and hugging him.
“That’s enough my prince he’s prey that you don’t need to kill, you’re not a monster” I said to him lightly in his ears trying to calm his breathing and shukaku’s influence on his mind. He looks passed me and looks at Gai
“Why did you stop me” he asks him
“Because this boy is precious to me like my own son” he said simply and Gaara was confused not knowing what he meant by precious. I kept quite as I helped Gaara up and as we got to the stair he let pushed my arm off him and walked up the stairs alone. I stood with him in silence as I watched the last of the fights continued as I bite my lip as I watched the Hyuga cousins fight it was no were near a fair fight. The amount of blood in the air was intoxicating, anymore in the air would put me in a high state. I quickly held my breath and watched as all the winners stepped down to get the numbers to the third round in the order of the fights.
Once everything was said and done all of the teams where released for the month, Temari and Kankuro went to the hotel to rest and eat I followed Garra to a roof top where he just sat and looked out on the village. Both of us stayed quite till he voiced a thought that I knew was going threw his mind for a long time.
“Yuuki what does it mean to have someone precious to you?” he asked me quietly as he looked off into the distance
“It's someone you could never be able to live without if they no longer lived on this earth. For some it’s their children, others its loved ones or ones they see as family. I have someone who is very precious to me. Do you know who that is my prince?” I asked him staring at the side of his face as his crimson red hair danced in the wind. He didn’t answer me so I just continued on “it's you my prince you are a very precious person to me and that will never change” I said to him as I leaned my head on his strong shoulder along with closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait I had a lot of things going on here at home that I was not able to write at all. Please let me know how you feel about this chapter! I hope you enjoyed the read :)