Hidden Sister

Meeting Dumbledore

It had been 3 years since you found out this secret and yet you had only met your brother now in the office of the man who took you from your life in the U.S (which wasn't adventurous at all or even close to normal feuding friends, teasing, and drama). You lay their asleep remembering how you were brought into this trouble. You were only 14 going to be 15 soon well in a few months, you had medium length brown hair, hazel eyes and a capacity to always be nice to people even if they didn't deserve it. It had been a normal day for you 1 more day of school and it was summer vacation; finals were over and all that was left for school was to hang out get reminded by the teachers that in just 3 months school would start all over again. The bell rang and everyone ran out of their classrooms not listening to any of the teachers yelling of no running in the halls. You were at you locker getting your backpack, pictures, and yearbook out of your locker when you here a announcement that wasn't with the rest of them which was unusual considering the fact the secretary is usually so organized with her announcements. You like nearly half of the people listened to it.
Secretary’s voice, "Miranda Johnson, please report the office immediately."
She had said this in a stern voice so you thought you might as well go after you get the last picture out of your locker. You told your friends that you would talk later and would meet some of them on the bus. As you walked down to the some people who heard the announcement giving you odd glances; you decide to do what you always do in these predicaments just ignore them for you very use to this treatment after the pranks you and you "friends"(putting a skunk in the air vents was you friend Chris's idea and you decided to go along with it and got all the blame, you don't know if you want to be his friend any more even though school was canceled for 2 months) came up with and did. None the less it was odd how you always managed to find a hiding place in the most unusual places without even remembering how you got there.
When you got to the office you went to the message board and their was nothing there, so you decided to go to the desk and ask what they called you down for they said that their was a man waiting to speak to you he was just in the office a second a go. You didn't want to miss you ride home cause it was a 5 mile walk from school and the creeps that stare at you out of their windows are not very pleasant.
You start walking to the bus stop and when you get close you see a strange man dressed in most weird assortment of clothes you have ever seen. He was wearing from what you could see (without your glasses) golf pants, a long sleeve button up shirt, a what appeared to be a bowler cap, as you got closer you saw he had half moon glasses, and long silver hair with a long silver beard. You knew that it was rude to stare so turn to find your friends when you see them you start to walk towards them and you hear the man say something you start to turn around as he says, "You look just like your mother except you have...I think...yes your father's eyes, just like you brother except he has your father's features and your mother's eyes."
"I'm sorry but what are you talking about sir? And who are you talking too?" you asked him
"Well young lady I'm talking to you." He says right before you cut him off.
"Then I have to correct you I don't look anything like my parents and my brothers don't just look like my day they also look like my mom.
"Yes, but I am not talking about you family that has hidden you from us and the death eaters...," He says right before you cut him off.
"Look mister I don't know what your talking about my family never hid us and what death eaters are?" you said trying to stay calm.
"Let us walk to go and sit down and I will explain every thing." He tells you. What the hell I already missed my ride home why not listen to this guy I feel as if I know him somehow and plus if he turns out to be a real nut case I'll make a run for it I know a lot of people that can hurt him, you thought as you followed him to a bench. "Let us start from the beginning, you were not born in California as you thought you were born in St Mungo' hospital in London, England. By the way my name is Professor Dumbledore," He tells you relaxed a bit and then he continues, “The number on thing you should know is that you are adopted...