Hidden Sister

The Deatheaters Are Here

There standing not 10 ft from me was the boy I saw running with Professor Snape out of the castle the night that Dumbledore was killed. It seems like his hair has grown a bit and it looks like he has been working out he look hotter than the day that I first saw him.
"Wait don't I know you from somewhere?" He said with a smirk.
"Trust me if we would have met, you would remember me most of your little deatheater friends remember." I said acting all sweet and innocent.
"Who ever you are the Dark Lord would love to have a meeting with you."
"No thank you He-Who-Has-No-Nose can just go on without meeting me ever." I was still acting sweet while taking my wand out then a duel began.
~~~40 Min Later~~~
"Ready to give up." The boy asked.
"No, but are you? Your numbers went down from 20 to 2 in just a little time." I said while my eyes flickered to the walls and trees surrounding us since that’s where his friends were.
"Doesn't matter that spell will were out in about 20 more minutes"
"Doing research on the spell I see. Why don't you just try to use it instead?" This wasn't me I usually would be like Hinata from Naruto when around people I didn't know but here I was acting cocky to a guy I didn't know.
"I would but it seems you need permission from the person that created it or someone that knows it."
"Good thing Dumbledore taught me then huh?" I could see the lady whom I knew was Bellatrix trying to move behind me to curse me from behind but before she even got the chance she was hit by a spell from the right. Both me and the boy looked over to see Harry along with some of the order but seeing as there aren't any death eaters besides the boy in front of me they are pretty much useless. "What took you so long?"
"Sorry I couldn't get McGonagall to stop yelling at me.....MALFOY!" he yelled out at the boy so his name was Malfoy was his surname or first name.
"Potter is this girl with you? What happened to the blood-traitor? Doesn't matter it seems you have some taste is girls Potter is one is gorgeous (sp?)." Malfoy said I didn't know if that was an insult or a complement but by Harry's face he was mad and this guy would not be able to survive.
Before Harry could get close I walked in front of him, "Before this gets to out of hand I think I have to do this Stupefy! Harry I'm going to take his somewhere while you go back to the Burrow to get my stuff okay?" he was glaring at me but nodded I grabbed the consciousness Malfoy and apparated just outside Number 12 Grimmauld place then entered the door. I started walking up the stairs to Mrs. Black's room (Buckbeak's old room) and then laid him down on the bed but not before taking off his cloak so he was only in a white button up shirt and some black pants. Just as I started walking out the room he started to stir not until then did I remember to take his wand after I did he opened his eyes, "Hey so your awake. How are you feeling?"
"None of your business Mudblood!" he spat but received a slap to the face for that one.
"Well I was trying to be nice to you but if you don't want it...I'm sure I know of so people that would love to get the stuff we need out of you the hard way." I started to turn around and leave.
"No wait! Why are you trying to be nice to me?"
"Honestly I don't know I just am."
"Ooookay can you tell me were I am."
"Nope"
"Why not?"
"I'm not secret keeper." I was acting both smug & cocky a side I only showed my friends or relatives to a guy I only met a couple of minutes ago.
"So, we're at Phoenix headquarters huh?" it was more of a statement then a question but I chose to answer anyway.
"Maybe, maybe not. We could be at a muggle home, a wizard home, Hogwarts, or even another country I'm not telling you." I started for the while blocking his mind from Voldemort when I remembered I had to ask him something, "So I have only 3 questions for you 1) Do want me to get you some clothes? 2) Do you want something to eat? And 3) what is you name?"
"1)," I already knew he was mocking me but who cares, "Sure. 2) Okay and 3) Draco Malfoy what's your?"
"Miranda, I'll be back with some spaghetti for you okay?"
"Okay thanks." So that was the infamous Draco Malfoy, Hermione told me so much about him. He didn't seem like anything she told me about him, he seemed really nice and kind but who knows it might have been an act. But just to make sure might just want to tap into his mind...
~Draco's POV~
"Why was she being so nice to me?" I asked myself over and over again after I realized she took my wand and the Dark lord couldn't reach me, "Maybe she likes me, no that's not it, pity but what is there to pit. Ahhhhh! What is so confusing about this girl?" I paced around the room seeing it only had a dresser, a vanity, a bed, closet, window to high up to try and jump from with nothing to climb, and a door that led to the bathroom which had a tub/shower, sink, toilet, mirror, and some doors full of stuff to use. Does she have a boyfriend? Maybe she really is interested in me. Smirk NO that's not it what is it? Why is she so nice? Wait what if she really is dating Potter? That would be gross. "I really need to stop think about her but I can't what is about this girl that makes me think about her, her smile, attitude, knowledge, kindness, or maybe its cause I can't have her. Ahhhh that's it I'm going to stop thinking about her and try to escape."
~Miranda's POV~
I couldn't stop laughing through the entire process of making spaghetti, sauce, and meatballs from reading and listening into Draco's thoughts but it did gross me out when he thought I was dating Harry. I finished and served 3 plates 1 for me, 1 for Draco, and 1 for Harry and if on cue in came Harry with my stuff & other people. Oliver, Hermione, and Ron all walked in with him and all seemed a little angry so I put 4 more plates on the table. I grabbed a tray put Draco's food and drink on it then headed up stairs before I entered I knocked with my foot so I wouldn't be rude and I heard
"Come in!" came Draco's voice.
"Here I brought you some food and if you hear yelling don't worry about it I'm just trying to make sure they don't try to kill you." he started laughing but stopped when he saw my serious face and nodded understanding me. I walked downstairs and everyone was around the table but as soon as I entered everything went quiet, "What is it?"
"Why did you bring him here?"
"They could track him down!"
"You could get hurt!"
"He's more dangerous and dare I say it cunning they most Death eaters."
"Let's get the information out of him and then send him to Azkaban."
"Let's just get rid of him!"
"Did you poison the food before you took it from him?"
"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP!!!!!! Jeez one at a time people your worse than business men trying to get to work during rush hour." my American accent and personality coming in loud and clear after I yelled at them. "Now one at a time what do you want to know?"
"Why did you bring him here?" Harry asked obviously not liking his worst enemy besides Voldemort in his godfather's 'house' more like prison.
"Cause they wouldn't be able to find it." stating the obvious.
"What if You-Know-Who tries to enter his mind to find the location?" Ron said.
"Because I blocked his mind anything else?"
"Where is his wand?" Hermione's turn to talk.
"In my pocket why?" before I got an answer everyone but Oliver ran up the stairs with wands raised. I ran faster then them though and was a head of them before they even reached the middle of the stairs, "If you guys don't leave him alone I'm going to kick you a**s!"
"Why do you care so much Miranda?" Hermione asked.
"Cause he wasn't done anything thing to you guys yet so leave him alone. Hermione you should very well know that this is against the law and you can get in trouble," she bowed her head in shame, "Ron, I will resort to telling your mother if you do it," he started shaking in fear, "and Harry if you try and go near him I will get all the thoughts that you have had and will have into everyone's mind got it."
"Yes Miranda." They all said in unison and went downstairs to finish eating.
"I like it how you handle yourself." Oliver's voice came as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Thanks so are you done eating?"
"Yeah, what do you want to do?"
"I don't know. How bout we...." KNOCK KNOCK! I got out of Oliver's arms and went to open the door but when I got there it was all ready opened with the Trio standing in front looking happy and in shock at the door stood McGonagall and a girl with blonde hair and light blue eyes when she saw me she smiled.
"Hello you must be Miranda I'm...."