Hidden Sister

Mixed Emotions

Usually when someone kissed me while I had a boyfriend I would have either avoid them or have my boyfriend take care of it but in this case I couldn't. Draco pretty much relied on me when it came to surviving since we knew for a fact Harry, Hermione, and Ron would not do anything for him, I was the only one that would go near him with edible food and wash his clothes. He took advance of this every time kissing me and holding me so that every time it became a bit harder for me to get out since I didn't want to but I knew I had to; and of course every time I felt like I was cheating on Oliver I hated myself for it and even felt ashamed cause I didn't want to stop it.
"Miranda?" Draco called me as I came back with his clothing washed which I had to do everyday.
"Yes, Draco." I answered sitting on the bed looking at his face, my heart was racing a mile a minute but it didn't matter to me now he seemed sad about something.
"Are you still dating Wood?" he asked me looking at the floor.
"I...I don't know he was been here since I kicked him out or your room...and he wasn't sent me an owl?" now it was my turn to look down I didn't understand was he mad at me or was Quidditch getting in the way.
"But that was almost a month ago?" he said looking at me.
"I know that’s what I don't understand." he wrapped his arms around me and I hugged back. "Oh...about you clothes we'll be going shopping later today okay?" he smiled and nodded then kissed my lips.
"Miranda!! Oliver's here!" came Harry's voice causing Mrs. Black’s portrait to start screaming, "DAMN IT!!"
I broke free smiled at him, "I better go."
"Yeah..." he said his face visibly saddening; I couldn't help myself I gave him one more peck then heading downstairs but not before locking his door. Oliver stood at the bottom of the stairs his emotion was unreadable but I could feel it he was upset, guilty, and slightly mad.
"Miranda...we need to talk." he said to me his voice trying to stay calm.
"Okay let’s go to the dinning room." I said and walked with him there, closing the door, and putting an impervious charm in it, "So, what's up?" I asked.
"Miranda, I'm really sorry about the whole Malfoy thing I just lost control and I don't know why..." he started rambling on.
"It's okay, Oliver, Draco told me everything it doesn't matter anymore, but something tells me that’s not the only thing you wanted to talk to me about." I said noticing the guilt still hadn't gone away yet.
"Well....Miranda I didn't really mean to do it, it just happened and after I couldn't face talking to you..."
"On with it Oliver." I said.
"Miranda, I....I slept with Katie Bell." he said looking at me, I was shocked I didn't think he was capable of that, I walked towards the door removed the charm then let the tears start falling down.
"Leave." was the only word to come out of my mouth as I opened the door with Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ashley standing on the other side they looked shocked.
"Miranda please..."
"Just leave and .... it's over Oliver." I said more tears spilling from my eyes as Hermione and Ashley came to hug me, Harry looked pissed, and Ron just looked confused.
"Miranda..."
"Oliver, leave before I lose the last of myself control." Harry said we may have known eachother for less than a year but he was already being very protective of me, seeing as he was older than me by 2 minutes. Oliver looked at me one more time then started heading towards the door.
"I'm sorry, Miranda." was the last words to come out of his mouth. I wiped the last of the tears after he closed the door for some reason it felt like a heavy weight was just lifted of my shoulders.
"We better ready to get some new clothes." as soon as I said that Hermione had grabbed Ron and took him to the kitchen, while Ashley grabbed Harry and ran to the bathroom. I shook my head, heading towards Draco holding a pair of Ron's jeans and Harry's shirt with the different look I was going to give him it was a good thing the jeans were slightly small and the shirt black, "Draco, you ready." I said while I finished putting the last multicolored streaks in my hair, I was wearing tight jeans, a Farewell to Twilight shirt, and black & purple vans, I also made my red hair go black.
"Yes" I heard him say he stepped out wearing the clothes I got him and his hair dyed brown and his grey eyes were brown as well.
"Come on we better get downstairs." when we walked down stairs everyone was ready Ron's hair was blonde and his eyes blue, Harry's was black with blonde highlights and brown eyes, Hermione's hair was blonde and green eyes, and Ashley's hair was black with multicolored highlights and hazel eyes, "Harry, I thought you were my twin."
"Yeah, I did to." Ashley was looking behind me in shock making me turn to Draco seeing shock in his face too.
"Do I want to know?" I asked.
"We used to date." Draco answered my question, "and I didn't know you Potter's twin."
"Oh well this could be aw..." my head started feeling dizzy and soon I passed out.
~Harry's POV~
Miranda stopped mid sentence and I knew what was happening, Draco caught her before she hit the ground then carried her over to the couch.
"Thanks, Malfoy." words that I was surprised came out of my mouth, his face went into shock after what I said so did everyone else's.
"No...problem, Potter" he voice had much confusion on it then worry as Miranda started to stir.
~Normal POV~
My head was spinning after that vision and it was short which surprised me by a lot, I didn't want to open my eyes since worry was every where within the room but I knew I had to.
"We better go now and I'll explain everything when we get to the mall." I said the second I opened my eyes. I got into my car which I had parked down the street from the house.
"Where did you get this? and when did you get your license?" Harry asked me while everyone piled into the back of the car and Draco sat at the passenger side slightly scared of it.
"I got my license when I turned 16 and um...I bought it." I said, "Now enough talking till we get to the mall.
~~~~~at the Mall~~~~~~
"Okay, first boys we'll get you your close," I sounded like a mom but it didn't matter to me right now, we ran to the guy's store bought each of them 4 pairs of jean, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 t-shirts, and 2 hoodies, then bought then a pair of tennis shoes. Now the it was the girls turn we bought 3 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of shorts, 1 skirt, 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 t-shirts, 1 tank-top, and 1 hoodie. I sent Harry and Ron to take the bags to the car while we got some more stuff we might need. We hit some stores to get bags to carry the stuff Hermione, Ashley, and I got some bags that could carry our stuff, then we went to the camping section, Draco was fallowing us around while holding my hand probably scared of the muggles. We gathered a tent that had for other areas attached some and other stuff that we would need (never been camping don't know what to get).
~~~~~Back at Grimmual Place~~~~~
"Miranda, what is going on?" Hermione asked me as I put spells on our bags to make them carry an abnormal amount of stuff within it.
"They know where we are." was my only response as I shoved Phineus Nigellus's portrait into Hermione’s bag.
"Who?"Ashley asked.
"The....." KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK...