Hidden Sister

I'm your what?

"W...what?" she was heartbroken it made me want to tell her it was a lie.
"Pansy, just go inside." Draco told her squeezing my hand to try and hold me back, she turned and ran tears streaming down her face as soon as she entered a multitude of people came rushing out.
"Draco!!" I was slightly pushed out of the way but Draco didn't let go of hand. Draco was being hugged by a women with blonde hair and blue eyes obviously his mother. The man that I had seen in my vision was standing there too, Lucius, he must have been Draco’s father.
At some point they noticed that Draco wouldn’t let me go, that’s when they all started looking at me, about 5 of the people there had to be students, I recognized one face within the group the face of Serverus Snape. He looked at me with some curiosity almost like he could see past my disguise.
*I guess I should have changed my eye color* I though as I looked back up at them. I tried my hardest to seem tough and strong but it didn’t seem to work since, I could feel the blood rush to my face.
“Draco, sweetheart, who is this?” I heard the women ask.
“Mum, this is Miranda Johnson.” The realization appeared in Snape’s face as he looked at me, “my fiancée.” Everyone gasped and looked at me in shock. Draco raised my hand showing them the hand which had my ring on a finger.
“Draco, you need to explain.” His mother spoke in a stern voice.
“I think that would be better inside.” Said Lucius.
I had not looked down but I wanted to with all the looks that were being directed towards me. I have never liked so much attention on me and now this was happening, Draco squeezed my hand as he led me inside knowing that I needed it as I squeezed back. As we walked inside the house it was the most gorgeous place I’ve ever been in, though nothing looked like it could be touched. It surprised me when we were allowed to sit on the sofa, Draco still holding my hand and pulling me close to him.
“So, Draco will you please explain all of this.” Lucius said his hand motioning towards us.
“Well you see father, I had met Miranda while I was still at school, I never told anyone about her since I didn’t want Pansy to get angry. When I left school she stayed and acted as if she was on Potter’s side, when they had captured me; she was there too. Miranda took care of me, keeping away Potter and his friends.” He looked at me and smiled seeing as what he said was almost true, “When you all decided to go and hunt them out, we managed to get away from them; coming here. I actually proposed today.” The twinkle in his eyes made me smile and almost wish it were true.
“That’s all well and good but how can we explain this to the Dark Lord?” asked a older version of Pansy, obviously her mother by the expression of disdain.
“The truth would be nice.” came a voice which defiantly sounded more like a snake than it did human.
We all looked up as a man came into the room, he was bald, pale skinned blue-eyes that looked more like slits, and a long black cloak. Everyone had gotten up to bow, including Draco who had pulled me up but couldn’t make me bow. He looked at me with a pleading look so I couldn’t get hurt. I spell hit me, more than likely the cruciatus curse but all I did was flinch, I didn’t clench, all did was stare at him. He did it again and still no sound or motion came from me as I felt it. In truth I was using my telekinesis to lift the house up forcing the pain into the power as the spell diminished the house was slowly lowered down.
“Interesting,” he said the s coming out more than any other letter, “Tell me girl, how is it that you have become immune to the cruciatus curse?”
“A lot of training,” Was my reply as my voice became cold, I wasn’t just being trained in magic at Hogwarts, Dumbledore had made sure that I found ways to use my other abilities in good use, while Snape showed me how to be cold-hearted towards people. Something that made him look up, right now.
“Really by whom?” he seemed really curious, as stabbing pain entered my head. He only stepped closer his wand raised to me, a smile playing on his lips.
“Get out of my HEAD!” I screamed as he flew backwards smashing into a wall. Everyone gasped as some shot to get to me, but they were stopped by some unknown force, they fought to try and get through, still nothing.
Voldemort stood up, shock on his face as he looked into my eyes seeing the furious expression within. “I believe she is of use, and seeing as she is now Draco’s fiancée, she will stay within his room. Come here.” He ordered
“Why should I?” I asked no one was allowed within my head and I was pissed.
“I will give you the dark mark so you will be a member of the death eaters.” He explained though the words were said with patience it was obvious that he didn’t have any.
“I already have a tattoo, I don’t want another.” I smiled rolling up the sleeve of my hoodie, showing him the ‘tattoo’ of a pentangle on my arm which held all four elements within.
“Fine, but you are a member which means you can never go back to your old life again.” He said as if he were telling the most crucial fact of existence.
“Whatever.” I shrugged it off, as everyone stood up from their bow, Draco grabbing hold of my hand again; his was slightly sweaty as if he were nervous for my well being. I looked at him as I spoke within his mind *Don’t worry, it will be fine*. He furrowed his eyebrows but just gave me a slight nod. “So what do we do now?” I asked.
“I think everyone should get some rest.” Voldemort answered. Everyone looked at each other curiously not understanding what just happened it was almost like Voldemort gave up. Lucius and Draco’s mother walked towards us both looking confused about what was going on but Pansy’s mother stayed in the room looking extremely mad.
“Well, then this means we must formally introduce our selves now. Hello, my name is Narcissa Malfoy; you can call me Narcissa.” Said his mother though the look she gave me was that she didn’t fully accept me.
“Yes, well I am Lucius Malfoy.” Was all Draco’s father said, I slightly tiped my head down to show some respect.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Miranda Johnson.” Draco smiled at me and still would not let go of my hand.
“Yes, well Draco will so you to your room.” Naricissa said before leaving with her husband.
“So what now?” I asked Draco.
“I guess I take you to my room.” He smirked and started dragging me away, I couldn’t help but giggle as we went up the stairs. The hallways were all very beautifully decorated just as the entry way, it seemed we had walked for an hour by the time Draco stopped. He looked down and smiled at me as he opened the door.
“Hello?” came a voice from inside making us both turn and gasp at the sight in front of us, sitting on the bed was….