Hidden Sister

New Surroundings and New Enemies

I awoke in a strange room, and for almost an instant I started to freak out especially since someone was holding me. I looked at the person only to see Draco still asleep with me in his arms, as I tried to move out his grip tightened. Giggling, I pried myself out of his arms but when I tried to walk towards the bathroom; he shot up and looked straight at me or rather my face down my body then back up.
“Good Morning Draco.” I said smiling and blushing as I straighten the shirt I wore to sleep. Sometime during the night it had risen from mid-thigh to barely covering my panties.
“Morning.” He mumbled obviously still asleep though the desire in his eyes was clearly seen.
Quickly I turned around and headed towards the bathroom, looking into the mirror I noticed that my spell had worn off; making my hair go back to its natural color. I walked out only to see Draco pulling off his pants; I gasped making him turn around. We stood there staring at each other for a minute before I walked over the bedside table grabbing hold of my wand. I walked back into the bathroom and redid my hair making sure that the spell would last longer than one day. Opening the door I came face to face with Draco.
“Hi.” I said quickly before trying to maneuver around him. He grabbed hold of my arms and started dragging me back until but back hit the wall.
“Hey.” He said with a smirk before kissing me, he pulled away and went for my neck, “I’m sorry I wouldn’t do this but Pansy is out there.”
A moan escape as I answered, “I understand.” Deciding I was only playing along, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his head back towards me.
Footsteps approached the door as we heard a shriek and laughter, “Okay if you guys were going to do that we would have left.” I heard a male’s voice say. Draco buried his face in my neck, making me able to see the people in the door way; of course Pansy stood there with hatred in her eyes, the guy that was in here earlier, Blaise, and 2 guys that I believe are Crabbe and Goyle from what Harry has told me.
"Can I help you?" I asked my breathing ragged as Draco kissed my neck.
"Nope, we were just telling you that breakfast is ready...unless you have other things in mind." Crab or Goyle I couldn't tell which one said it smirked in a very bad impersonation of Draco.
Draco lifted his head and turned to face them, "We'll be down in a minute, leave." he said but Pansy stayed, "All of you," he put so much malice into that one thing I shivered.
"Fine." she said but I could feel the pain radiating from her and felt bad.
Draco pulled away from me and turned around I didn’t understand it for a moment till in donned on me. I blush quickly covered my face as I turned away myself but as soon as I faced the back wall, Draco had his arms around my waist.
“Don’t you think we should go?” he whispered his breath kissing my neck.
“Yeah, but what do I wear?” my voice sounded breathy even to my own ears.
“Come on.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the room, he led me to the closet and pulled out a shimming black strapless dress with a thick red sash across the middle and red lining the hem of the skirt.
“Why do you have a girl’s dress in your closet?” I asked pulling my hand from his and crossing my arms over my chest, one eyebrow cocked in his direction.
~I knew Draco was hiding something. ~ I heard Harry’s voice in my head.
*Shut up, Harry* I replied trying not to show the inner struggle we were having on my face.
“um…well,” Draco started to blush and his eyes moved away from my face.
*Should I read his mind?* I asked Harry for some reason I couldn’t decide if I wanted to or not.
~You read everyone’s mind and now you want to ask permission…bloody hell do whatever you wish. Oh and tell him to keep his grubby paws off my little sister. ~ He rambled on though I could feel both his anger and disgust.
“Draco, you can tell me anything you know that right?” I asked getting closer to him placing my hand on his shoulder.
He placed his hand on my and removed it but still held it within his own, "It belonged to one of my exs," noticing the tensing of my body he quickly added, "It was a long time ago, she obviously means nothing to me anymore." he quickly kissed me but I pulled away grabbing the dress without looking back.
"I'll be right out." came my clipped response.
~~~Draco's POV~~~
"Fuck" the curse left my lips as I watched her walk into the bathroom, I thought she would like it but she had to ask that question.
I walked to the door slightly leaning against it, listening to the sound of her removing her clothing. How I would love to be able to help or even to listen to her voice as we talked but as usual I had to fuck things up. Lost in my thoughts of regret, I didn’t’ hear the door open till it was too late and fell backwards.
~~~Miranda’s POV~~~
I stepped back as I saw the body fall to the ground refusing to let the squeal leave my lips. I looked down at Draco who was looking up at me; slowly I kneeled by his head making sure the skirt covered all.
“Are you alright?” I asked placing my hand on his forehead.
“Yes.” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me down to kiss me.
The sound of someone clearing their throat forced us apart a blush covering my face as a looked at the person just as they began to speak, “Draco leave I need to speak to Miranda…Alone.”
Draco hesitated for a second before I nodded to him, he kissed me one more time before heading out the door. I watched him leave before turning around and facing…
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I haven't updated been a hard time with school