Hidden Sister

The Confusion on Both Sides

I turned around and faced Snape, every ounce of anger and betrayal leaked into my eyes showing how much I didn’t wish to speak to him. I crossed my arms over my chest and cocked an eyebrow; there was no way I was going to be the first one to speak.
“Well Miranda, you have succeeded in fooling everyone.” He simply stated as he pulled out his wand, sound proofing the room.
“Your point,” Was all that I would allow myself to say my voice hard, my body tense though I felt no hostility coming from him and he blocked his mind from my telepathy.
“Why would Lupin allow you to do this? Go straight into the Dark Lord’s prescience without any assistance and how did you manage to hex Draco to go along with this?” he paced as he asked his questions, his eyes never going to my face.
“What are you talking about you dirty little piece of….” Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and counted to ten, I opened them only to see the hurt in his eyes.
“Listen Miranda, I did what I had to do to protect Draco.” He said lifting his hands up in surrender.
I always have wondered why he was nicer to me than to Harry, but truly I don’t want to know, “So you hexed me to protect him.” My tone was more agitated than anything.
He looked down for a second before grabbing me and pulling me into a hug, “No, I did that to protect you; I didn’t want them to think you just let me go.”
I pulled away and walked to the door, “Fuck you.” I opened the door and walked out finding Draco in the hallway waiting for me.
“Are you okay?” he asked grabbing my hand, leading me down the hallway.
“Now I am.” I smiled kissing his cheek.
“I’m not.” He said stopping suddenly making me look at him curiously; he leaned down and kissed my lips. When as he pulled away I opened my eyes and smiled as he smirked down at me.
“You better now?” I laughed as I heard the door open from behind me.
“Yes.” He quickly kissed me once more before looking up at Snape, “Is there something I can help you with?”
“No, nothing at all Draco.” Snape said before walking away from us, slipping something into my hand as he walked past.
“Let’s go.” I told Draco carefully putting the paper into the pocket of, the dress, before stepping back and placing an emotionless mask on my face, "Leed the way."
~~~Draco's POV~~~
I watched as Miranda's whole demeanor change, suddenly I was wishing Snape would come back just so she would be as before. I took a step towards her and she backed up again, I kept going until she was pined up against the wall. As I looked down into her hazel eyes, I smirked as I saw the heat return to them as I pressed myself against her. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she stubbornly lifted her chin, I noticed the flashes of emerald and hazel for the first time and I believe that was her connection to Potter.
"We won't be going anywhere till we talk." I told her watched as the hazel became the only color, but the golden brown grew lighter.
"About what? Draco, there isn't anything for us to talk about." her tone cold, though the way she pressed up against me and the way her hands went to my shoulders told me other wise.
"I believe we do." I pressed my hips against hers, I saw her eyes widen and a blush creep up her cheeks as she tried to push me away. Leaning down I kissed her lips before whispering in her ear, "I want you to know, that I won't force you into anything," I stepped back slightly putting some room between us, "though I do want you to trust me, I really do care about you, Miranda. Read my mind if you want or read my emotions, please just believe." I said the last part in a whisper as I kissed her lips again placing all the emotions I felt for her in that kiss.
She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her, deepening the kiss. Her fingers started playing with my hair as I held her more tightly against my body; instead of pulling away she actually tried to get closer. Lightly tracing my tongue along her lower lip, slowly almost as if she appeared to be hesitating she opened her mouth. As I started to memorize the inside of her mouth, running my tongue over her's, we heard the voice of my mother.
"I think that is quiet enough you two, we are all waiting for you in the dining room." her voice said though it seemed lighter than normal.
I pulled away smiling down at Miranda as she looked up at me with so much desire, I almost decided to tell my mother to go away. Instead I turned around still smiling, "Forgive me, Mother. We will follow you there." her eyes widened as she looked at my smile, the first true smile she had seen in years.
"Alright Draco, come along." she said turning around and heading to the dining room but not before turning back to look at us; seeing that we were holding hands and that Miranda was leaning against me.
"You ready?" I asked Miranda looking into her eyes as she looked up at me.
"As ready as I'll ever be." she said a smile on her face, leaning down again I kissed her lips before looking up towards the dining room doors that were fast approaching; from the corner of my eye I saw Miranda look down at her hand playing with the ring I had given her, for some reason watching her do that made my heart swell.
"So it looks like you have finally joined us." came the voice of my father as I looked at the table only holding him at the head of it with my aunt at his left, my mother already seated at his right leaving the end up the table for me and the right for Miranda.
"Yes, forgive us for being so late." I answered pulling out her chair as she sat down, then going to mine, "Where is the Dark Lord?"
"He has left for the time being." was my father's only reply as he started eating forcing us to begin as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
agian sorry it takes so long for me to post...right now I'm working on mutiple other stories, I'll try to post sooner