Hidden Sister

Things turn Interesting

~~~4 months later, Jan~~~
~~Harry, slow down, now repeat what you said. ~ Harry had been in a rush slamming into my head trying to tell me something for the past hour; I had to run to Draco's room to stop the pain from continuing.
*I found the legend of the Deadly Hollows, Miranda we are direct decadents from them* his voice was all excited and almost in awe.
~~Sorry, explain I never heard of that~~ I sat on the bed looking out the window.
*There were three brothers that made a bridge to cross over a cavern, using magic and the first wands. As spirit appeared and asked them to remove the bridge and he will grant them each a wish. The eldest asked for a wand that would not be beaten by any other, the second asked for a stone to bring the dead back to life, and the third asked for a cloak to make him invisible. The first brother was killed for his gift, the second brother killed himself, but the third was never found, we have the invisibility cloak, the potters are direct descendants of the third brother.* I swear I could feel him pacing and running his fingers through his hair
~~Okay, so we are what does that have to do with anything? ~~ I asked not hearing the door opening behind me or it closing.
*It means if I have the elder wand, we can use it to destroy You-Know-Who*
~~But where is it? ~~
*I don't know, Hermione is working on it*
~~Well that’s great; when you figure it out tell me. I'm still undercover if you remember that migraine you gave me earlier wasn't very helpful~~ I felt the bed sink slightly as if someone had sat down, making me stiffen instantly.
*You don't answer if I just call normally* I felt arms go around my waist pulling me down on the bed, relaxing I curled up against Draco.
~~I can't do that you know that my eyes flicker colors if I talk to you. ~~ I felt his lips on my neck, forcing a sigh from my mouth.
*Okay, I get it but I got to go now, Hermione wants to talk to me* Draco's arms loosened up as I turned around to face him.
~~Bye Harry~~ As soon as we were looking at each other he wrapped his arms tightly around me once more, as I smiled and kissed his lips.
"Potter, bothering you again, love?" Draco asked, pulling me tighter against his body.
"He's my brother, he could never bother me." I said sarcasm dripping into every syllable, as I curled closer to Draco.
"Sure and I don't wish to curse Pansy to oblivion." he laughed kissing my lips slowly, running his fingers down my spine.
I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him as tightly as I could to myself, smiling as I heard him groan against my lips. I felt him roll me onto my back laying his hips between my legs; I started running my fingers through his hair, his hands going under my shirt and up my back. I allowed my hands to move up the front of his shirt, running them over his abs and chest, hearing him groan again as his shirt was pulled over his head and he pulled mine off at the same time. He lifted his head and looked down at me and smiled before leaning down to kiss me once again, his hands running down my sides. Almost as if by their own accord my hands started going down his back, playing with the waistband of his pants, he smiled against my lips. Reaching between us he undid his pants pulling and kicked them off, then undoing my pants, having me kick them off as well. Lifting himself off of me, he looked down at me a smile playing on his lips, before he flipped us over having me straddle his waist, looking down at him; I saw exactly how gorgeous he is.
"Miranda, we don't have to do anything else him you want." he said to me as he started to sit up clearly taking my hesitation for fear.
"I...I want this, Draco." I stuttered, now starting to feel self-conscious as I reached behind me to undo my bra.
"Draco, Miranda, quick you have to check out what we caught." came the sound of Blaise's voice.
Draco looked pissed as the door flew open, and he flipped us over, covering my body with his own, then turning around looking at Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle.
"What is it?" Draco snarled at them as they all stood there gawking.
"Well, we caught an order member." Pansy stuttered with a combination of fear and anger.
"We'll be right there." I replied suddenly feeling very tense and nervous, not knowing who was there.
"Get out." Draco said to them feeling the tension in my body, as soon as they all walked out and shut the door; he turned around wrapping his arms around me. "It’s okay, we'll find out. Don't worry, love."
"I know, I know." I whispered slowly sitting up, "Well, we better head down there."
I got up and started putting back on my clothes; Draco reached over to me and pulled me into his lap. He laid his head into the crook of my neck and sighed, “Why don’t you stay here instead? I don’t want you to get hurt.”
“Draco, I know you’ve been trying to protect me but I need to play this part.” I said laying my head against his, “come on and maybe we can convince the Dark Lord, to allow us outside, you are starting to look sickly pale.”
“I know,” he whispered kissing the side of my neck, letting me go allowing me to stand up.
I grabbed my shirt and pants pulling them on, as Draco did the same next to me, fully dressed we walked out of the room hand in hand. Walking down to the basement where the holding cells were located, Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle were already there taunting the prisoner. Draco held onto my hand tighter, as he felt me pull away from him for a second wanting to beat the crap out of them.
“Tough as shit in school and now here you are.”
“Poor boy now, how are you going to play your game?”
“What are you guys doing?” I asked trying not to sound protective.
“Oh, so you guys finally decide to show up?” Pansy sneered looking at me as if I was the most disgusting creecher in the world.
“Miranda? Miranda? Is that you?” I heard my eyes widened, recognizing the voice. Trying not to run to the gate of the cell, I slowly walked up to it with Draco by my side the entire way. Everyone was watching me, looks of astonishment on their faces, mine remained stoic trying not to show the fear in my eyes. As soon as I walked up the gate and the only person that was able to see her face was the prisoner inside.
“Miranda is that you?” he asked trying to look past the disguise.
“Yes, it is me.” my voice was quiet, almost fearful as Draco forced everyone out the room.
“What have you done to your hair?” reaching out he stroked my dark multi colored locks.
“It’s a disguise, so that no one here but 2 people know what I really look like.” tears were starting to run to down my face as I saw what they had done to him.
His brown hair was matted to his forehead, sweat holding it still, his eye was slightly swollen, and lip was slip open. His clothes were torn and soiled, he looked nothing like the last time I saw him. Footsteps came over to where I was standing, and Draco’s hand turned me over, wiping the tears from my eyes.
“Let her go, Malfoy!” his voice snapped.
Draco looked over recognition and anger lit up his face, “Wood.” He sneered.