Hidden Sister

An Old friend appears

Draco, please," I begged him, looking at Oliver, both worried and pissed that he was here, "Oliver, what are you doing here?"
"Harry told me that you had been captured," he said looking between Draco and I almsot confused, "I came to try and rescue you."
*HARRY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!* I screamed at him in my head.
~Bloody Hell, I went with the plan but we ran out before I could tell him the rest~ Harry explained obviously in pain.
*Next time please start with we came up with a ruse to get information from the inside* unconsiously I leaned against Draco, making Oliver look away.
~Well we are about to have a reunion so hide, tell Malfoy and Oliver what to do.~ suddenly pain errupted on my face.
*I hate you, you know that right?* sighing I turned towards Draco and Oliver
~LOVE YOU TOO!! Wanker~ Harry replied, with a mental image of his deformed face.
"Well we've got a problem," I said looking at Draco and then Oliver in turn, "Oliver, I need you to pretend that I'm nothing but deatheater. Please Oliver, I'm working as an inside agent for The Order, so just pretend that we hate eachother. Harry will be here later and help you get out, Draco, I'll be upstairs until I'm called down."
Oliver looked at me as much as I wanted to get him out, I knew that it wasn't a smart thing to do, "Miranda, please be careful, I promise I won't interfer again. I'll go back to quidditch until you need me, alright?"
"Okay, thank you Oliver." turning my head to hide the tears I began making my way up to the stairs, Draco following me.
We walked silently into his room, knowing my brother would be here shortly. Grabbing a shirt and skirt that Narcissa, aka mom, had bought for me, I kickly started to change but when I was down to my panties and bra, I was thrown onto the bed. Flipping around I saw Draco walking towards me, before I knew it he had me pinned to the bed lowering his head until out lips met. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing back before he pulled away and placed his forehead on mine.
"I don't want you to get hurt." he whispered his breath fanning my face.
"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," closing my eyes, I held him tighter to me almost as for comfort for the evil role I was about to play.
"Please don't cry," Draco said, lightly wiping my cheeks, surprising me when he fingertips came back wet.
"I'm just worried about Harry," I sighed, carefully pushing him off of me, "We're gonna be called pretty soon, better get dressed."
Draco got up, fixed his clothes, I got up and got dressed at that moment, we heard Draco's mother calling us down. We looked at eachother for a quick moment before I turned to the mirror to make sure my hair and make up were right in order so my diguise would stay just that a disguise. After seeing that it was perfect, I walked over to Draco grabbing his hand as if seeking extra strength. We walked out the door, hand in hand and walked downstairs right up to Narcissa and Lucien.
"Are you both ready to get our favor with the dark lord returned?" Luicius said a wicked grin on his face.
Draco and I only nodded as we watched the doors open, Draco immedaitely stepped forward as if he knew what he need to do. I was shaking, terrified if my brother was to truly walk in through those doors and sure enough he did, but his face was all swollen and disfigured. I looked at Hermione, Ashley, and Ron, they looked perfectly fine, they all looked at me and knew it was me, giving me a twitch of their fingers as if signaling to continue with the sherade. Slowly I placed myself back into a ridged posture and removed all emotion from my face, Draco looked back at me and nodded.
"Draco, is it him?" Bellatrix said with an odd grin on her decrepted face.
"I can't tell," he replied.
"Look closer Draco," Lucius egged on obviously wanting to know the truth.
"What happened to his face?" Draco almost gagged as he looked Harry in the eyes who looked back at him almost pleading to not say anything.
Next thing I know Bellatrix is attacking the snatchers and holding a sword in her hand. I was in shock and actually stepped closer to Narcissa as if she would protect me from the craziness that is her sister. As the fighting finally ended Harry, Ron, and Ashley were forced downstairs and Hermione was forced to stay with Bellatrix, Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs almost ran up. No sooner had we closed the door, I hear Hermione's scream and I buried myself in Draco's shoulder, balling my eyes out, wanting to help so bad.
*Harry, what do I do?* I asked even my mental voice was sobbing.
~You have to play your role, until its time. We have so much new information because of you~ he replied clearly scared himself
*I'll try, Harry, I swear I'll try*
~I love you~
*I love you too*
Draco picked me up and carried me to the bed for a bit holding me as I continued to cry so scared for my friends and brother.
"Everything will be alright," Draco whispered in my ear as we heard footsteps walking towards the door.
Quickly Draco rolled on top of me and started to kiss me, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down further as the door opened.
"Children, both of you are needed downstairs." came the sound of Narcissa's voice.
Draco turned to look at her, "But aunt Bellatrix is playing mother."
"You're right Draco, be down in 5 minutes no later." she said before turning around and closing the door.
Draco sighed before turning to wrap me in his arms, as another scream from Hermione sounded. I wished it would stop I didn't want to hear it anymore, I was so close to breaking my cover for this it isn't even funny. We both actually looked at the clock on the mantel just watching the time tick away, it didn't even seem long enough by the time the 5 minute mark came and we were forced to walk out the room and down the stairs. It almost seemed like perfect timing as Ron ran over to Bellatrix shooting a hex at her, but Narcissa got in the way to block, Harry through another and Draco ran to protect his mother an actual duel. I looked over at Draco almost betrayed but I also knew the love he had for his mother so I said nothing, just stood and watched until Bellatrix at a blade to Hermione's throat. I took a step towards her about to attack but I knew one false step and Hermione was dead.
"Squek, Squek, Squek." we all looked up as Dobby unscrewed the chandlier and it came crashing down forcing Hermion and Bellatrix to dive out the way. Harry removed Draco's wand and Dobby disarmed Bellatrix, they all apparated away but not before I saw Bellatrix blade enter there apparation. I was so scared, so angry that I actually just stood frozen, for the first time in my life I was silent and immobile, Draco reached for me trying to pull me away, he eventually gave in and carried me back to his room. Before we reached the door through Snape walked out into the hallway from god knew what room and looked at me the most serious look that had ever existed.
"Its time," was all he said but those words hit me harder than any had ever all I could do was nod.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, got into a sever writers block, but im back, and the next chapter should be up soon