Hidden Sister

Leaving America

You must have shown some expression of extreme shock for when he looked at you he said, "Don't worry once you hear the story and see it you will understand."
"How will I be able to see it if it happened years ago?" you questioned him.
"When we take you back to the family I originally had planned to keep you at I will show you what you need to see but for now I prefer to tell you before to see for it will break you heart to see it I must tell you." Dumbledore to you.
"Yes, I understand go ahead and tell me the story but can you wait a minute while I make a phone call?" you asked.
"Yes, it will be alright."
You called your "mom" and told her that you decided to walk home because you thought you needed the exercise and plus you missed the bus. You told her not to worry you've done it before it wouldn't be anything unusual to you; and that you were going to be walking with a friend. When you got off the phone you told Dumbledore that you were now ready to hear the story without interruptions but if he wouldn't mind walking to your house since you told your mom you were already on your way home. He said he did not mind, so you started to walk; and he told you the story.
"As I said before you are adopted, when you were a born it was a dark time there was an evil and cruel man who was killing and torturing people all the time. Maybe I should mention now that you are a witch, you were born in the wizarding world but raised in the muggle world, and it’s another word for human." He said for some reason this didn't seem like a surprise for it did explain a lot of weird things that happened all your life, your parents just said that it was all in your imagination and for hiding you were very smart. He started up again, "This man's name was Voldemort, he enjoyed this so much, there was a prophecy of a male child that was born as the month of July starts to end you born on July 31 as well as your twin brother Harry. Harry was the baby told in the prophecy if you meet him I don't want you to tell him just yet I don't think he is ready. Ok you play into this for when you were born it was a surprise to us all but still Voldemort was after your parents and their names were Lily and James Potter, you and your brother survived but I am sorry your parents did not. You have only one family you can live with but I think it best if you went to the school to live to not anger Harry just yet. There is more you should know you are now in danger because the Death Eaters Voldermort's followers (sp?) have found out where you are. The reason you are danger is because you were the key part that put Voldemort out for he only expected one child there and say two he was completely thrown off and sent some of his powers to both you and Harry."
You were in complete shock, you didn't know any way else to react in just the past 45 minutes you had discovered that you were not only adopted but you were also in danger and you had a twin brother named Harry. When you got to your house your mom came out and said, "What took you so long you’re usually here earlier than this even if you walked here..."
Her mouth just dropped she could not believe what she was looking at you guessed that she must have known Dumbledore for next words that came out of her mouth was, "Miranda, get inside the house," you didn't move, "Miranda, I said get inside the house, NOW!"
You listened and got inside the house after about half an hour listening to them argue she came into the room her eyes full of tears, I don't understand she always just treated me as a servant and now she is crying because I am going to leave with Dumbledore, you thought. "Miranda, I can't keep you because you were illegally adopted but you can stay if you want," She told you.
You now knew that all that Dumbledore told you was the truth but you didn't know you were illegally adopted so you said, "If I was adopted illegally I should go were I was suppose to go no matter if you cry. I am sorry for being mean, but you never really treated me like a daughter their would be moments at times like it seem like it but they ended really fast but if you don't mind I want to pack for I can go."
Tears started to fall from her face you were never that mean to anyone, well maybe the preps (just for the record I am not mean to the preps since at my school everyone is friends with everyone except the sluts) at your school but no one else but it was true what you said so you started to pack your clothes, brushes, toothbrush, and a few little things you needed to remember your friends. When you got out of the room Dumbledore was waiting he said, "It wasn't right for you to talk to her like that but I expect you have your reasons. Are you ready to go? Nothing left to grab? Ok then. Just hold your bag tight and hold my are tight was well we are going to appreciate, that is teleporting (sp?). You on the count of 3 one...two...three."
At that exact second it felt like you were being squeezed(sp?) through bars without knowing it for you ended up closing your eyes you say the most magnificent castle you had ever seen, the lights were still on the stars above looked wonderful(Mostly because you lived in big cities all your life you never seen so many), the lake looked huge and deep you could of sworn you saw a tentacle reach out earlier but just ignored it, and you also saw a beautiful forest that look untouched by humans. Dumbledore started to speak and said, "Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!"