Hidden Sister

The Time has come

"Its time," was all he said but those words hit me harder than any had ever all I could do was nod.
"Its time for what?" Draco asked holding me closer.
"Draco, its alright it needs to be done." I looked up at him and smiled, "Put me down I need to go change."
"Where are you going?" placing me on the ground but not letting go of my hand.
"I will decide that and if you must, you can come with us Draco," Snape looked at me with concern almost as if he was ready to back off, "Hurry and change you two."
Dragging Draco away, I pulled him into our room and headed straight to the closet, telling him to sit on the bed as I searched. Finally finding a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, I quickly ran into the bathroom to change, leaving my hair down I put on my socks and some tennis shoes. Draco was dressed in some shorts and a t shirt, my eyes almost popped out of my head as I started to laugh.
"What's so funny?" he walked towards me almost menacingly.
"Just never in my life would I imagine that you own clothing like that." jumping up I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.
"Are you gonna explain?" he nodded towards the door, keeping his hands on my ass to hold me up.
"You'll have to see," I kissed him real quick before jumping away and heading out the door.
Snape, Draco, and I walked outside, for once Narcissa and Bellatrix weren't asking questions about our intentions. We walked deep into the woods and into this clearing the closer we entered the worse my trembling became so much so Draco wrapped his arms around me, almost scared that I was getting cold.
*Harry, I'm going to have to temporarly sever our connection.* I mentally whispered to my brother, already sad of the loss.
~Why? Please I need you now, you're my sister, I don't want to lose you~ he was panicked, I could almost see him wringing his hands.
*Just trust me Harry, this needs to be done, I'll talk to you as soon as I can*
~ Alright, I trust you~
*Love you*
~Love you too~
As his final words echoed in my head I placed a small thin barrier to his mind, knowing it would break as soon as this was done. I was scared but Dumbledore told me everything and to win this battle I needed to be weakened to that of a normal wizard. As we got to the center, I hugged Draco tightly and mentally hugged Oliver.
"I'm ready, professor." I looked up at Snape, my posture ridged but the fear was gone, I knew my mission and it needed to be done.
"Draco, come here," Snape said raising his wand.
Draco looked at me fearful, his wand was gone, he couldn't protect me. I knew his fears, I knew his anguish but I still smiled and nodded as he back away not realizing as soon as he stood next to Snape that he would not be able to get back to me. I dropped my wand and waited for it start not knowing what would actually happen.
"Aufero Potestatem," Snape cast the spell hitting my chest dead center.
Immediatley I was lifted off the ground, at first I only felt the spell but as time went on, the pain started and increased. I heard a scream not realizing till later that it was my own, it hurt I wanted it to stop, I felt a part of myself leave, I needed Harry, Lupin, Draco, Oliver, I just needed someone. In the distance I could hear Draco screaming at Snape to stop, to stop hurting me, he sounded as if he was crying, I heard Snape snap telling him it needed to be done. My mission, I remembered I needed to be a normal wizard to complete the mission, but it hurt so bad. The next thing I knew I was on the ground, my eyes half closed as I layed in the grass, I heard footsteps running towards me but I was stareing at the translucent ones before my eyes. The legs attached to these shoes began to bend and within my eyesight were my parents smiling at me, my mother brushing the tears from my eyes, as my father brushed my hair, I could see in their eyes that they were worried but still shown happiness.
"You did good darling," my mother said her hand still brushing through my hair.
"Be strong, your brother needs you and will need you for the final step," my father said, soon they began fading as my eyes started to close.
"Rest, honey, its time to sleep," mother's voice began to fade.
Soon my heart began to slow, my breathing slowed, and finally I lost consiousness; I knew I was dying and I knew it was meant to be.