Hidden Sister

Mission Complete

I opened my eyes and I was laying in the middle of the same meadow but Draco and Snape were gone in there place stood Dumbledore, a small creature about 20 feet away quivered it looked decrepit at this distance no way was I going closer to it.
"I guess this means I'm dead?" I laughed as I stood up.
"Only if you believe you are," he replied a small chuckle escaping.
"So its Harry's turn next?"
"Yes, now the question stands will you be there to guide him or just remind him what needs to be done?"
"I'll be there, he is my brother and dying is no easy feet."
"No, it isn't. It involves leaving many things you love behind, such like my lemon drops," Dumbledore frown as if it were the true end of the world.
"I believe where you are heading, there will be many lemon drops waiting," I smiled at him.
"Well then it isn't so bad, well off with you. You have more work to do," he started to walk away.
"Yay, just what I need," we both laughed before the field left and I was left with darkness once more.
"MIRANDA!!!!!"
~MIRANDA!!!~
"Draco, you must calm down," these voices seemed to be coming from all over the place they were making my head hurt worse than it already was.
"Ugh, will everyone shut up will quick while I start functioning again," I said trying to sit up but the world started to spin, "head rush," collapse back down.
"You scared me half to death," Draco rushed to my side, immediately held my hand.
~TELL HIM THAT YOU DID SCARE ME!!!~ Harry screamed at me.
"Shut up, Harry," I mumbled as I squeezed Draco's hand.
"Potter, you're hurting her stop screaming," not only did Draco tell my brother to shut up essentially but he also looked me in the eyes as he did this, to force Harry to see him.
~Sorry, that apology is to you not Malfoy.~ Harry sneered as he started to pull away.
*It's alright Harry, I know you didn't mean to. How about I talk to you when I don't feel as if my head explode?* laughing lightly as I tried to diffuse the tension.
~Fine, please be careful.~ he sounded so sad.
*I will* slowly I began to lay back down on he ground looking up at the night sky.
"So its all gone now?" I asked quietly but still he managed to here.
"Yes, all those extra powers and gifts are gone," Snape responded before looking up at the sky as well, "and you're moment of death arose as well."
"DEATH?!" Draco screamed out, grabbing my hand tighter.
"Draco, please calm down as you can tell I'm perfectly fine now," I calmed him by stroking his hand with my thumb.
"I know that, but what does he mean?" Draco slowly became withdrawn almost cold as he pulled he hand from my own.
"What it means Draco," Snape raised an eyebrow as he saw Draco pull away, "the abilities that she possessed, the telekinesis, telepathy, and the empathy, are all gone and because they were so strongly intertwined with her spirit, her life, she needed to die for a brief moment to remove those gifts."
"Did neither of you believe it was right to inform on this bit of information?" he bolted up, taking a few steps back from them.
I slowly got to my feet, her balance off, almost falling over but Snape caught my arm. I pulled my arm away, trying to get to Draco, trying to keep my balance, my hand reaching out for his.
"Draco, please, let me explain," I finally fell over, Draco took a step towards me before looking away.
"You're lucky we still need to keep up pretenses," he snapped reaching down to grab my hand, pulling me up, he snaked his arm around my waist, throwing my other arm over his shoulders as he half carried me to the mansion.
"Draco, please hear me out," I begged wrapping my arm around his waist, only now just realizing how sweaty both of us were.
"When we get inside," he gruffed, squeezing my side.
Snape walked a few steps behind us before suddenly apparating away, he must be going back to Hogwarts. It was hard pretending that I hated Snape, when I knew the truth about that night in the Astronomy tower, but Harry had to learn on his own. It hurt keeping so much from my brother when we have gotten so close these past couple of years, a tear slipped down my face.
"My dear," Narcissa's voice cried out as she ran towards me, "what happened to her?"
"Training got a little too intense today," Draco seemed relaxed now, maybe cause his mother was here or because Snape was gone.
"Children, these days," Lucius scoffed before turning away.
"Lucius, behave," she snapped before turning back to us, "Draco, hurry and take Miranda back to your room, prepare a bath, and make sure she doesn't pass out in it."
"Yes, mother," Draco replied, as he walked into the house.
When we reached the bottom of the stairs, he actually picked me up fireman style and carried me up the stairs; needless to say, it hurt like hell. It hurt even more when all of a sudden Draco, smacked my ass, I let out a small squeak as he chuckled. Soon I heard the door open and I was unceremoniously dropped onto the a bed, slowly I looked over at him as he walked into the bathroom and ran a bath. I closed my eyes for a moment, slowly my world started to fade to black as the lethargy started to kick in and sleep began to sound more and more wonderful.
"OW!" I cried as Draco actually poked me.
"That hurt?" his face was contorted in confusion.
"Yes," I sighed before slowly sitting up, my body felt as if it wanted to fall apart, everything felt shredded and destroyed.
"Here," Draco mumbled, picking me up and carrying into the bathroom.
When he placed me down, his face was emotionless, telling me to hold onto the counter he started to remove my sweatpants, tank top, shoes and socks. I began to blush when he looked up at me and smirked his infamous smirk, he stood up straight and wrapped his arms around my waist before letting his hands go up my back to unclasp my bra. He then lowered his hands to remove my panties, at this point my face was so red even Ron's tomato ears would not compare, Draco carefully picked me up before lowering me down into the bath his arms becoming soaked in the process.
"Thank you," my voice hushed as I looked at the bath water.
"You're welcome," Draco dried off his hands before walking out the door.
I closed my eyes, letting the heat of soak into my muscles, easing the pain and soon I was unable to open my eyes. Hearing voice but I couldn't tell if they were coming from the other room or my own head, until I heard Draco's name being whispered by a woman's voice. I wanted to get up but I felt so tired, so weak, and soon lost all consciousness.