Hidden Sister

Is it over?

Sometime later, I felt myself being lifted out of the tub, the sound of water being drained reaching my ears, feeling a soft yet hard body holding me closely as a towel was draped over me. Soon I felt the softness of silk sheets under my skin, as the towel was lightly dabbed over my body, which was eventually wrapped around my hair. I heard the rustling of clothing, soon the almost silent sound of those articles dropping to the floor. I opened my eyes slowly, looking up at Draco, who was only wearing boxers. He smiled at me for a moment before helping me sit up, having me raise my arms to put on one of his t shirts on me slowly pulling it down my body his fingers brushing along my skin, making me shudder. I looked into his eyes, as I saw the lust build within them, a small smile appearing on my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him on top of me.
“You need to rest more, love,” Draco whispered as he fit himself between my legs, laying his head in the crook of my neck.
“I know but I wanted to hold you,” I wrapped held him tighter a tear sliding down my cheek, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner.”
“Yes, you should’ve now explain,” he tensed but didn’t pull away from me.
“When Voldemort tried to kill Harry, the first time, I had grabbed hold of Harry’s hand. The spell hit Harry straight in the forehead but for some reason continued through his body, into my hand and up onto my shoulder. The bond we had with each other was so strong that not only did it help create a mind link between us far stronger than any other twins before, but I grew more powerful, gaining abilities that I shouldn’t have. I was never meant to have the telekinesis, telepathy, or empathy, they were abilities that I somehow acquired that makes it incredibly difficult to hurt me or kill me.” I explained burying my face into his hair.
“That sounds like a good thing,” he turned to face me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
“It would’ve been, if not for the fact that Harry needed me to do this so the war could end. Since I am his twin and we have such a strong bond, I needed to give up my abilities to weaken myself. I needed to become a normal witch, for the sake of our future and for the world, wizarding and muggle alike.” I stared into his grey eyes, as they contemplated everything, I knew he was still confused but right now, I knew he didn’t care.
“I’ll understand it, when it happens.” He whispered before rolling off of me, I let go as to not hurt him, “but for now let’s just sleep.”
“Who were you talking to earlier?” I turned to face the wall giving him my back, another tear escaping my eye.
“My mum,” he answered rolling over to look at my back.
“Oh, okay,” more silent tears fell down my face, I felt him wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me into his body.
“Sh, I am not mad at you love,” Draco mumbled into the back neck, causing me to shiver, “you scared me, and I have a feeling real soon that I will understand why you did what you did. When my mum walked in, she was asking about what happened, so I explained as much as I could. She also said that real soon we might have to go hunting for, your brother.”
“Oh, shit, I forgot to talk to Harry,” I closed my eyes, “he’s probably freaking the hell out right now.”
“I thought we got rid of your American slang,” Draco chuckled, his words slurring as he began to fall asleep.
“Never in a million years, but go to sleep Draco; I need to talk to Harry.” I snuggled in closer to his body.
“Alright, goodnight,” he mumbled, I was careful to make sure that he was fully asleep before contacting Harry.
*Harry, are you there?* I feared that with the loss of my telepathy, our twin telepathy would no longer be strong enough to be able to speak to each other.
~About bloody time! Where have you been? What’s going on? And why do you feel weaker? ~ He snapped, anger and worry fully encompassing his mental voice.
*Don’t snap at me, I’ll explain. I have been sleeping and well trying to relax because I’m in a bit of physical pain. That also explains why I’m a little bit weaker than normal also I gave up my extra powers and I died for about a minute.*
~WHAT?!?!?!~
*It was actually the main reason that I volunteered to become a spy, I needed to be by Snape. He is the only one that knew what to do, the only one that knew the spell, and the only one that would give me the potion for the whole two months that I needed.* yes, I had been keeping that a secret from Harry, Draco, and everyone. For the past two months, Severus had been sneaking a potion into my drink, as to weaken the hold those powers had on me.
~Why did you not tell me? How could you trust him? ~
*I’m sorry, Harry, but it was Dumbledore’s orders. I had to do this, and if I had told you, you would’ve tried to stop me. I believed in a bit of information that I took from Snape’s brain, I knew that he would never hurt me because of it.*
~Well what is it? ~
*You’ll find out soon enough, Harry.*
~That does not sound ominous at all. ~
*It was meant to, Draco and I have gotten our first assignment.*
~What is it? ~
*We are to hunt you down tomorrow.*
~No, need. We are going back to Hogwarts tomorrow night. ~
*It’s not safe.*
~I just need to go destroy Hufflepuff’s cup and Nagini, we lost the sword but Hermione has an idea on how to destroy the cup. We need to get into the school. ~
*I understand, I’ll be there but I’m not sure of you-know-who will allow me to get out of his sight.*
~You’ll have to try, I need you there. ~
*I’ll be there Harry, I may just be fashionably late, but I will be there.*
~Okay, please be safe. I’ll see you soon sister~
*I’ll see you soon, brother* mentally whispering the title, we both closed the connection.
I looked out the far window, only a few stars could be seen from behind the white curtain, for once in my life I feared for the future. I didn’t like not being able to see what would happen, I wish I could meditate and pull the image of the upcoming battle, should’ve done it before Severus had taken them away. I sighed for a moment before turning around to look at Draco’s face, brushing a stray strand of hair from his brow. He’s been calling me love all day, it was something that he never said before, he would call me hun or darling but never love. I wanted to tell him so badly, how strongly I felt for him, how much he had grown to mean to me in these past few months. I looked at the ring on my finger, watching the emeralds and diamonds shine even with the lack of light coming through the windows.
“I wish we really were engaged Draco,” I leaned in to kiss his lips before pulling away, intertwining our legs, and wrapping my arms around his neck to hold him close, “I love you.” I whispered before finally falling asleep.
~~~Draco’s POV~~~
I opened my eyes to look at Miranda’s face, feeling the cold of the ring on her hand against my neck. I held her closer, her eyes were still that beautiful hazel color that would sparkle with more green than gold when happy, grey over powering the green and gold when upset but if she was feeling anything else they were beautiful golden brown color. She didn’t know, and I wasn’t planning on telling her, but every night she went to bed, the spell would come out of her hair, returning it to its beautiful flaming red color. Her eyes fluttered, her forehead was creased and as she slept, she kept biting her lip making them grow red. Raising my finger I pulled out her full lip from her white teeth, and then lifting it up to smooth out the crease in her forehead. I kissed her lips as she had done to me, just a few moments ago and smiled as she sighed, pulling herself tighter against me almost as if she wanted no space between us.
“I love you too,” I whispered burying my face into the crook of her neck, closing my eyes with one final thought. *Soon, I will say this to you when we are both awake.*